Wise Badger Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Wise Badger deliver?

How can I contact Wise Badger?
Click Here

Tell us how Wise Badger made you happy

"Same as other reviews. Placed order and then told items out of stock and being refunded. After many promises have still not received refund and now they just ignore my emails. Have created a complaint with 'resolver' through money-saving expert."
Are you Wise Badger? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Same story as other reviewers, ordered, items out of stock but wasn't informed until I emailed them. Still waiting for a refund, 3 weeks despite being assured that they would make it a priority. I paid via PayPal so have opened a dispute, however, will still have to wait ages before PayPal force a refund. Order at your own risk, this company do not abide by their customer service policy at all."
"This company lets you order out of stock items. You will then have to have to argue your money back from them very bad service. I still don’t have my refund. DO NOT USE. They really should be investigated"
"They were not able to fulfil my order so offered a refund which I preferred. I have had two emails saying their accounts dept have been told and will make it priority. Still no refund. This to me is theft I have no goods and no refund. I dislike dishonest companies. Why can some get it so right and others !!"
"I placed my order near the end of May, they took payment on 31st May and still not received my order. I have phoned and got no response and emailed twice and no response. What can I do now. I am £44.40 out of pocket"
"Excellent. Very happy with the service that I have received from Wise Badger over the last two years. My orders arrive very quickly and well packaged. Great choice of yarns. I had jumpers knitted in Snuggly DK for my 4 grandsons at Christmas, I needed to order extra and Wise Badger were extremely helpful in checking they had the same dye lot for me."
"Totally agree with other complaints. Hopeless and exasperating is right! It is also false advertising as someone else has also pointed out (or I would call it blatant lies). They just talk the talk but dont walk the walk and don't deliver as promised. Over two weeks for me. I will never deal with this company again. I have now read similar reviews on other sites but whoever responds has their head in the sand. DON'T BE TAKEN IN BY THE LIES FROM THIS COMPANY."
"This was my second order and same problem as last time. Orders are not sent out on time and no contact from them to advise re delays. I paid first class mail but my order was not sent out until over a week later. I will not be ordering again from them."
"This company takes your money when they have no stock of the yarn you paid for. Took them days to tell me this, they won’t send out the part of your order they do have in stock, you are at their mercy and convenience to have to wait, for goodness knows how long to receive the order you placed. I told them I wanted to cancel my complete order, they say they had passed this to someone to process refund, days later and no refund appeared, I finally had to phone them to take action. I do NOT recommend using them until they start having a visable to the public, stock control system."
"I needed some special kinda of wool to make a nativity stable which they ordered for me but due to wool company providing same ascrhey were stock taking they Kept me well informed and update with the progress of the order and when they eventually got the order together they sent it free of charge due to the long delay in completing the order well don Wise Badger"
Wise Badger is rated 1.70 based on 10 reviews