Woking Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woking Motor Group

Tell us how Woking Motor Group made you happy
Very friendly and easy to deal with. Thank you
this is my second car from Woking Motor Group another good one just what we were looking for again. Sam was not pushy and helped me by answering all my questions i would use them again
I found the company helpful and knowledgeable - nothing was too much trouble. My part exchange of the old car was handled without fuss and my 9,000 mile replacement could have been straight from the showroom. I will definitely use Woking Motor Group again.
Sam was fantastic, went through my options, informed me about the car I wanted and was able to quickly set up a test drive for me. Was happy to answer all questions and the car was a high quality. I would definitely come back to buy another car from here
What lovely people to deal with and so helpful. Nothing was too much trouble to explain and it gave me a far better view of what I should be looking for. I will most definitely be back!
We had a very pleasant experience buying our first car. No pressure and managed to make a good saving. Will be back to buy my next car.
Salesman Sam was very helpful, thanks for sorting my daughters new car.
I'm really pleased with my car and the service I got from Woking Motor Group.
Bought my new car here last week. Been a great car so far. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Will be back soon for upgrade.
Very friendly staff, great customer service, unlike other garages, the guys here are not at all pushy and take time to let you get confident and comfortable with the car before deciding to buy. Would definitely buy from them again.
Excellent service from Adam. We had looked around and been to other larger garages but Adam gave us the best trade in price for our old car.... A fair price unlike all the larger garages. Great after service support as well as we noticed a problem with the AC. It was sorted immediately. Would definitely buy from Woking Motor Group again.
I purchased a car from here 2 weeks ago, the service at Woking Motor Group was absolutely excellent, the way Adam was so attentive towards us was very good to experience, definitely would recommend.
Superb service and all the staff are very friendly. I recently bought a ford focus great spec at a really fair price. Adam was fantastic to deal with really nice guy. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to get a good deal on a motor.
No nonsense dealer. Left to view the car for as long as needed. We took a long test drive and by the time we got back my finance had been accepted. All round excellent experience.
Wow. Adam spent the best part of 3 hours with me. Cancelling my old insurance and finding me a fantastic quote for the new car. Nothing was too much trouble. I can’t recommend them enough. Thank you for a great experience. 5 star
Personal and very friendly service makes you feel part of the family, nothing is too much bother for the team. A pleasant experience!
Excellent customer services, very understanding and responsive to the request. Thank you so much for the smooth purchase of my brand new car.
Easy, hassle-free experience as always. Much thanks to all at Woking Motor Group!
Top service from start to finish. Best dealership ever!
Polite and very friendly staff. Couldn't do enough for you from when we walked through the door.
Woking Motor Group is rated 4.72 based on 208 reviews