Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wiper Blades Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Wiper Blades Ltd Reviews

About Wiper Blades Ltd:

WiperBlades.co.uk are the UK's largest online specialist suppliers of quality windscreen wiper blades including Bosch, Michelin, Valeo, Trico, Lucas and our own brand Aerowiper. Over 400 different wiper blade products in stock, despatched the same day if ordered before 4.30pm Monday to Friday.

sales@wiperblades.co.uk

Unit 37, Hartlebury Trading Estate
Hartlebury

Tell us how Wiper Blades Ltd made you happy
Ordered wiperblades and delivered ontime. The problem was trying to fit the wipes. Not sure if it was myself but i could not get them to fit and ended snapping one of them so now need to get replacements
Hi Mr. Winters,

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear this, please feel free to call me on 01299 251130 or email me at oliver@wiperblades.co.uk - see if we can sort this out for you.

Ollie
Wiperblades.co.uk
Unfortunately, through no fault of Wiper Blades Ltd they didn't fit properly. The original blade arms on my Touarag has a plastic shield to cover the blade attachment and the replacement blades stopped this from being refitted.
Happy with prompt delivery - however the blades were not the correct size for my 05 Renault grand scenic - I had to modify one blade which was too long using the original holder
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear you had to modify the blade, what are the original sizes that were previously fitted to your vehicle?

Ollie
WiperBlades.co.uk
I would have giving you 5 out 5 if it was free p+p wipers spot on
Wipers are great but postal service is very poor. Got 3 messages saying they would be delivered on the Wednesday: they arrived on Saturday. I think you need to change your courier.
clear clean window can't beat it cheers
Acceptable at low speeds but Blades seem to vibrate excessively above 50mph.
Hi Mr. Spooner,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your order, the Hybrid blades have an articulated plastic frame that acts as a spoiler, this is asymmetrical so there is a possibility the blades may have been fitted the wrong way round, so rather than deflecting on coming air they might be absorbing it, causing the adverse effect.

If you could email me a photograph of how the blades sit currently I will be able to tell. My email address is oliver@wiperblades.co.uk - please feel free to call me on 01299 251130 to discus this further.

Oliver
Customer Services
blades were ok but didn't like the look of them on the civic so went and got honda blades.
Plade .arrived on time and fitted ok.But not as perfect as original,but work .
Didn't receive my wiper blades as the delivery instructions I gave you were not passed on to royal mail.
I did not say a was happy but I will not buy this brand again,
Despite the fact of the price being reasonable,The blades shudder a lot
Despite cleaning the windscreen cleaned with the product that I purchased from yourselves.
The retrofits were not a brilliant match and left the car looking untidy. The quality though was good.
Wiper blades arrived on time and well packaged. Unfortunately the passenger side wiper is 2" too small. Not happy as the car details were correct
quick delivery. Blades not the same size as the original ones
Thought i was buying premium wipers .no squeaks were stated , but i still got squeaks
Ordered the wrong blade so can't write a better review!
front blades great rear wiper was half the size needed and not correct fitting
Product was okay, delivery was slow. Ordered on Sunday but didn't receive until the following Friday.
Front wipers are ok, but the rear one is crap.
Hi Vladimir,

Please contact us at info@wiperblades.co.uk or call us on 01299 251130 so we can help solve the problem of your rear blade.

Kind regards,

Wiperblades Team.
The price and delivery were OK but the quality of the product was not what I have come to expect from Bosh the cover clips all broke on opening even after being very careful on opening the second blade 7 out of 8 of the clips broke off.
Hi John,

We're sorry to hear that you have experienced a problem with your order.

Please contact us at info@wiperblades.co.uk or call us on 01299 251130 so we can send you out replacement blades.

Kind Regards,