Wonder Cards Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wonder Cards
Read Wonder Cards Reviews
Cards are lovely and good quality, delivery was speedy! Would definitely use again.
Posted 14 minutes ago
Great cards, I love that as a multipack they are all different rather than having several of the same design to make up numbers.
Posted 34 minutes ago
Plenty of choice, reasonable price, value for money!
Posted 55 minutes ago
Lovely quality cards to have on stand by. Packaging was really nice. Great quality and great value.
Posted 1 hour ago
I am very pleased with the quality of the cards and the fact that each is an individual design. I have recommended them to family members as good cards to keep in but for me not necessarily suitable for ‘special’ birthdays. I would definitely buy them again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Nice cards and card designs, however I would have preferred the inside of the card to be printed.
So the same message in the front of the card is also inside. .
I am happy with the cards I received. Especially in lockdiwn I always have suitable cards without having to go out.
Very disappointed blank inside
I was very disappointed there was no greeting inside .lt was blank.
I am 82 cannot go out due to lockdown.l usually buy from factory cards but same problem no greeting,l only want have a nice day or happy birthday nota lotalso very bad selection for general male cards.
Easy to use website. Kept up to date on order, which arrived quickly. Goods were good quality. Very pleased and would recommend.
Love the cards good value, arrived within a few days , lovely personal message from family, very nice touch will order again thank you.
These cards will be very useful to me because I am unable to go out and the shops are closed anyway. They came amazingly quickly and I was grateful for the extra card. Thank you.
Lovely cards delivered promptly with friendly message from the family that produced them. Well done
These cards are excellent, especially as I can’t get out to choose cards
Quick delivery. Packaged well. Good quality cards with lovely designs. I loved the personal touch. Can highly recommended them x
Love the cards and the personal note from The Fruptons.

Maybe substitute a few of the birthday cards for blanks for personal messages?

They arrived the day after my order. Great service. Thank you
I was surprised at the quality and presentation of not only the cards but the packaging! You can tell that a lot of thought and love has gone into these cards and I can't wait to reciprocate this when I give them to my friends and family. I'll definitely buy more in the future!
I give 5 stars, cards and service are second to none, have recommended to friends and family. Thank you Wonder Cards
Fantastic cards and quick dispatch
Very impressed with the quality of these cards - will be much more convenient now we are not visiting shops as much, plus they are great value!
Quick delivery, good price and quality, lovely cards, I will use every one. Would definitely recommend.
Wonder Cards is rated 4.78 based on 1,206 reviews