Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

customer service
"My Settlement Agreement was arranged very quickly and efficiently. Thank you Winstons."
"My case was dealt by of their Solicitors, Mr Cohen. He was very patient with us, even when we were delayed in coming back with information, he would send a kind reminder. I would definitely recommend their services on the back of how ours was treated."
"I dealt with Mrs Leasa foster her help went beyond anything I expected I would happily recommend winston solicitors... I am more than satisfied.... Mrs c Bradbury"
"We were really impressed and happy with the service provided by Winston Solicitors. Leasa Foster kept us well informed and updated throughout the process and we would recommend to anyone wanting a streamlined and efficient service."
"Winston Solicitors were absolutely fantastic with dealing with the purchase of my house. As a first time buyer I was immensely worried about the conveyancing process; it sounded convoluted and confusing, and although it is a mystifying process, Leasa and the team at Winston Solicitors made it clear and easy at each stage of the purchase. Their prices were incredibly competitive compared to other firms, and the service I received was impeccable. I am 100% satisfied with Winston Solicitors and would recommend them to anyone if you want a friendly but professional service who are immediate in getting back to any enquiries."
"I received a Termination Agreement from my ex-employers and needed a Solicitor. I looked on line at a few but chose Winston Solicitors as they had very good reviews. I rang and was transferred to Paul Grindley. I explained the purpose of my call and then emailed a copy of the Agreement to him. From there, it was over to him! An excellent service, very straight forward. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Winston Solicitors provided a very friendly, helpful, professional and efficient conveyancing service. I would definitely use them again, and recommend them to anyone."
"Excellent as always. Trustworthy and diligent conveyancing from Samantha Robertson-Strong and her team as always. Would highly recommend."
"Would highly recommend. Kept in touch throughout the whole process and very professional. Will use again when needed."
"As Always Winston Solicitors provided the best service. This time I made my will,and Chelsea was very helpful. THANK YOU so much."
"Samantha Robertson-Strong was our conveyancing solicitor for a recent house move. As first-time buyers, we were unsure of some of the process but Samantha provided excellent support and advice throughout. Ultimately, for various reasons, our house buying process was extremely lengthy including a several month wait for probate documents. Samantha was extremely proactive and worked hard to get our sale completed. She and her assistant, Aishah, were always available to provide advice and despite the extra work we were not charged anything further to our original quote. I would definitely recommend Samantha and Aishah to others."
"Chelsea was both very helpful and very efficient."
"Great client support and advice, professional yet friendly communication. Very prompt sorting of all paperwork needed. Thank you."
"I had to find a solicitor local to myself to go through a redundancy package I had been offered from my place of work. I contacted Winstons and I met a really nice solicitor Paul Grindley who went through the paperwork with me and agreed a good offer. I then signed this with him and it was sent back to work. I was happy with his advice and would contact him again if needed in the future."
"We couldn’t have chosen a better solicitor for the sale and purchase of our houses. Leasa is incredibly organised, professional and absolutely lovely to deal with. She kept us updated throughout the process and dropped everything to get things pushed through for us on moving day. We can’t thank her enough. Would highly recommend Winstons and Leasa in particular."
"Leasa was superb all the way through the purchase of our first home. She regularly kept us up to date, chased the other side appropriately to ensure the transaction ran smoothly to completion within 5 weeks! We will be using Leasa and Winstons for all of our future property and legal matters."
"I was extremely happy with the excellent service I received"
"Absolutely fantastic service as always. Efficient, thorough and I was kept up to date throughout the whole process"
"I found Winston Solicitors to be very thorough and concise when dealing with my case, taking the time to review and explain the situation properly to ensure I understood fully before signing the contract. I would highly recommend their services and they were very efficient and deliberate in assisting me to closure."
"Very professional and friendly service and at a good price.. Good communication and advice and work was carried out promptly. Would absolutely use again."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 947 reviews