wnDirect Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend wnDirect

How would you rate wnDirect ?

"Sportsdirect sent my parcel via WnDirect company to Russia. This company requested a photocopy of my passport but their webpage is not working. Their support service doesn't seem to be cooperative at all. It took ONE WEEK to exchange 3 e-mails. After a week they sent my parcel back to Sportsdirect whose support service just gave me a link to the tracking webpage. No help from them either. I am very disappointed with the service of both the companies. Hope to have my refund as quickly as possible."
"Lack of professionalism and they treat customers with indifference. I am very upset and I will never buy again on USC because of them."
wnDirect is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!