Wonder Cards Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wonder Cards
Read Wonder Cards Reviews
Really delighted with the quality and variety of cards. Excellent value for money.
good quality cards no verse but that can be added if wished
Dear Wonder Cards. This is our 2nd order and we are once again delighted with the quality and variety of the cards. Please keep up the good work. We will be buying more soon. Love to the family. Jim
Great cards, fast service, invaluable during lockdown!
A very handy pack of cards, well packaged and arrived very quickly. Thank you.
Excellent service, great value too. Cards suitable for all ages.
This is a lovely selection of birthday cards. Very good quality for very little money. First time order but very impressed. Lovely little note inside about the family and beautifully wrapped.
Lovely presentation, great value
Cards received promptly and are as advertised - would use this
site again
Good variety
The cards arrived quickly, and I was delighted with their quality and design, as well as the packaging, which added a personal touch. Thank you. I will definitely buy again!
I was very happy with the quick delivery of my cards. The lovely box they were in was damaged but I think the postman was the culprit there. The cards are a nice mixture of designs and very good quality. They are a Godsend during lockdown. Would definitely order from Wonder Cards again.
The cards are very good,and good value for the money,especially when cannot get out.
Lovely cards at a great price
Excellent value! Very happy with these, ideal for generic use and the quality is really good for the price. They arrived promptly, and were so caringly wrapped, they felt as if we were receiving a present!
I would definitely recommend them to friends!
quick delivery. nice varied box of cards with extra card (nice touch!) wrapped in tissue and well boxed.little card inside telling you about the family.would reccomend and use again.good price for the amount of cards which inc postage. many thanks
Very impressed with quality of cards. Not cheap thin ones. Nice variety for males and females
Quick postage too. Would definitely purchase again.
Jackie May.
Lovely quality cards, beautifully wrapped. Would highly recommend
Over the moon, a lot better than we expected. Excellant quality material. Good selection. Ideal now, for those who cannot get out to buy cards.
Reall nice cards that are well packaged in a lovely box. Very quick delivery and excellent value. I had expected words inside the card but they are blank. However, not really a problem. I would definitely recommend.
Wonder Cards is rated 4.77 based on 728 reviews