Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP ?

"Paul was responsive and efficient as always. Many thanks. Deji"
Posted 6 minutes ago
"Leasa Foster dealt with the conveyancing of my house and I found the service to be very good. Nothing was too much trouble and she answered my 150 thousand questions with patience and in a professional manor. I would highly recommend Leasa and Winston's Solicitors to anyone."
"I was happy with the way things were conducted on my behalf,and would not hesitate to recommend Winstons to my friends and family."
"Good advice with a prompt closure to the case. Highly recommend."
"Winston Solicitors assisted me on an employment termination settlement and provided useful pointers to obtain an enhanced settlement"
"Proficient, capable, knowledgeable, reassuring and fair."
"Paul was very thorough and precise in his advice and guidance. He responded to correspondence immediately which was a huge help in what was a stressful situation that needed to move at pace. Paul was always helpful and approachable which was much appreciated in the circumstance. I would recommend Paul and the company to anyone in a similar employment situation. Thanks for your help. Lindsay Bee."
"I contacted Winstor Solicitors for advice and received a call back shortly after from Paul Grindley. He was helpful and always at hand to answer my questions. Me and my employer reached an agreement. I would recommend."
"Winston Solicitors dealt with the situation I presented them with quickly & professionally. I would definitely recommend there services."
"Very efficient"
"Leasa was quick to act whenever we needed something doing."
"Really happy with the service Inreceived from Winston Solicitors."
"Amanda dealt with my claim. She was very friendly and easy to talk too. I wanted her to go in higher than she quoted. She gave me her advice and we both compromised. I did get a better deal so dont be scared to ask. I did feel that I had to follow them up a few times but overall I was pleased with the out come."
"Leasa Foster and her conveyancing team took control of the chain when it was in danger of collapsing."
"On the ball very pleasant keep you well informed would recommend."
"Transaction completed in a timely manner and Jeremy kept me up to date throughout the process."
"Good efficient service."
"Quick, friendly, efficient service, tailored to our needs."
"Sam and Laura were always prompt in returning emails and phonecalls. Although there were a few misunderstandings along the way, Sam worked hard to rectify and move forward with these. As it was my first property purchase I needed a lot of reassurance and they were patient with me. We had a very tight deadline set by the vendor and through Sam and Laura hard work we achieved the deadline. Thank you again for helping me in getting my first place."
"They went the extra distance to make sure I understood."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 685 reviews