WiseCompare Reviews

of reviewers recommend WiseCompare
Telephone, Live Chat
Read WiseCompare Reviews

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how WiseCompare made you happy
Very easy service, lady was excellent on the phone ,and got everything I needed for a price I was happy with.
Really pleased with the cover I now have in place
Very good service
Very helpful customer service
wasn’t pushed into something l didn’t want good value
Very happy with the service provided and i believe it is good value for money
Very good service. Operator was great
The lady I spoke with was helpful and explained and answered all my questions. She understood I had young children to deal with and made the process as quick as possible. All round a great service.
The Adviser returned my call and although I currently had a life insurance that would expire within a couple of years, I was given the correct advice without any hard sell. I now feel very secure with the policy I have taken out with this company and would definitely recommend. I had been making enquiries for when my initial policy expired and had several disappointing responses from other companies. A no pressure, perfect policy was taken out with this company.
I was very pleased with the service provided
No hassle esay to set up friendly experience and polite call taker
I purchased my Life Insurance through this company. It was easy and straight forward and I was insured immediately. Great service.
Great service
Easy and effective.
Very helpfull ,told us exactly what they were doing and put my mind at ease .would reccommend them to anyone .
I felt as I was getting on in years I needed to prepare for the inevitable and was offered the perfect policy which catered for everything that I wanted.
Thank you for your prompt attention and sound advice.
James was very helpful
Good service got me through to a caring company
Quick, efficient and reliable advice provided. I appreciated the follow up phone call to check I was happy with the product. Very professional service all round
Great service, found just the product I needed.
WiseCompare is rated 4.83 based on 149 reviews