Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP ?

"Paul was very thorough and precise in his advice and guidance. He responded to correspondence immediately which was a huge help in what was a stressful situation that needed to move at pace. Paul was always helpful and approachable which was much appreciated in the circumstance. I would recommend Paul and the company to anyone in a similar employment situation. Thanks for your help. Lindsay Bee."
"I contacted Winstor Solicitors for advice and received a call back shortly after from Paul Grindley. He was helpful and always at hand to answer my questions. Me and my employer reached an agreement. I would recommend."
"Winston Solicitors dealt with the situation I presented them with quickly & professionally. I would definitely recommend there services."
"Very efficient"
"Leasa was quick to act whenever we needed something doing."
"Really happy with the service Inreceived from Winston Solicitors."
"Amanda dealt with my claim. She was very friendly and easy to talk too. I wanted her to go in higher than she quoted. She gave me her advice and we both compromised. I did get a better deal so dont be scared to ask. I did feel that I had to follow them up a few times but overall I was pleased with the out come."
"Leasa Foster and her conveyancing team took control of the chain when it was in danger of collapsing."
"On the ball very pleasant keep you well informed would recommend."
"Transaction completed in a timely manner and Jeremy kept me up to date throughout the process."
"Good efficient service."
"Quick, friendly, efficient service, tailored to our needs."
"Sam and Laura were always prompt in returning emails and phonecalls. Although there were a few misunderstandings along the way, Sam worked hard to rectify and move forward with these. As it was my first property purchase I needed a lot of reassurance and they were patient with me. We had a very tight deadline set by the vendor and through Sam and Laura hard work we achieved the deadline. Thank you again for helping me in getting my first place."
"They went the extra distance to make sure I understood."
"Professional, no nonsense advise delivered swiftly"
"Friendly and approachable staff, professional manner. Well-located with easy parking. Sorted out our needs with no hassle."
"In February 2018, I suddenly and unexpectedly found myself with a settlement agreement for consideration. I approached two solicitors firms for advise and direction. It became clear by the end of the day that Winston was the better choice. The partner who dealt with my case; Paul was very patient and understanding and the final agreement was a satisfactory one for all concerned and delivered at a reasonable cost."
"The receptionists were courteous, helpful and understand the business. Jeremy Conway is knowledgeable, thorough and prompt in his work for clients. I would recommend Winston Solicitors for conveyancing."
"Provided good customer service. Leasa foster was great at chasing the vendor and pushing through the purchase of our first home"
"The personal attention I got while dealing with Paul was very reassuring and much needed at a difficult time."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.88 based on 623 reviews