Wise Property Care Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Wise Property Care

About Wise Property Care: When you entrust a property to Wise Property Care, you can be sure you are dealing with Scotland’s leading preservation specialist. With our experienced & qualified team, awards & commendations, stress free solutions and peace of mind guarantee; you can be assured that we will resolve your issue and “build value” back into any property.

0800 65 22 678

hello@wisepropertycare.com

BRANCHES THROUGHOUT SCOTLAND offering Professional Solutions to problems such as Damp Proofing, Woodworm, Dry & Wet Rot, Japanese Knotweed and Basement Waterproofing

Tell us how Wise Property Care made you happy

"Technician wanted to spend whole time chatting, did not inspire confidence, didn't tell me what he had done and left after three hours, at least an hour of which he had spent talking when I had things I had to get done. Very unprofessional."
Hi Lorna

Thank you for providing your feedback and bringing to our attention the issues you raised. I would firstly like to apologise as this is not the usual impression/service we give to our clients. The Branch Manager is aware of the points you have raised and will be in touch to discuss this further.

Our clients should always be kept informed throughout the entire repair process, therefore, we are extremely disappointed to hear we haven't met these standards on this occasion.

We really value our client's feedback and will be investigating this matter further.

Thanks again for bringing this our attention.

TeamWISE
"First of all, although my overall experience was very poor, the standard of work carried out was excellent with thoroughly professional workmen. Absolutely no problems at all. However, the pricing for proofing both sides of a 1m wall was exceptionally high. When challenged over the price it did reduce a bit. When work began it turned out I needed some brickwork done. The revised price was ludicrously high. I submitted a formal complaint to the MD, Operations manager and the surveyor but received a reply from only the surveyor. Again the revised price was reduced. I don't believe anyone should have to challenge pricing like this and not everyone will feel able to do so. Although I am very happy with the work carried out I am left with an overall feeling of dissatisfaction with the whole engagement."
"Expensive price but had to go with them as had timeline to sell and they knew this. Socket and flooring damaged and property left untidy."
"Did not get a value for money service. Paid about £144 but had to remind them twice to get a vague report which was not giving any kind of findings at all. But with some other companies they were happy to give the inspection report without giving a single penny. Complete waste of money."
Hello Vrinda. We are very sorry to read this review as it is not the kind of thing we are used to hearing from our customers. We are disappointed to hear that you were underwhelmed as we strive to produce informative and accurate correspondence with our customers at all times. Given that you have taken the time to let us know your thoughts, we will take a look at your inspection report and how it was delivered to see if anything could have been improved. If you would like to get in touch with further details please contact us: hello@wisepropertycare.com
"I would advise no-one to use this Company. I asked for wet rot to be treated on my property while on holiday. I return from holiday, find the job is not complete, my house still in a mess, no bath plug to bath my children and missing and broken tiles all over my bathroom. The shower screen is still leaking and now I am going to have to retile my whole bathroom, nice work! Avoid using this Company as this will just cost you lots more money. than you planned."
Hi

We are really sorry to hear about your experience. We have been trying to contact you using the email address provided but haven't heard back from you. In order for us to investigate this matter further can you please confirm your order number or postcode at Hello@Wisepropertycare.com.
"I would like to write a good review but it was one bad experience after another with this job i'm afraid: The initial surveyor was quite happy to put the Flatmaster air intake immediately above a boiler flue outlet - a few safety issues there to say the least. A failed promise on giving me 30 mins or so warning of the workmen arriving at the property. And, the electrician didn't connect the Flatmaster properly i.e. he screwed the terminal screws onto the mains wire insulation instead of the bare copper - (it worked because the screw just and so pierced the insulation) a few safety issues there!"
(Aberdeen) - Posted 2 years ago
Hello Mr Carr Thank you for posting your feedback and bringing this to our attention. We are extremely disappointed and concerned to hear about your experience. Your feedback has now been passed onto the Branch Manager who will investigate this matter further.
"I would not recommend Wise to anyone looking for work to be carried out. I had someone come out the end of March to survey the property. They did this, came back promptly with a report. I paid the deposit and they were due to start mid April. Just before they were due to start I got an email stating that it would now be the end of April. They arrive the end of April, carried out some of the work then left the place in a mess with the job half finished. I spent a couple of hours sweeping and hovering. I had to phone them to ask when they were coming back and they explained that someone SHOULD be there the on Friday to finish the work. Thankfully they did arrive. Another hour or so tidying up after them. Now that the work was complete I contacted them early the following week to ask for the invoice. They eventually phoned on the Thursday and asked me if the work was finished. I explained yes and they produced the invoice. It was paid straight away and I got the guarantees eventually. The previous week I had asked that all residents names could be put on. I was told this should be okay however when I received the guarantees it only had my name on it. I emailed once again and was told that this was not possible. I passed the guarantees to the survey who amended the home report to reflect the work they have carried out. What he did however find was that the woodworm he had highlighted at the back of my communal area had not been addressed, they hadn't bothered to look there. I'm now left with this on my home report. At present I am still waiting for a receipt for the payment I made last week despite sending 3 emails. Not very efficient, don't always answers your emails, don't return phone calls. All of this inefficiency has meant my house has been delayed going on the market for over a month. I would be very wary about using this company."
Hello Ian, Firstly, let us apologise for the negative experience you appear to have had with Wise. The situation you describe falls far below the standards we would expect our customers enjoy. Thank you for bringing this to our attention though, as it allows us to investigate what has happened in this instance. I will contact the branch manager on your behalf and ask him to get in touch with you to see if we can resolve any of the issues raised. Kind regards, teamWise
Wise Property Care is rated 4.68 based on 465 reviews