Wonder Cards Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wonder Cards
Read Wonder Cards Reviews
Cards are nice but there are no words in the cards, so will have to see if they do have others
Cards were basic with no wording
A bit boring
I was a little disappointed on the variety of cards which was not seen on the website before purchase. The quality of the actual cards is good and well done by the family but the collection has not quite met my needs.
Under the circumstances of lockdown and being unable to go out and choose specific cards, these were perfectly acceptable. It is good to be able to get something online which will do the job.
Not the quality I was expecting.
Dear Wonder Cards. This is our 2nd order and we are once again delighted with the quality and variety of the cards. Please keep up the good work. We will be buying more soon. Love to the family. Jim
Not bad but a bit modern for me. I will look at another set for my next order.
As i am an older purchaser I suppose I am a bit more traditional in taste!
Good quality cards, efficient operation. Colours a bit dull. Need a "Made in the UK" statement on back.
Disappointed? didn’t realise that cards wete blank inside. They looked rather poor and cheap. Parking in tissue also made them look second class. £11 for twenty of these seems expensive ?
For the price good value
The cards were delivered in good time and well presented. I was a little disappointed that some carried the phrase 'Happy Holidays' as these were bought for 'Christmas' cards and not a salutation from the USA. Also the cards were blank inside - Happy Christmas would have sufficed. Good quality card and envelopes but don't quite do it for me - maybe aimed at a younger market.
I cannot really rate the product as it has not arrived. Let down by Royal Mail. Two specified delivery dates arranged and parcel nor delivered. I ordered on line so I didn't have to go out shopping for cards.
Nice cards. Good to have as an 'emergency'. Need special ones for 'special people' .. This selection is good to have. Thanks.
Would have liked short greeting inside please
Quality good but l didn’t realize that they did not come with a verse inside.
I had a good buying experience, but please be aware that the cards are very small - about half the size of a postcard, rather than postcard-sized (as I had imagined). This makes them a bit fiddly for the elderly person they were intended for.
I liked the pictures on the front of the cards, I would have liked a small verse inside some of the cards. But that’s my personal opinion
A colourful assortment to have to hand.
Appreciate what you are trying to do, but disappointed with them.As no greeting inside.In normal times, they would be used as a note let rather than a birthday card.More suitable for children and young people.
Wonder Cards is rated 4.78 based on 1,184 reviews