Wonder Cards Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wonder Cards
Read Wonder Cards Reviews
Quick delivery and lovely packaging, would love to be even more ecofriendly packaging but very happy
Reall nice cards that are well packaged in a lovely box. Very quick delivery and excellent value. I had expected words inside the card but they are blank. However, not really a problem. I would definitely recommend.
Ordered birthday cards vol 1 and 2. Nice quality cards. Prompt delivery. Will definitely be using again. Very good value for money.
Might be nice to have a couple of 'traditional' designs included.
Excellent cards and excellent service!
Great quality and value.
Excellent selection of cards, great value, well packaged, quickly delivered! Great go to product. Love the personal note from the Fruptons! Thank you
Great cards, very pleased
Absolutely wonderful service. The quality and selection of the cards is exceptional. I now have two boxes of birthday cards and the large selection box. During lockdown these cards have been a great help to me. Thank you.
Excellent quality
Really quick delivery, three boxes of good quality cards arrived. The designs look great so far although I haven’t had them all out of the box. Just what I needed to keep in stock during lockdown.
Good quality prompt and helpful service
Thanks
Really pleased with variety of designs, like the fact they are recyclable, and that it is from a family business.
Your service is first class the cards are lovely thank you for your help with my order.
Prompt delivery in difficult times and good quality cards
We were very impressed with selection and quality of the cards and have kept the card in the front for when we need more.
What a lovely product!! The service, the packaging and the beautiful note that came with it! I will definitely be ordering again!
Wonder Cards is rated 4.78 based on 1,170 reviews