Wonder Cards Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wonder Cards
Read Wonder Cards Reviews
Genuine Parker pens at a great price, thank you!
This delivery was one that really put a smile on my face! not only did I receive my order in a timely manner, but it also came wrapped with such care / included a brilliant Thank you message and completely made my day. The cards are great quality and fantastic designs. Would highly recommend
Very good purchase
Great designs, really good quality and completely plastic free too! This is the second time I’ve ordered from WonderCards and will be ordering again in the future!
Received very quickly,Liked the little touches which made wonder cards more personal
Great, efficient ordering with good online descriptions (love the addition of being able to order stamps as well!) Card quality is great and love that there are so many suitable male cards as well as we often struggle to find these for our clients.
Great selection & fantastic quality! Will definitely be buying more 👍 Arrived quickly too!
They were very nice ,not very exciting pictures , but did say Happy Birthday on the front.Good as a stop gap.
Perfect!
Love the different designs, this is my second pack so handy to have in the house.
The card s are really nice thanks
Lovely quality, speedy service good selection
Excellent service and good quality cards. Thank you
Very pleased with quality & selection.actuallly tried to let you know yesterday but could not get site to accept my message
Good service. Very nice cards. Thanks
Good quality & grand selection. Will be purchasing again.
Love, love, love the quirky cards!!! Good selection and a good price!
Excellent quality, excellent price, excellent service - equals satisfied customer. The choice is great and slightly preferred to other set as less "old people" cards? Thank you!
The card boxes give you a wide selection of different cards. It’s the quality and finish of the card that keeps us coming back. We look forward to volume three of the Birthday Card selection box soon. We would suggest you offer a box of cards with no words to send to family and friends. Wendy and Richard Hewitt
Love my delivery from wonder cards. Beautifully packaged and an excellent selection of cards. So much easier than shopping for cards and cheaper. Will definitely be ordering more.
Wonder Cards is rated 4.75 based on 1,687 reviews