wnDirect Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend wnDirect
04AM
4AM

Tell us how wnDirect made you happy

"Horrible. Ordered something online, has been shipped 1st of September. Contacted wnDirect last Friday since the shipment is already over almost two weeks late. They said delivery would be today (the 15th !! ). Package again did not arrive nor is it even with local carrier yet. I contacted them twice again today, unfortunately with no response. I can appreciate that shipment can be late, but to at least be informed about it should be something rather normal. Hoping they will come back to me soon, I'm getting the idea they lost the package or something. Until now, not a very good experience. Update 16/10: Emailed again yesterday as per wnDirect's request, no reply, no update and no delivery. Update: Requested a transcript of the missing package / proof, as their tracking page is also not updated. Since retailer is also not answering, I'm stuck. It's regarding a Macbook I ordered and therefor a substantial amount. I ordered with Buenabuy.com by the way. Final update: wnDirect said package is lost, apparently those things happen on regular basis reading the comments here on Trustpilot. Spoke with a lady of wnDirect by phone yesterday who again said it's not lost. Either way, I'm lost and any direct proof of them losing it though cannot be provided. Nobody can locate it and I'm already into 3 weeks without my delivery. After 2 weeks of stressful chasing my package that's all I get and basically probably just lost my brand new Macbook. My bank asked for proof of them losing it / failing to deliver, but they are unwilling to provide this admitting to anything. Contacted local carrier SEUR, who claimed they are unfamiliar with wnDirect and their shipment and adviced to file a police report. Retailer Buena Buy is also not answering. Meanwhile THREE parties are pointing fingers, I lost a Macbook and nobody seems to care or can even be bothered to make an effort. Can't believe out of over 300 reviews over 80% gave 1 star and yet this just continues, leaving consumers stranded and not even taking any responsibility. What a sham. Update 22/10: No more answers or updates, leaving me completely stranded. Apparently packages just get lost with this company, for no apparent reason. PLEASE do yourself a favor, read the reviews and avoid this company at all cost!"
Are you wnDirect? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback wnDirect receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Sportsdirect sent my parcel via WnDirect company to Russia. This company requested a photocopy of my passport but their webpage is not working. Their support service doesn't seem to be cooperative at all. It took ONE WEEK to exchange 3 e-mails. After a week they sent my parcel back to Sportsdirect whose support service just gave me a link to the tracking webpage. No help from them either. I am very disappointed with the service of both the companies. Hope to have my refund as quickly as possible."
"Lack of professionalism and they treat customers with indifference. I am very upset and I will never buy again on USC because of them."
wnDirect is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews