Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP
customer service
Read Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

About Winston Solicitors LLP:

Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy
Diligent work done at the highest level very pleased with the service. Would highly recommend.
Lovely people made me feel relaxed they are hard working easy to get hold of would recommend to any one. fantastic job .
Leasa was very proactive and knowledgeable during our recent house sale/purchase, we would recommend and use Winston Solicitors again in the future.
Very quick to respond to my online request and then equally quick to meet and complete
Amy made writing my will easy and stress free. She is very warm and welcoming and completed my will efficiently and effectively. Thank you again for all of your help Amy!
Fantastic solicitors always rings you to keep you updated. The staff are wonderful and very easy to talk to. I will use them if ever i need to in the future. Well done Winstons and have a merry Xmas and happy new year.
Great service delivered by competent and experienced solicitors. I highly recommed.
Very happy with the service received for a review of a settlement letter.
Once again we have had great service from Leasa Foster. She is extremely tenacious and professional and gets the job done as soon as possible. With both our flat sale last year and our recent house purchase she has been fantastic. Many many thanks for all the hard work.
Samantha provided an excellent friendly service with great communication. She took the time to listen to my questions, explain the process and make sure I was kept informed of everything that was going on. I would highly recommend Samantha and Winston Solicitors.
My experience was refreshing in that Heidi was very professional and understanding. The process was straightforward, quick and completely stress free.
We have been very impressed by our experience of Winston's. Friendly and courteous attention by all and will certainly recommend them.
Winston solicitors are very professional. The staff is lovely and very polite. My experience with them was great.
We used Winston Solicitors when selling our house and purchasing a new one. The service from Samantha Robertson-Strong was fantastic. She was prompt, efficient, friendly and polite at every stage of the process. And very patient with our many phone calls and emails! I would highly recommend Samantha for conveyancing.
When my mother sadly passed away in December 2018 I was required to sell her house to fulfill my obligations as executor. It was suggested by a family member that I might use the services of Winston to professionally oversee the sale of the property. From the beginning and throughout the process I was treated with compassion and understanding. I never once felt I was being a nuisance whenever I communicated with them. I was kept up to date on a regular basis as the sale process proceeded to its final conclusion . I would not hesitate in recommending Winston's as they really do offer a caring professional service.
Fantastic. Amy made us feel completely comfortable and answered any questions we had. The creation of a will can be a daunting prospect but Amy made it very easy for us and we would highly recommend her services.
Winston Solictors have been absolutely excellent with the purchase of my property. They have been extremely responsive to emails and phone calls and have always contacted me to update me on the process, and followed this up in writing. Even when unexpected issues arose, they remained consistent and helpful. I would thoroughly recommend them. I was particularly helped by Samantha, Leasa and Aishah who were brilliant. Thank you.
It was 22 years since we last moved house so we were very glad of the advice and guidance that Samantha gave us throughout the process. Samantha and her colleagues Aishah and Leasa helped us every step of the way and Samantha’s careful attention to detail, diligence and swift responses were very impressive. We really felt that she was there for us whenever we needed help and we found that very reassuring.
Good at keeping you up to date on process of claim.
I've used Sam for several conveyancing matters, she is very helpful and I have always received first class service. I would not hesitate to recommend her and would definitely use her again should the occasion arise.
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 1,022 reviews