Wise Badger Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Wise Badger
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Wise Badger made you happy

"This company takes your money when they have no stock of the yarn you paid for. Took them days to tell me this, they won’t send out the part of your order they do have in stock, you are at their mercy and convenience to have to wait, for goodness knows how long to receive the order you placed. I told them I wanted to cancel my complete order, they say they had passed this to someone to process refund, days later and no refund appeared, I finally had to phone them to take action. I do NOT recommend using them until they start having a visable to the public, stock control system."
Are you Wise Badger? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I needed some special kinda of wool to make a nativity stable which they ordered for me but due to wool company providing same ascrhey were stock taking they Kept me well informed and update with the progress of the order and when they eventually got the order together they sent it free of charge due to the long delay in completing the order well don Wise Badger"
Wise Badger is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews