Wise Badger Reviews

00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Wise Badger deliver?

Tell us how Wise Badger made you happy

"Excellent. Very happy with the service that I have received from Wise Badger over the last two years. My orders arrive very quickly and well packaged. Great choice of yarns. I had jumpers knitted in Snuggly DK for my 4 grandsons at Christmas, I needed to order extra and Wise Badger were extremely helpful in checking they had the same dye lot for me."
Are you Wise Badger? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Totally agree with other complaints. Hopeless and exasperating is right! It is also false advertising as someone else has also pointed out (or I would call it blatant lies). They just talk the talk but dont walk the walk and don't deliver as promised. Over two weeks for me. I will never deal with this company again. I have now read similar reviews on other sites but whoever responds has their head in the sand. DON'T BE TAKEN IN BY THE LIES FROM THIS COMPANY."
"This was my second order and same problem as last time. Orders are not sent out on time and no contact from them to advise re delays. I paid first class mail but my order was not sent out until over a week later. I will not be ordering again from them."
"This company takes your money when they have no stock of the yarn you paid for. Took them days to tell me this, they won’t send out the part of your order they do have in stock, you are at their mercy and convenience to have to wait, for goodness knows how long to receive the order you placed. I told them I wanted to cancel my complete order, they say they had passed this to someone to process refund, days later and no refund appeared, I finally had to phone them to take action. I do NOT recommend using them until they start having a visable to the public, stock control system."
"I needed some special kinda of wool to make a nativity stable which they ordered for me but due to wool company providing same ascrhey were stock taking they Kept me well informed and update with the progress of the order and when they eventually got the order together they sent it free of charge due to the long delay in completing the order well don Wise Badger"
Wise Badger is rated 2.40 based on 5 reviews