Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
Great customer service and excellent wiper blades
BOSCH A864S Aerotwin Flat Windscreen Wiper Blades, fitted to my VW Golf MK7 GTD. Perfect fit, took 5 minutes to fit both wipers. They work extremely well definitely worth the money.
Quality - First Class.
Valve - First Class.
Customer Service - First Class.
Seriously - look no further than WiperBlades.co.uk
Great customer service. Received some wiper blades that didn't work great with my car and exchanged them hassle free for a different brand that worked perfectly. Great service and good prices. I'll definitely be using again, thanks!
Very fast delivery, great prices and wonderful after-sales service. Five stars all round.
A very good company to deal with. Efficient , great service and very competitive pricing. I'm very impressed.
Ordered on 11th, delivered on 13th, already fitted, can't wait for the rain now ;). Amazing service, great quality, cheaper than Halfords, won't look anywhere else from now on. Thank you all.
Excellent service excellent priced product arrived within a couple of days.
Hassle free. Kept looking on Amazon and I wasn’t sure if it’d fit. But on here, all I had to do was put my reg in and it brings the blades that’ll fit. I’ll use this site from now on.
they are very bad, do not clean and leave marks on the glass
Hi Andre,

Thank you for your review - I am sorry to hear this.

We have a first class Customer Service Team who are here to help, all you need to do is contact us and we can rectify this, we appreciate all reviews but the only way we can help you is if you let us know the problem.

Please feel free to call us on 01299 251130 or email oliver@wiperblades.co.uk

Kind regards

Ollie
Wiperblades.co.uk
Excellent purchase, just what I needed at a price I could afford, what more can I say apart from thank you for the customer service provided.
Good selection of top quality blades. Great prices and superb service. Highly recommended.
I have rated as very good, but has not rained since fitting
Fanstastic. Amazing prices. Great selection, easy to navigate website. Used them for about 4 different cars now. Never had the slightest issue. Fast delivery too. Highly recommend.
In the past I’ve always had problems with windscreen wipers. Which type , which fitment, how to fit them. Not anymore! Wiper Blades Ltd have combined excellent choices and quality wipers you can choose from plus video playback on fitment. On top of this the prices are very reasonable and quick delivery too. Packaging is professionally managed as well. As we have 5 cars in our family one by one are being fitted with Wiper Blades Ltd products! Thank you and well done!
Clear information: there’s no mistaking which wiper blades will fit your type of car. Extensive range of brands. Good prices, quick delivery, well-packaged in a sturdy box.
Ordering the correct size was easy using the Reg no lookup and delivery was very prompt. Fitting was very straightforward with clear instructions. Will definitely use this business again
Great Service and fast delivery
This is our second set of Bosch wipers and they are so much better then the originals and quiet a lot cheaper and they also look better. Great experience and quick delivery would highly recommend and if you need help they are quick to respond
Prefect fit and quality wipers delivered fast too very impressed well recommended thank you.
Wiper Blades Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 9,470 reviews