Woking Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woking Motor Group

Tell us how Woking Motor Group made you happy
Couldn’t fault the service I got from Adam, car was in immaculate condition inside out, would definitely recommend - 5 star all way around
Fantastic customer service!! Could have not asked for better people to deal with. Adam was going out of his way to help me from the very first contact I had with him. They pride themselves on being different from typical car dealers and it clearly pays. I would recommend them to anyone. Sam made trading mine in so seamless and I drove my new car home within an hour. Thank you so much.
Excellent service! Bought my Vauxhall Corsa from here, great condition, low mileage and runs perfectly! There was a few bits of work that needed doing such as the alloys, few scratches and it needed a replacement wing mirror however this was all repaired and looked new upon driving away the vehicle at no extra cost! Would definitely recommend.
Lovely people, lovely car, lovely experience 5 stars all the way!
Very happy with new car. Exellent customer service. The car was beautifully valeted before collection and ready very quickly when needed. Would highly recommend to anybody needing a new car. Thank you
Fantastic place and great staff. It was the easiest, painless car purchase i've ever done!!! In and out in no time at all, all paperwork ready to sign when I arrived, well done guys! :-)
Adam was helpful and patient showing cars and providing information. Sam was helpful and kind. I think I bought a good car for a good price.
Thank you for making things so easy for us. I'm sure we'll be back again at some stage.
Great Customer service. Highly recommend.
Good service. No haggling, you pay the price you see. With this place, there is a refreshing transparency and pressure free experience!
Excellent services, Adam was a great help. Highly recommend Adam if you have any question or issues.
Very happy with the service provided by Adam. From test drive through to final purchase he was very helpful and polite. Great service Woking Motor Group!!
Thank you to Adam for helping me throughout. Great service and the price was just what i wanted.
Fantastic place to buy a car from. Sam was fantastic with my kids and sorting all the documents out went through everything with me. I would recommend this place to buy a car.
Adam and Sam were really helpful and fantastic when helping me choose and buy a car I couldn’t have asked for two better people thank you
Very helpful and got a new car for a good price. Thank you Adam and Sam for their help!
Adam was friendly person and fast service and kept the car back for me when i was sorting out finance great team
Few days before put Negative review didn’t know Wht going on my car but finally got a car and really happy for Wht they did to fix it takes a time for six weeks but happy now
Adam and the team we're fantastic very helpful couldn't do enough for me and my family highly recommend to use these guys.
Spoke to to Sam on phone not expecting to drive away in our new car. Fantastic service!
Woking Motor Group is rated 4.72 based on 208 reviews