Wise Property Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Property Care
Read Wise Property Care Reviews

About Wise Property Care:

When you entrust a property to Wise Property Care, you can be sure you are dealing with Scotland’s leading preservation specialist. With our experienced & qualified team, awards & commendations, stress free solutions and peace of mind guarantee; you can be assured that we will resolve your issue and “build value” back into any property.

0800 65 22 678

hello@wisepropertycare.com

BRANCHES THROUGHOUT SCOTLAND offering Professional Solutions to problems such as Damp Proofing, Woodworm, Dry & Wet Rot, Japanese Knotweed and Basement Waterproofing

Always give good and prompt service and always helpful
Hi Cameron

Thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. Steven Buick and the wider WISE Edinburgh Team will be pleased to hear your positive comments.

Very professional
(Glasgow) -
Thanks for the feedback Mandy.

TeamWISE
Dale came to inspect and gave a clear inspection report via email the next day. The works were estimated at 5-6 days, but due to efficiency and speed it took only 2 days. Very happy with the work carried out. Very friendly staff all round. Will continue to use wise and recommend them to others. Thank you.
(Edinburgh) -
Wow! Thanks Sharon for such kind words of TeamWISE. Pleased to hear you found the team friendly and that you received your report within 24 hours. It's also fantastic to hear how happy you were with the works carried out at your property and that you would recommend Wise Property Care.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

TeamWISE
Always turn to Steve Buick regarding any rot jobs we encounter in our large Edinburgh based portfolio. Professional and accommodating team which I would recommend to any fellow landlords/agents. Charlie Leask
Hi Charles

Steven Buick our Edinburgh surveyor will be chuffed to hear your kind feedback. It's great to hear you would recommend Wise Property Care to fellow landlords and estate agents.

TeamWISE
Professional service and expert advice. Would recommend.
(Edinburgh) -
Thanks for the future recommendation Emma. Pleased to hear you received a professional service from Wise Property Care.

Get in touch if there is anything else we can assist with.

TeamWISE
did not make me happy. On reflection I think the work done in my property was over-priced and not very well done.
Hi Geroge

Thank you for providing your feedback. I am sorry to hear your comments. I forwarded your concerns onto the Branch Manager who will be in touch to put this right. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the meantime.

Great service
Thanks for your review of Wise Property Care.

TeamWISE
Quick reply to first contact, survey arranged in very good time. Job done quickly and efficiently.
Hi Stuart

Thanks for the 5-star rating! Pleased to hear you received a prompt response to your enquiry and the job was carried out efficiently.

TeamWISE
Wise property produce well-informed quotes, are reasonably priced and carry out their work in a professional manner.
Hi Janice

Thank you so much for your kind review and the 5-star rating! We always aim to provide clear and concise reports for our clients so it's pleasing to hear your feedback.

TeamWISE
Everyone was very helpful, and made the whole process as convenient as possible for me.
Hi Shelly

Great to hear such positive feedback of the Edinburgh TeamWISE! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
Thanks for the 5-star review of Wise Property Care.

TeamWISE
Very informative, look forward to the next one.
Hi Michael

Pleased to hear you found our WISE CPD Presentation informative. We are also looking forward to presenting the next one! Thanks for your 5-star review.

TeamWISE
Well presented seminar with good visual examples
Hi Scott

Thanks for providing feedback on our Wise CPD presentation carried out by William Mulgrew. We hope you found it useful. Really appreciate the 5-star rating!

Hi Greg

Thanks for your feedback on the recent CPD presentation on Timber Decay and Solutions that we carried out at your office. Hope you enjoyed the free lunch! .

TeamWISE
""Efficient installation but the brackets for the central heating radiator were not refitted. The service when my solicitor queried the guarantee at the time of our property sale was very good.
(Dunfries) -
Hi James

Thanks for sharing your review. Sorry to hear about the brackets. I will be in touch with you to discuss this further. Pleased to hear the service was otherwise very good.

TeamWISE
An excellent company to deal with reports and costs clear and workmanship good
(Bridge Of Weir) -
Hi Brenda

Thanks for posting your feedback of Wise Property Care. Great to hear you found the reports and costings clear.

TeamWISE
First of all, although my overall experience was very poor, the standard of work carried out was excellent with thoroughly professional workmen. Absolutely no problems at all. However, the pricing for proofing both sides of a 1m wall was exceptionally high. When challenged over the price it did reduce a bit. When work began it turned out I needed some brickwork done. The revised price was ludicrously high. I submitted a formal complaint to the MD, Operations manager and the surveyor but received a reply from only the surveyor. Again the revised price was reduced. I don't believe anyone should have to challenge pricing like this and not everyone will feel able to do so. Although I am very happy with the work carried out I am left with an overall feeling of dissatisfaction with the whole engagement.
Could not believe the lack of dust. Brian did a great job of limiting dust spreading throughout the house and James was the cleanest plasterer I have had. A job well done. Thanks.
Hi Eleanor

Thanks for sharing your review of the work Wise Property Care carried out at your property. Pleased to hear the job went well! I will pass your kind comments onto the Glasgow team.

TeamWISE
Fantastic job done by 2 excellent tradesman always tidied up every day and made every effort to protect property very polite and professional. Also a massive thank you to Claire who helped at every stage with phone support and keeping us informed all through the job. Thank you for making a difficult job under difficult circumstances a lot easier.
Hi Brian

Thank you for providing such detailed feedback of the Wise Edinburgh Team. We are really pleased to hear your journey with Wise Property Care was a pleasant one.

Well done Claire! I will pass your kind comments on to her..i'm sure she'll be pleased to hear them.

TeamWISE
Very helpful when calling to clarify information, prompt service arrived as scheduled and left the area clean and tidy afterwards.
(Dunfermline) -
"Helpful, Clarity, Prompt, On-Time, Clean and Tidy" - this is exactly the impression we aim to leave on our clients. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

TeamWISE
Easy to deal with and a fair price for the works carried out. The only down side was a bit of a mess on the insulation in some areas however out of site out of mind. Would definitely use again.
(Dunfries) -
Hi Steve

Thanks for reviewing Wise Property Care.

That's great to hear you found the team easy to deal and felt you were quoted a reasonable price for the required works at your property. Sorry to hear about the bit of mess that was left. If you would like to get in touch we can arrange to put this right.

Great to hear you would definitely use us again.

Wise Property Care is rated 4.68 based on 466 reviews