With a Passion Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend With a Passion Ltd
Read With a Passion Ltd Reviews

About With a Passion Ltd:

As the UK's leading online adult sex toy shop, we offer a huge range of top brand adult sex toys at up to 75% off RRP such as rabbit vibrators, dildos, anal toys, and male sex toys including Fleshlight and Tenga.

Aside from selling a very vast cross-section of sex toy products for our heterosexual, gay and fetish audiences, we strive to go above and beyond with our sales support and aftercare. Our outstanding sales team are on hand to answer any questions you might have from how to purchase to what’s right for you. Check out our sex toys buyers guide with information and advice on the choosing the right sex toy for you and tips on sex toy cleaning and hygiene.

No matter what you decide to purchase, you can rest assured that with our same day dispatch on all orders before 4pm from our fully stocked warehouse, means you get what you want and fast! With up to 75% off RRP’s, you won’t find our products anywhere else cheaper and in the unlikely event that you do, we’ll even price match too!

customerservice@withapassion.co.uk

FREEPOST WITH A PASSION LTD Freepost Name License FPN4876 , ,

Tell us how With a Passion Ltd made you happy
I won’t be using again - 1 item snapped first time using it - and another item I paid for never arrived and I’ve been told they haven’t sold them for a while even though the took my order and payment - still waiting for a refund
Hi. I am sorry that we were unable to fulfill your order but can confirm that we have been speaking regarding these issues and a refund has been confirmed
Way way too small, way too tight. No enjoyment and barely any movement. Actually hurt rather than pleasurable.
Terrible product
Terrible, broke instantly
I have not received my order
Very disappointed in this toy, spent more on this than we would normally spend and couldn't climax at all with. Can we return for a full refund please??
First time of using, had to finish with other toys as the battery ran out (I’m usually much quicker!) the next day noticed I have a haematoma. Not good.
Didn't receive it
Poor quality product. Even poorer customer service
Sorry to hear your product is not working. A returns label has been emailed to you
Order not arrived and poor communication
Part order not delivered, still no answers when it will be recieved, not great service paid for next day delivery. Won't use again
One of the toys is not working very disappointed
Wrong item sent. Poor service.
No stimulation what ever
Both poor toys not worth the money pump didnt work and vibrater was like a bit of plastic not realistic at all ,sorry for wasting my money
Haven't received my package..
Battery included but didn't work and can't find the correct battery size so a useless toy :'(
The cherry vaginal tightening cream gave my boyfriend burns on his penis overall wasn’t very pleasant 🤣 rest of stuff was great just not the cream i felt sort of a burning sensation but nothing painful it wasn't a very smooth cream either it had gritty little bits in it which felt uncomfortable Anyway we laughed it off and decided creams weren’t for us 🤣 rest of stuff was brilliant though thanks 😁
Haven't received the parcel.....
Please get in touch with your order number and we can look into that for you
Not working
Sorry to hear your product is not working. Please get in touch and we can send a returns label for you.
With a Passion Ltd is rated 4.44 based on 637 reviews