Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
Despite difficult circumstances, Sam managed to push through the completion within the timeline that we needed.
Quick to provide quote (reasonable costs), lots of communication throughout.
We were kept up to date with the progress of our claim. Emails were replied to usually Within 48 hours. Correspondence was always informative and we felt our individual needs had been considered. I was satisfied with the overall result of the settlement, however it is important to remember that 25% of the claim is payable to Winston Solicitors.
efficient and attention to detail
They made themselves available immediately (well 3 hours after my initial call I was seeing a solicitor). That eased my mind considerably. My solicitor was happy to be contacted outwith normal office hours and by text, email or phone. That flexibility was really helpful. In the end Winston's guided me to a resolution that I was happy with and I felt reassured that they had helped me see all options and come to the right decisions for me. Like their legal staff, the receptionists and office staff were extremely welcoming, friendly and unstuffy. Great firm to deal with all round.
Supportive professional and knowledgeable assistance
engaged to look at a work place agreement , acted promptly and well within the required time line - in brief - job done
They made me feel like my case was very important to them
Very good and professional reliable service
Winstons have handled the sale and purchase 5 of commercial and private properties over the past 18 months for me.I was kept informed at all times of the progress of the transactions,and they always came back to me very quickly if I had any queries.Unlike many other solicitors I had used previously I never received any shocks with my final invoice.
Winstons gave us the advice that we required to ensure that we took the right course of action.
Fast no nonsense response that was handled efficiently. Would use Paul again.
I used Winston Solicitors for my house purchase as a first time buyer. Katrina and her team were courteous whenever I spoke to them and always responded to calls or emails. They acted quickly and always sent relevant documentation to me promptly. The team are all personable people and took the time answer my queries.
Paul provided prompt, succinct and helpful advice all at a reasonable cost. Many thanks
Pleasant, helpful staff at all levels. Reasonably responsive and fairly priced. Mr Conway is very customer focussed and dedicated to meeting client needs.
Prompt, efficient and professional
They were prompt and efficient and dealt with the task at hard with very little fuss or delay
They are friendly and honest and keep me up to date with all the information I need to help with my case. If I have any concerns I always feel welcome when I phone and there is always some one to hand to help me.

I would recommend them to friends and family.
I dealt with Paul Grindley, Employment Partner and found his service quick, as requested and effective. Would recommend.
Clear thinking and on the ball definitely a helping hand when facing a situation outside of the companies day to day activities
Winston Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 1,502 reviews