Woking Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woking Motor Group

Tell us how Woking Motor Group made you happy
Excellent service from Adam. We had looked around and been to other larger garages but Adam gave us the best trade in price for our old car.... A fair price unlike all the larger garages. Great after service support as well as we noticed a problem with the AC. It was sorted immediately. Would definitely buy from Woking Motor Group again.
I purchased a car from here 2 weeks ago, the service at Woking Motor Group was absolutely excellent, the way Adam was so attentive towards us was very good to experience, definitely would recommend.
Superb service and all the staff are very friendly. I recently bought a ford focus great spec at a really fair price. Adam was fantastic to deal with really nice guy. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to get a good deal on a motor.
No nonsense dealer. Left to view the car for as long as needed. We took a long test drive and by the time we got back my finance had been accepted. All round excellent experience.
Wow. Adam spent the best part of 3 hours with me. Cancelling my old insurance and finding me a fantastic quote for the new car. Nothing was too much trouble. I can’t recommend them enough. Thank you for a great experience. 5 star
Car as described
Personal and very friendly service makes you feel part of the family, nothing is too much bother for the team. A pleasant experience!
Excellent customer services, very understanding and responsive to the request. Thank you so much for the smooth purchase of my brand new car.
When i brought a mini from this dealer, i was promised a fresh MOT, the car to be checked over and a service. When i returned to collect the car because they said it was ready, the MOT was a month old, the car was not checked, because the cap on the engine hadn't be replaced like i asked, and when i pulled the dip stick out, it didn't have fresh oil in it so it had not had a service. So when i pointed this out, he said they would service it, but i live a hour and half drive away and i wasn't going to travel all that way again. So i said that i would get a garage where i live to service it and send him the bill, which they agreed. But when i sent a bill up to them, they said they couldn't pay that, then after a while, they agreed to give me £120 back, so i asked them to do a bank transfer, and all of a sudden, the bank would not let them do that. 5 weeks later, i had enough, so i drove all the way up there and confronted them, and all of a sudden the bank transfer worked, its a miracle.
Easy, hassle-free experience as always. Much thanks to all at Woking Motor Group!
Top service from start to finish. Best dealership ever!
Where do I start? The list of issues is long. I searched for a long time before deciding to view a car with Woking Motor Group. I paid a deposit and was told I could come to collect the car at 3pm. I travelled for an hour to get to the garage and admittedly arrived at 2:30 but expected to wait. The car didn't arrive until 5pm as it was sent to have the bits I had paid extra to have done (Valet, service ect) the car came back dirty but I agreed to the company sending me the money for the the valet as I was fed up of waiting by that time. I also realised that the hand break wasissing a piece which I was told would be ordered and sent out ASAP. When arriving home I realised that the miles on the car were 12000 more than those advertised. (63000 - 75000)! I called the following Monday to ask if the part had been ordered and to give my bank details for the valet money and to speak about the mileage. I was told to email my details and that the part would be ordered. All I received for the miles was a sorry - this I think would have an effect on the cars value. A few days later I realised that the cigarette lighter didn't work either (I use it for my phone charger), after numerous calls texts and emails I was told to go to a garage and get a quote for the work which they would cover. I took my car to the garage where I paid £24 for a 'service' so they could quote me. I called with all the details and was told to email the invoice, which I did. This was a month and a half ago and I haven't had any of these issues addressed, I have paid out more with a promise of refund and not been given what I have paid for. Again I'd like to stress that I have sent numerous emails messages and calls and never get an answer. When I call I'm told someone will call back or that the manager isnt in. The list of excuse are as long as the list of issues I've had. I haven't been sent any ownership papers. This was 3 months ago and I have waisted so much time trying to get hold of this company or 'waiting for someone to get back to me'. Would NOT recommend this company.
Polite and very friendly staff. Couldn't do enough for you from when we walked through the door.
I would definitely recommend going to Woking Motor Group as I had a fantastic experience. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly and put all my concerns at ease, they made buying my new car a much more enjoyable experience.
An excellent way to buy a car and all the staff I encountered were enthusiastic, knowledgable and went the extra mile to meet my needs. All in all a very good experience all round.
Went to look for a new car for my wife today and spoke to Sam who helped me and I will be coming back next week with her to look again
From reserving the car to arriving to test drive it and going through the paperwork after the sale, the service was excellent. Very welcoming and couldn't do enough to help and make the whole process run very smoothly, I will certainly be back again when it is time to update my car again and would recommend them highly.
Sam was good at customer service n helped my daughter choose a car
Fantastic service from the Adam at Woking Motor Group. So happy with my new Mercedes A Class. Thank you again team!
Lovely bunch of people! Very friendly & very helpful! Would defiantly recommend to friends and family
Woking Motor Group is rated 4.72 based on 208 reviews