Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
I found the website easy to use as someone who knows nothing about cars. The parts arrived promptly and well packaged. After receipt I received an email with a video link on how to fit so I recommend this company. I will be using this company again.
Wipers arrived fairly quick fitted them job done thanks.
Fast delivery, brilliant price, service and products.
wiper blades great ice scraper was useless
Hi Howard,

Thank you for your review.

Very sorry you are having trouble with the Ice scraper - we sell hundreds of these and do not receive any problems - however we have an Ice Scraper Mitt which is slightly different if you would like to try this?

Please feel free to get in touch - my email address is oliver@wiperblades.co.uk

Kind regards

Ollie
Wiperblades.co.uk
Excellent service all round. Had the item in no time and easy to fit. I have used Wiper Blades Ltd in the past and on both occasions had excellent service.
As always, great service from the company. Great website for easy selection of correct wiper blade. Good range of blades, all at good prices, to help with choice. Videos available to show how to fit blades if needed. Range of despatch prices / times available to match buyers requirements. Have recommended this company for their all round service to many friends.
I will always come back to Wiper Blades Ltd as the service and quality of products are excellent
Excellent usual Bosch quality ,the supplier can pat himself on the back 3 times
I excellent price very competitive
2. Super fast delivery arrived well before estimated delivery date
3 Customer service checking all ok any fitting problems.

Many more companies could and should take a leaf out of their book
Well done thanks
George
First class service - correct blades of excellent quality supplied by post , within 3 days of placing order . Highly recommended .
Clear web site, prompt deliveries, what more could you ask for.
Thank you once again.
My wiper blades arrived much earlier than the date I was given, which was fantastic, they were well packaged and so simple to fit, they work extremely well, resulting in a perfectly clean windscreen at all times, but the thing that impressed me most was the courtesy and after sales care that Wiper Blades Ltd. extended throughout the buying process.
Top marks to these people, I will buy from them again.
Dead easy to use the website, and the blades arrived in 48hrs at most really simple to install too.
Excellent and easy to fit
Great to find a company that do what you want, ordered no problem, del as they stated and package in good condition on arrival so very pleased and would use them again for their products, well done especially in this lock down situation we are all in
quick delivery, good comms will definitely use again, thank you
Excellent service
Have used this service for many years fast & efficient
10/10
I purchased a front set for my Vauxhall and all I got from this company was a platinum service! My blades arrived within 12 hours of ordering and thanks to the online video they were on within 15 minutes. Fantastic service will definitely use again.👍
Excellent company and service, all the information you need to know is very easy access.
Great service and they check you have the right blades for your car also,
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,351 reviews