Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

"Sam & the team have handled multiple property sales and have compared very well to other solicitors. I would recommend,"
"They were very helpfull ,the staff were very pleasant."
"I used Winston Solicitors to write my will. Clear advice and guidance given by personable staff who responded to queries promptly and knowledgeably."
"We sold a rental terraced house using Winston Solicitors conveyancing services. This is the second property that we have sold with Winstons; on both occasions we have been very happy with the service provided and would recommend and use again. Both of the sales have been difficult due to problems on the other side; at no point have we been waiting on Winstons. Whenever tasks needed to be done on our side these have been completed promptly and responses actively chased to get the sale completed."
"Very informative, quick and personable. Would reccomend to others."
"Paul provided a fantastic service. He talked me through every stage of the process from start to finish. My case progressed quickly and was handed efficiently and professionaly."
"I was very pleased with the service I had whilst getting divorced - I would highly recommend their services."
"Sale of our property was dealt with efficiently and were kept informed via the online portal and by our contact Laura who always provided updates when required with clear explanations of the process. Thank you."
"Have used Jeremy twice to prepare a legal charge to lend my daughter money to buy a house. Both times he was thorough and kept me informed. I would use Winstons again."
"Paul was brilliant. Really efficient and with the tight deadline I had he was extremely quick at responding and sorting the relevant paperwork out. Would highly recommend."
"I was very happy with the service I was given very efficient and formative I would recommend this solicitor to anyone"
"Good attention to detail during our house purchase transaction. Their online case progress tracker, which you are given access to, is also helpful to see what has been completed and what is still to do."
"Paul responded to my query fast and his understanding to my situation was not only professional but knowledgeable. All was completed to my satisfaction within a week which eased an already stressful time. I contacted Paul based on other reviews through their website. Sound decision which I would recommend to anybody that needs employment law advice."
"Paul was easy to talk to and the service was very swift."
"First time I’ve used Winstons Solicitors, Paul gave great advice, always kept me well informed. I would highly recommend"
"Made writing a will very easy. Lovely staff. Friendly service."
"We used Winston Solicitors to update our wills. The process was clearly explained and double checked at each step. Howard was both friendly and professional throughout."
"Great service and support throughout the process of selling my home. I don't live locally, so it was a relief to know I didn't need to worry about anything from afar. No matter how trivial a question - you can ask them - they respond quickly and effectively. The online 'In Touch' system was a great tool for me to quickly check to see where we were and what was coming up next."
"I used Winston solicitors recently for a tripartite agreement. They were courteous, accurate and prompt. Would use again should the need arise."
"Very efficient , good and swift communications , would highly recommend"
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 793 reviews