Woking Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woking Motor Group

Tell us how Woking Motor Group made you happy
Fantastic place to buy a car from. Sam was fantastic with my kids and sorting all the documents out went through everything with me. I would recommend this place to buy a car.
Adam and Sam were really helpful and fantastic when helping me choose and buy a car I couldn’t have asked for two better people thank you
Very helpful and got a new car for a good price. Thank you Adam and Sam for their help!
Adam was friendly person and fast service and kept the car back for me when i was sorting out finance great team
Few days before put Negative review didn’t know Wht going on my car but finally got a car and really happy for Wht they did to fix it takes a time for six weeks but happy now
Adam and the team we're fantastic very helpful couldn't do enough for me and my family highly recommend to use these guys.
Spoke to to Sam on phone not expecting to drive away in our new car. Fantastic service!
Walked in and welcomed by staff, was just browsing but dealing with Adam we drove away in our new car. Thanks Adam. Great service.
Very happy with the service here. Very helpful staff who are very kind and knowledgeable. Excellent!
Great experience, thanks to Sam for sorting me the mx-5 ✌
brilliant service from Sam and Adam, will highly recommend to family and friends.
Great service by Adam, thank you very much for your help in finding my new car. Friendly, competent service by the entire team as a whole.
Amazing service from Adam very knowledgeable and responsive. Recommend and thank you Adam. see you in again!
Excellent experience with Woking Motor Group. Managed to source the exact car my wife wanted and was responsive to the multiple queries from myself. Handover was also excellent.
Excellent very nice people, professionalism and try to do best for the client. Highly recommend this dealer to everyone!
Had a used car from Woking Motor Group in for a fault. Adam very professional from the start and great to deal with. Would recommend
Best dealership ever use. Used already three times and each time left place very happy. Very professional customer service, Adam highly recommended.
I was very happy with the sales guys Adam and Sam. As my new car took over 4 months to order I bought a used car off them and they bought it back as a trade in off my new car for the same price I had paid them for it. I have had my new CX5 for a few days and am loving it.
Great people to do business with, good selection of well presented cars in stock , Definitely recommend and will return again.
What can I say about Woking Motor Group, bought a car from Sam yesterday and one of the best cars I have owned. Will definitely return and will tell anyone who is looking for a decent car ....cheers lads
Woking Motor Group is rated 4.72 based on 208 reviews