Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

customer service
"The service was first-class, professional all the way."
"I would recommend using Winston Solicitors. They were very helpful and prompt in any queries I had, and the tracker they sent really helped me to gauge where in the process I was and what was coming up."
"Winston Solicitors were so good at keeping me updated with progress with regular phone calls and letters. I never had to worry about chasing anything up because they handled everything so well. I also dealt with the same person throughout which I always appreciate and she was very understanding and supportive of my situation. I am really pleased with the support I received and would recommend to anyone in need."
"Winston solicitors and Sidraa Razaq were recommended to us.Sidraa dealt with the selling of our house and the buying of our new home. She was extremely efficient and kept us informed at all stages of the process. Nothing was too much trouble for her."
"Excellent work and support from our solicitor Samantha and her colleague Aishah. We really couldn't fault them. They were ahead of the other solicitors in the chain at every turn, and turned up important queries on the sale that we know were missed when our vendors previously bought the house. They were also always super responsive and gave really clear advice. Highly recommend them, we will be using Winstons for any future move."
"Would highly recommend Winstons for Conveyancing, Samantha and Aishah made purchasing our first house as pain free as possible. They continually kept us up to date and made things very simple. I was told before buying a house that the biggest problems would come from the solicitors, either everyone was lying to me or Winstons are a different breed. Again I couldn't recommend them enough."
"Extremely thorough, very good!"
"We were very impressed with and grateful to Winston Solicitors LLP in their handling of our recent house sale. Communication was excellent at all stages and any action needed was taken very speedily and efficiently. Our thanks to all involved in the sale. We will definitely use this firm again."
"I have never received such a swift and proactive service than I did from Paul Grindley... he handled my redundancy settlement from start to finish in less than 24 hours.... I have no hesitation in recommending this service to others ."
"Great and fast service. Highly recommend"
"I am very grateful to Winston solicitors, Chelsea in particular, for dealing with my legal needs. She helped me through a difficult process in a sensitive and professional manner."
"Very approachable and easy to understand. Convenient office with easy parking. W & P"
"I dealt with Paul Grindley and was extremely happy with the service he offered me. Paul was so organised and approachable and was so quick at dealing with the whole case and getting back to me. Would definitely use this firm again"
"They say buying a house is one of the most stressful experiences in life - All I can say is...……..what stress? The whole process was quick and seamless. The team are friendly, efficient, and highly knowledgeable. All this coupled with a system that consistently kept me up to date and let me view my case online at any point. I can't recommend this team enough."
"Samantha was brilliant from start to finish. She worked hard to keep the buyer and their solicitors moving when things started to drag on, and was very thorough in keeping me well informed. In addition, I have found it very easy to get in contact with her in comparison to other solicitors. I have the impression that Winstons focus on quality of service rather than quantity of sales and this is still at a competitive price. Will definitely use the again."
"I found thinking about writing my first Will daunting, so many things to think about and lots of things I hadn't thought about, on top of that I'm a very busy person. Mr Cohen was very patient, explained the process to me. Made sure it was my wishes that were included in the Will. Gave me good advice which I really appreciated. Put me at my ease. Got the job done with care and understanding. I prefer local companies especially ones like Winston that give back to the community they serve."
"I found the solicitors helpful and professional, willing to take time to explain a variety issues."
"Excellent fast service. Very efficient, with everything sorted with minimum fuss. even managed a meeting close to home"
"Excellent professional service from start to finish, would 100% recommend and I look forward to using this firm in future."
"As first time buyers Leasa was fantastically efficient and made the process very straight forward by clear communication throughout. Very highly recommended!!!"
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 924 reviews