Woking Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woking Motor Group

Tell us how Woking Motor Group made you happy
Went in today and spoke to a nice chap called Sam. He didn't have the car I wanted but I will be looking online for the right car and will be coming back as and when. Not pushy, very different to other places I've been. He said the feedback is appreciated so I hope this gets recognised. Cheers Sam
I received excellent service from professional and knowledgable staff. The whole experience was a pleasure.
Excellent service from Sam with him being very organized, with the change over of the vehicles. Very professional making the mini experience enjoyable. Loving the new car.
Adam was amazing: friendly, really knowledgable and able to answer all my questions. Great at keeping in touch throughout the process. All went perfectly smoothly :)
Professional friendly service. Brilliant handover of the car. Dealt with Sam who kept me updated throughout the sales process, polite and professional.
I have never had such amazing customer service 😁 Adam at Woking Motor Group made the experience so seamless and enjoyable.
Superb customer service from the minute you walk in. Adam was a breath of fresh air to deal with as nothing at all was to much trouble even with my constant torment lol
Helpful, friendly staff and a nice clean modern showroom, couldn't ask for more.
Great experience buying a new Hyundai i20. Friendly staff (Sam). Would recommend.
Very helpful and friendly staff, cant think of anything bad to say about them.
Polite and efficient. Always impressed with your valeting on each visit.
Staff very friendly and helpful but don't make you feel under pressure in any way. Cars are excellent as well.
Great service always keep you informed always return calls
Great dealership, Adam is highly recommended. Good honest sales with lovely cars.
Wonderful service at Woking Motor Group. Adam and Sam were both lovely and spent time with us answering our questions and showing us how to use things within the car. Thank you, highly recommend!
I'd recommend Woking Motor Group to anyone. The service was fantastic and I am overjoyed with my new car.
Fantastic service, really professional & knowledgeable staff, I felt like I was in safe hands buying my first car.
Adam is a genuine bloke could not have been more helpful even went out of his way so we could view a car. Top man.
Bought a lovely BMW convertible.... had a great deal & gave me a great warranty as well. Easy to deal with & very happy indeed. Many thanks Adam !
Couldn’t fault the service I got from Adam, car was in immaculate condition inside out, would definitely recommend - 5 star all way around
Woking Motor Group is rated 4.73 based on 207 reviews