WiseCompare Reviews

of reviewers recommend WiseCompare
Telephone, Live Chat
Read WiseCompare Reviews

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how WiseCompare made you happy
they were a pleasure to deal with and always did what they said they would do
Hi Adrian.

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are very pleased we were able to help you on this occasion.
Helped fined the best deal for value for money and cover
Knowledge and friendly handler on the phone. A number of conversations to sort out the best cover for us. Only negative one call back was 24 hours late as handler arranged for a time on a rota'd day off.
Hi Louise, and many thanks for your very positive review. We are very pleased that you have received a satisfactory service. However, we do apologise for the 24-hour delay in respect of one of the pre-arranged callbacks. We have taken this up with the relevant handler and we will endeavour to make sure this does not happen again. Thanks again!
Good company efficient .
It was a very smooth process and I was happy with the outcome of the comparison and subsequent insurance policy.
Thank you for the lovely feedback.
Listened to what I needed and explained everything to me. Didn't try to sell me something I didn't need.
very good staff
I found the service provided to be very professional the premiums quoted were very competitive indeed cheaper than other quotes i had
the adviser i spoke to was extremely professional with a very good telephone manner and made the whole process a comfortable experience
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are very pleased that we have been able to assist you on this occasion.
Very helpful and efficient
Good service so far.
Explained the different types of life insurance and was very helpful
Very happy
It was very user friendly
Quick and easy to set up
Wise compare good as ever
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we always aim to please and we are very happy we were able to assist you on this occasion.
I went with this company because the gentlemen I spoke to on the phone was very polite. listened to what I could afford and wanted to leave .
Thank you for your positive feedback and we are so pleased we were able to assist you.
very impressive would recommend to friends
Excellent service with prompt delivery of goods. Would recommend this service to all who asked
before taking out life insurance, did a compare site comparison and chose Aviva, who were best for price and terms and conditions. When I contacted them by phone, there was no hard sell, they were interested in what I wanted and we reached a satisfactory result. Have received excellent customer service from them and would highly recommended this company
Happy with policy, person I spoke to was really helpful
WiseCompare is rated 4.83 based on 149 reviews