Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
Wiper Blades Ltd 5 star review on 24th March 2017
Mr Simon Cornwell
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service and wiper blades keep up the good work.
Excellent service, I received my order within a day.
Perfect they fitted great was so easy plus they where cheaper than dealer price so I decided that yours was the team that I will keep coming back next time I will come back for Mercedes b200 amg next ,as my wife’s fiat 500 wipers was a dream fit and did me proud to what you said on the web site delivery was great also first class thank you again.
Used on several occasions by myself and family. Good value and service. Would recommend.
Ordered these for my husband who is delighted at having saved a lot of money by not going to the dealership. They were easy to fit and are silent when in use. So happy that I will be ordering new blades to replace the front ones fitted not too long ago by our previous dealership but which scrape and squeak and are driving us mad.
Great service and the wiper blades were very easy to fit
Good range of products, very quick delivery and great prices
Excellent service just as our previous orders would highly recommend, many thanks
Brilliant service with next day delivery and the blades are better than any I have ever had on the car in 15 years!
Ordered a front set of replacement wipers for my VW Tiguan. Found the website easy to navigate and the pricing is very competitive. They arrived the next day. Fitting them was a breeze thanks to the video. I bought the Lucas ones and to me they seem to be better quality than the manufacturer's original which, in my opinion, has a design flaw that guarantees they will strip in the centre.
very good service and quality. Properly run business and a pleasure to deal with

Vauxhall zafira
Excellent service, great value and quick delivery
All Good, great fast service & good price
Very Quick service thanks.
Really good company. I made a mistake with my order on line, so I rang up and it was all sorted right away. My wiper blades came quickly, like the fitting video !
Quality item very easy to fit and a very quick delivery thank you i will buy again if needed.
Great price & excellent quality blades - easy to fit and the online videos very helpful.
The blade arrived very quickly following my order. It is now working very well. Good to be able to see clearly through my windscreen
As usual very efficient in all aspects of the process, excellent .
Look good strong blades,have not been out in car to try them out yet,so hopefully they be ok.
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 8,808 reviews