Woking Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woking Motor Group

Tell us how Woking Motor Group made you happy
Great service always keep you informed always return calls
Great dealership, Adam is highly recommended. Good honest sales with lovely cars.
Wonderful service at Woking Motor Group. Adam and Sam were both lovely and spent time with us answering our questions and showing us how to use things within the car. Thank you, highly recommend!
I'd recommend Woking Motor Group to anyone. The service was fantastic and I am overjoyed with my new car.
Fantastic service, really professional & knowledgeable staff, I felt like I was in safe hands buying my first car.
Adam is a genuine bloke could not have been more helpful even went out of his way so we could view a car. Top man.
Bought a lovely BMW convertible.... had a great deal & gave me a great warranty as well. Easy to deal with & very happy indeed. Many thanks Adam !
Couldn’t fault the service I got from Adam, car was in immaculate condition inside out, would definitely recommend - 5 star all way around
Fantastic customer service!! Could have not asked for better people to deal with. Adam was going out of his way to help me from the very first contact I had with him. They pride themselves on being different from typical car dealers and it clearly pays. I would recommend them to anyone. Sam made trading mine in so seamless and I drove my new car home within an hour. Thank you so much.
Excellent service! Bought my Vauxhall Corsa from here, great condition, low mileage and runs perfectly! There was a few bits of work that needed doing such as the alloys, few scratches and it needed a replacement wing mirror however this was all repaired and looked new upon driving away the vehicle at no extra cost! Would definitely recommend.
Lovely people, lovely car, lovely experience 5 stars all the way!
Very happy with new car. Exellent customer service. The car was beautifully valeted before collection and ready very quickly when needed. Would highly recommend to anybody needing a new car. Thank you
Fantastic place and great staff. It was the easiest, painless car purchase i've ever done!!! In and out in no time at all, all paperwork ready to sign when I arrived, well done guys! :-)
Adam was helpful and patient showing cars and providing information. Sam was helpful and kind. I think I bought a good car for a good price.
Thank you for making things so easy for us. I'm sure we'll be back again at some stage.
Great Customer service. Highly recommend.
Good service. No haggling, you pay the price you see. With this place, there is a refreshing transparency and pressure free experience!
Excellent services, Adam was a great help. Highly recommend Adam if you have any question or issues.
Very happy with the service provided by Adam. From test drive through to final purchase he was very helpful and polite. Great service Woking Motor Group!!
Thank you to Adam for helping me throughout. Great service and the price was just what i wanted.
Woking Motor Group is rated 4.72 based on 208 reviews