Wise Property Care Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Wise Property Care

About Wise Property Care: When you entrust a property to Wise Property Care, you can be sure you are dealing with Scotland’s leading preservation specialist. With our experienced & qualified team, awards & commendations, stress free solutions and peace of mind guarantee; you can be assured that we will resolve your issue and “build value” back into any property.

0800 65 22 678

hello@wisepropertycare.com

BRANCHES THROUGHOUT SCOTLAND offering Professional Solutions to problems such as Damp Proofing, Woodworm, Dry & Wet Rot, Japanese Knotweed and Basement Waterproofing

Tell us how Wise Property Care made you happy

"Punctual, efficient & friendly service"
"Very professional and understood what I was looking to achieve and delivered on time. Cleaned up at the end of every day and arrived on time. I highly recommend the team and it was a pleasure to have them in my home. Thanks again. Andy"
"Promptly and professionally carried out the damp proofing and made good afterwards."
"Good initial advice followed by a reliable service to implement the required works."
(Edinburgh) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for posting your feedback. I will gladly pass your comments on to the surveyor William Mulgrew.

TeamWise
"Always attentive and quick to respond"
(Edinburgh) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Sylvia

Great to hear from another satisfied client. Thanks for posting your feedback.

TeamWISE
"Work quickly and efficiently."
(Lanark) - Posted 1 year ago
Great to hear! Thank you for posting your review of Wise Property Care.

TeamWise
"Excellent service Prompt response and call back when requested Good quality no nonsense information Same day information followed up with written details Cannot fault service in any way"
(Glasgow) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello

Really pleasing to hear you received your callback when requested and the quality of service met your expectations. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

TeamWise
"Mr Mckenzie was very professional and offered valued advice"
(Glasgow) - Posted 1 year ago
Roddy McKenzie will be delighted with your comments. Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

TeamWISE
"Excellent customer service as always from the team who have helped me out on several properties over the years!"
(Dunfermline) - Posted 1 year ago
That's great we could be of assistance again. Long may the relationship continue!

TeamWISE
"Excellent service provided from Ross, quick turnaround for quotes and inspections and a thorough job done at all times. Highly recommend!"
Much appreciated for providing your feedback. I have passed this onto Ross who loves his trumpet being blown!
"Excellent Your mr Mulgrew done a great job once again."
(Edinburgh) - Posted 2 years ago
"As soon as I contacted Wise Property Care George Stewart was out to look at my problem the next day. His report on my problem was dispatched later that day to me, along with the remedial action to solve my damp issue. The following week my remedial works were complete. An absolutely first class job from Wise Property Care. I cannot thank you enough as it enabled me to put my flat on the market only two weeks later."
(Paisley) - Posted 2 years ago
"Was impressed with the professionalism of everyone I was involved with. Special mention has to be made of Gareth who quickly and efficiently sorted out any problems that I had. I would also like to say that he would be an asset to any company he worked for."
"Prompt to get the work organised, and carried out quickly. Plastering left a little messy at edges, needed a bit of sanding but other than that happy with the service."
"We were really happy with the service delivered. The time from commissioning the works to delivery didn’t take long. The team on site delivered quality work."
"Ian at wise went the extra mile and was always helpful and polite. Everything was done so quickly too!"
"Work completed well by professional and honest team. Good communication throughout and happy to answer my many questions"
"Always attentive with quality phone support. Wise provided us a professional and accommodating service during an otherwise complex and stressful house purchase."
"Excellent service, polite, courteous staff and a special mention for Angela for her prompt service in issuing our guarantee. Would definitely recommend in the future. Thank you."
"Excellent standard of work. Everyone from Wise is so reliable - they always turn up when they say they will and act quickly. Very friendly and professional workers who always tidy up. I have never used another company - for anything - that worked to such high standards."
Wise Property Care is rated 4.68 based on 465 reviews