Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

"We wrote a will through winstons solicitors. Overall it was a smooth experience from start to finish."
"We found Leasa to be very thorough in our recent house purchase. The on line information as to progress is particularly useful, it eliminates the need to be constantly ringing the office as we were regularly updated. You also get a full paper copy of the whole transaction. Not 5 stars because they are quite expensive but you do get what you pay for..."a very good service""
"A very serious and professional service, can rely on their honesty"
"Paul, was extremely efficient and contactable at every juncture. For immediate support."
"Paul did respond quite quickly to emails and agreement was reached with employer"
"Good overall service. However service would have been improved with regular updates either via email or phone call. I found that I was having to call to find out what was happening."
"Good service and efficient in terms of speed and quality and contact"
"Great Service. Will definitely recommend. Chelsea made the whole process easy and stress free for me to understand."
"Found them very helpful and easy to talk to."
"PAUL WAS VERY HELPFUL IN REGARDS INTO MY EMPLOYMENT ISSUES"
"Paul was responsive and efficient as always. Many thanks. Deji"
"Leasa Foster dealt with the conveyancing of my house and I found the service to be very good. Nothing was too much trouble and she answered my 150 thousand questions with patience and in a professional manor. I would highly recommend Leasa and Winston's Solicitors to anyone."
"I was happy with the way things were conducted on my behalf,and would not hesitate to recommend Winstons to my friends and family."
"Good advice with a prompt closure to the case. Highly recommend."
"Winston Solicitors assisted me on an employment termination settlement and provided useful pointers to obtain an enhanced settlement"
"Proficient, capable, knowledgeable, reassuring and fair."
"Paul was very thorough and precise in his advice and guidance. He responded to correspondence immediately which was a huge help in what was a stressful situation that needed to move at pace. Paul was always helpful and approachable which was much appreciated in the circumstance. I would recommend Paul and the company to anyone in a similar employment situation. Thanks for your help. Lindsay Bee."
"I contacted Winstor Solicitors for advice and received a call back shortly after from Paul Grindley. He was helpful and always at hand to answer my questions. Me and my employer reached an agreement. I would recommend."
"Winston Solicitors dealt with the situation I presented them with quickly & professionally. I would definitely recommend there services."
"Very efficient"