Woking Motor Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woking Motor Group

Tell us how Woking Motor Group made you happy
Excellent sales service from Adam as always.
Friendly, helpful, confidence-inspiring,efficient service.
Got our new car here. Great people ! All paperwork completed for the car exchange over 2 days and was able to collect the new car!
Received great customer service and a good deal with the car I bought .The car salesman helped me make the right decision for what I needed. Thank you.
Thank you Sam for a great customer service whilst purchasing my new car. Your patience was much appreciated and I will be recommending your service to friends and family.
Cannot recommend these guys highly enough and particularly our salesman Sam, who is a great guy. Really nice showroom, no high pressure sales tactics. Wanted a test drive and was expecting to be chaperoned but Sam just put the trade plate in and me, my wife and little boy (we even put his child seat in with the the isofix) went off for a test drive. No pressure at all upon return apart from a casual ‘how did you find it’. The price was already good, around what Parker’s recommend for the same car from an independent dealer but with no options and the car has lots of options making it a good deal - I managed to haggle them down a little too which was nice. Reassuring that the car has gone through rigorous checks and they guarantee to fix anything that comes up as an advisory item on the fresh MOT they put it through as standard. We did the deal and then a few days later the car was ready for us to pick up and we absolutely love it. The whole process was very easy and so refreshing. I usually buy private because I hate car salesmen (I’m a career salesperson myself) but these guys were great. Also dealt with Adam (the owner) on the phone to organise getting it picked up by my wife as I was away with work and he was also great - advising on how to go about getting our private plate in the car amongst other things. Don’t usually do reviews but feel these guys deserve it. Just wish I was leaving this review for the beautiful Porsche 911 my little boy wanted me to buy instead of the 3 series! Thanks guys for a really good experience.
Recently bought my wife's new car from Woking Motor Group and the service was first class. Our purchase was handled by Sam who was excellent throughout. There was no sales push upon viewing the car and he was able to answer any questions we had. The vehicle went through an inspection prior to collection and all work identified was completed. We had a minor issue with the vehicle after collecting and Sam was very thorough in resolving it for us. Would definitely recommend Woking Motor Group to anyone
Absolutely first class service! Extremely pleased with my new car. Also when I wanted a test drive, you normally have to go with a member of staff and this makes me nervous. I was thrilled when they allowed me to go out with my son, hence I was relaxed and bought the car. Thanks Woking Motor Group!
Reasonably priced. Get your car valued before part exchange.
Very friendly and easy to deal with. Thank you
this is my second car from Woking Motor Group another good one just what we were looking for again. Sam was not pushy and helped me by answering all my questions i would use them again
I found the company helpful and knowledgeable - nothing was too much trouble. My part exchange of the old car was handled without fuss and my 9,000 mile replacement could have been straight from the showroom. I will definitely use Woking Motor Group again.
Sam was fantastic, went through my options, informed me about the car I wanted and was able to quickly set up a test drive for me. Was happy to answer all questions and the car was a high quality. I would definitely come back to buy another car from here
What lovely people to deal with and so helpful. Nothing was too much trouble to explain and it gave me a far better view of what I should be looking for. I will most definitely be back!
If I could give no stars would be better option!! Do not buy from this garage unless you like being lied to and ignored. I bought a mini Cooper from them had the car three days and developed a major fault and was recovered back to garage. Which is where it still is I gather no repair carried out and no refund . No response from anyone at woking motor group avoid at all costs
We had a very pleasant experience buying our first car. No pressure and managed to make a good saving. Will be back to buy my next car.
Salesman Sam was very helpful, thanks for sorting my daughters new car.
I'm really pleased with my car and the service I got from Woking Motor Group.
Bought my new car here last week. Been a great car so far. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Will be back soon for upgrade.
Very friendly staff, great customer service, unlike other garages, the guys here are not at all pushy and take time to let you get confident and comfortable with the car before deciding to buy. Would definitely buy from them again.
Woking Motor Group is rated 4.72 based on 208 reviews