Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
He explain to me about my situation and now if anything else develops i will know what to do next
Paul helped me in my first ever unfair dismissal case and facilitated a swift and agreeable settlement with my employer. Reassuring and very knowledgeable which put my mind at ease during this very nervous time for me having never been in such a situation before . Many thanks to Paul & Pam for your excellent support.
it was a good way , and Paul made it simple, thanks Paul Grindley
Efficient, effective service.
Prompt and clear communication and managed expectations well. Issue resolved swiftly
EXCELLENT SERVICE AT A REASONABLE PRICE CARRIED OUT QUICKLY WITH THE MINIMUM OF FUSS.
Got my CICA compensation claim for me in a timely and professional way..5.5 months from claim being submitted
The job was more complicated than I envisaged and took a long time. However, Mr Cohen was patient and persevering The cost was sensible and as estimated at the start.
Samantha and Aishah were always very helpful in answering any queries we had and were very pleasant to deal with. Overall our experience was great.

The only tiny negatives are that we got a lot of paper correspondence without a heads up or an email or call explaining what was coming and what needed to be done with it. A lot of it came with a to-do list, but as first time buyers it that extra bit of communication would have gone a long way.
We wrote a will through winstons solicitors. Overall it was a smooth experience from start to finish.
We found Leasa to be very thorough in our recent house purchase.
The on line information as to progress is particularly useful, it eliminates the need to be constantly ringing the office as we were regularly updated. You also get a full paper copy of the whole transaction.
Not 5 stars because they are quite expensive but you do get what you pay for..."a very good service"
Paul, was extremely efficient and contactable at every juncture. For immediate support.
Paul did respond quite quickly to emails and agreement was reached with employer
Good overall service. However service would have been improved with regular updates either via email or phone call. I found that I was having to call to find out what was happening.
Good service and efficient in terms of speed and quality and contact
Great Service. Will definitely recommend. Chelsea made the whole process easy and stress free for me to understand.
Found them very helpful and easy to talk to.
PAUL WAS VERY HELPFUL IN REGARDS INTO MY EMPLOYMENT ISSUES
Paul was responsive and efficient as always.

Many thanks.
Deji
Leasa Foster dealt with the conveyancing of my house and I found the service to be very good. Nothing was too much trouble and she answered my 150 thousand questions with patience and in a professional manor. I would highly recommend Leasa and Winston's Solicitors to anyone.
Winston Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 1,500 reviews