Wonderbly Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wonderbly

How would you rate Wonderbly ?

"My grandchildren love their personalised stories and the prompt service we get from the company is excellent. The only downside is there are not enough titles!!!"
"Unique personalised gift idea. Very detailed book although a bit expensive but a great keepsake for my child."
"Such nice people to deal with . Very kind and your generosity was greatly appreciated. The books are really lovely and make wonderful keepsake gifts. I would highly recommend the books and the service is great!"
"Have made two books for my grand daughter using wonderbly. It's lovely to be able to make personalised books. They are special and treasured gifts."
Wonderbly is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews