Wise Knotweed Solutions Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wise Knotweed Solutions

About Wise Knotweed Solutions: As Scotland's leading Japanese Knotweed control experts, we specialise in the control, treatment and removal of Japanese knotweed.

From general help and advice to understand what is Japanese Knotweed, to useful Japanese Knotweed identification videos; our website is here to guide you through your Knotweed problem and to advise and offer the Japanese knotweed removal and treatment solutions available to control the issue. Backed by our real and meaningful Japanese Knotweed guarantee, it simply is the solution you want to control a Japanese Knotweed problem.

0800 65 20 376

hello@wiseknotweed.com

Head Office8 Muriel StreetBarrhead

"Keep you upto date with the progress"
"Very Easy to work with, all involved are experts in their field with practical solutions to JK problems."
Hi Colin

Thank you for your kind review of Wise Knotweed Solutions. Really pleased to hear you felt our Knotweed team were knowledgeable and had the right solutions to your Japanese Knotweed problem.

"So far very efficient."
Glad to hear it!

Thanks for the feedback and the 5-star review of our Wise Japaense Knotweed team.

TeamWISE
"Very quick response to my enquiry"
(Falkirk) -
Thanks for using our Free Online Japanese Knotweed Assessment. I'm pleased you found the service helpful and received a quick response to your Japanese Knotweed query.

TeamWISE
"very professional, and quick to respond, great customer service."
Hi Sean

Thanks again for getting in touch with us regarding your Japanese Knotweed issue. Glad we could be of assistance.

TeamWISE
"Wise Knotweed have been helpful and answered any queries / emails quickly."
(Glasgow) -
Glad we could be of assistance with your Japanese Knotweed enquiry.

TeamWISE
"Did what they said "the Ronseal moment""
(Edinburgh) -
Thanks Neil for your review of Wise Knotweed Solutions.

TeamWISE
"Did what they said they would do"
(Glasgow) -
Thanks for sharing your feedback.

TeamWISE
"Fantastic service, replied promptly even though it was a free service and no immediate business opportunity. Would definitely use their services again if we have anything knotweed related."
(Aberdeen) -
Hi Michael

Thank you for sharing your kind review our Free Online Japanese Knotweed Assessment. I'm glad to hear you found this useful and received a prompt reply.

TeamWISE
"Prompt and regular treatment of knotweed,, followed up by report."
(Falkirk) -
Really appreciate you taking the time to post your review of Wise Knotweed Solutions. Please get back in touch if theres anything else we can assist you with.

TeamWISE
"Very quick professional service. Extremely pleased with their help ."
(Inverness) -
Glad we could be of assistance.

Really appreciate your feedback and the 5-star rating!

TeamWISE
"They reassured me that the plant I sent themphotographs of was definitely not knotweed."
(Edinburgh) -
Thanks for using our free online Japanese Knotweed Assessment (upload your photo service). I am pleased to hear that your suspected plant was not the dreaded Knotweed plant.

Thanks for the 5-star review!

TeamWISE
"Promptly and in a friendly way answered my question"
(Troon) -
Thanks for contacting Wise Knotweed Solutions Daphne. Really pleased to you received a friendly service and we were able to answer your Japanese Knotweed questions.

Team WISE
"Not entirely sure if spraying has been done as never ever received a date from you and last I heard was awaiting word from seppa to get permissions ,heard nothing since"
(Livingston) -
Thanks for providing your feedback. The team are looking into this just now and will be in touch.

TeamWISE
"The advice given regarding all weed issues over the years has proved invaluable."
(Ayrshire) -
That sounds like our Invasive Weeds expert Ian Owen! Thanks for the 5-star review.

TeamWISE
"I was very impressed with the educated and detailed report given by your surveyor, Ian Owen. His expertise and professionalism went far beyond my expectation."
(Glasgow) -
Ian Owen can talk about Japanese Knotweed all day if you let him! Great to hear such positive feedback.

TeamWISE
"Your lead surveyor ian gave me a clear understanding of the weeds i am needing controlled+was knowledgable in his field!"
(Inverness) -
Ian Owen is often referred to as Mr.Knotweed around the office! Thanks for posting your review. I'll pass on your feedback to Ian.

TeamWISE
"Exceeded expectations. Ian is an honest, reliable and skilled Japanese Knotweed specialist."
(Perth) -
Wow! Thanks Sara for your glowing review of our Japanese Knotweed surveyor Ian Owen. I'll pass on your kind comments.

TeamWISE
"Swift response, very helpful service"
(Kinross) -
Thanks for using our Free Online Japanese Knotweed Assessment service. Pleased to hear you received a prompt response to your query.

"Very speedy response!"
Hi Mike

Thanks again for using our Online Japanese Knotweed Assessment. I am pleased to hear you got a speedy response to your enquiry. Thanks for your feedback.

Wise Knotweed Solutions is rated 4.83 based on 81 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!