Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

"Great Service. Will definitely recommend. Chelsea made the whole process easy and stress free for me to understand."
"Found them very helpful and easy to talk to."
"PAUL WAS VERY HELPFUL IN REGARDS INTO MY EMPLOYMENT ISSUES"
"Paul was responsive and efficient as always. Many thanks. Deji"
"Leasa Foster dealt with the conveyancing of my house and I found the service to be very good. Nothing was too much trouble and she answered my 150 thousand questions with patience and in a professional manor. I would highly recommend Leasa and Winston's Solicitors to anyone."
"I was happy with the way things were conducted on my behalf,and would not hesitate to recommend Winstons to my friends and family."
"Good advice with a prompt closure to the case. Highly recommend."
"Winston Solicitors assisted me on an employment termination settlement and provided useful pointers to obtain an enhanced settlement"
"Proficient, capable, knowledgeable, reassuring and fair."
"Paul was very thorough and precise in his advice and guidance. He responded to correspondence immediately which was a huge help in what was a stressful situation that needed to move at pace. Paul was always helpful and approachable which was much appreciated in the circumstance. I would recommend Paul and the company to anyone in a similar employment situation. Thanks for your help. Lindsay Bee."
"I contacted Winstor Solicitors for advice and received a call back shortly after from Paul Grindley. He was helpful and always at hand to answer my questions. Me and my employer reached an agreement. I would recommend."
"Winston Solicitors dealt with the situation I presented them with quickly & professionally. I would definitely recommend there services."
"Very efficient"
"Leasa was quick to act whenever we needed something doing."
"Really happy with the service Inreceived from Winston Solicitors."
"Amanda dealt with my claim. She was very friendly and easy to talk too. I wanted her to go in higher than she quoted. She gave me her advice and we both compromised. I did get a better deal so dont be scared to ask. I did feel that I had to follow them up a few times but overall I was pleased with the out come."
"Leasa Foster and her conveyancing team took control of the chain when it was in danger of collapsing."
"On the ball very pleasant keep you well informed would recommend."
"Transaction completed in a timely manner and Jeremy kept me up to date throughout the process."
"Good efficient service."