Woking Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woking Motor Group

Tell us how Woking Motor Group made you happy
I would definitely recommend going to Woking Motor Group as I had a fantastic experience. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly and put all my concerns at ease, they made buying my new car a much more enjoyable experience.
An excellent way to buy a car and all the staff I encountered were enthusiastic, knowledgable and went the extra mile to meet my needs. All in all a very good experience all round.
Went to look for a new car for my wife today and spoke to Sam who helped me and I will be coming back next week with her to look again
From reserving the car to arriving to test drive it and going through the paperwork after the sale, the service was excellent. Very welcoming and couldn't do enough to help and make the whole process run very smoothly, I will certainly be back again when it is time to update my car again and would recommend them highly.
Sam was good at customer service n helped my daughter choose a car
Fantastic service from the Adam at Woking Motor Group. So happy with my new Mercedes A Class. Thank you again team!
Lovely bunch of people! Very friendly & very helpful! Would defiantly recommend to friends and family
Excellent service great staff, especially customer services. Couldn't get a lovely more helpful bunch of people!! Would defo recommend to friends and family.
Went in today and spoke to a nice chap called Sam. He didn't have the car I wanted but I will be looking online for the right car and will be coming back as and when. Not pushy, very different to other places I've been. He said the feedback is appreciated so I hope this gets recognised. Cheers Sam
I received excellent service from professional and knowledgable staff. The whole experience was a pleasure.
Excellent service from Sam with him being very organized, with the change over of the vehicles. Very professional making the mini experience enjoyable. Loving the new car.
Adam was amazing: friendly, really knowledgable and able to answer all my questions. Great at keeping in touch throughout the process. All went perfectly smoothly :)
Professional friendly service. Brilliant handover of the car. Dealt with Sam who kept me updated throughout the sales process, polite and professional.
I have never had such amazing customer service 😁 Adam at Woking Motor Group made the experience so seamless and enjoyable.
Superb customer service from the minute you walk in. Adam was a breath of fresh air to deal with as nothing at all was to much trouble even with my constant torment lol
Helpful, friendly staff and a nice clean modern showroom, couldn't ask for more.
Great experience buying a new Hyundai i20. Friendly staff (Sam). Would recommend.
Very helpful and friendly staff, cant think of anything bad to say about them.
Polite and efficient. Always impressed with your valeting on each visit.
Staff very friendly and helpful but don't make you feel under pressure in any way. Cars are excellent as well.
Woking Motor Group is rated 4.72 based on 208 reviews