Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

customer service
"I used Winston Solicitors for my conveyancing. I was not happy with their services, and initially I could not be bothered to make a formal complaint about it. I just did not want an additional source of stress in my life. Long story short, I did make a formal complaint and got a reasonable outcome. I would rather not talk about the members of the team that were dealing with my case. I would rather not get into details as to why I was not happy with their services. But I would like to say a couple of good words about Jonathan Winston though. He dealt with my formal complaint. He is approachable, open minded, and curious to understand a client’s perspective. What I like about this company is that they care about their clients, and they listen to feedback and this is a good sign they are on the right track. Initially my review was 1 star due to poor service, but because Jonathan listened to my concerns and rectified the issue, I decided to increase my rating from a 1 star review to a 3 star review instead. There have been aspects of the service that I was very unhappy about, but there have also been aspects of the service that have been very good."
Hello Claudia,
I am so sorry that you have been unhappy with certain aspects of the service my firm has provided to you. Service is genuinely at the forefront of our training and philosophy. I acknowledge no person or business is perfect, all we can strive to do is constantly improve. Your feedback will of course be fed-back and learnt from.
Thank you for indicating that you are happy for a call from me.
Kind regards
Jonathan Winston
"Good service I recommend others to use them"
"Start off really well then felt very much brushed aside maybe a difficult situation but a bit more time would have been appreciated"
"There have been aspects of the service we have been unhappy about, however there have also been aspects that have been very good. Jeremy Conway has been consistently excellent, in all aspects of advise, courtesy and communication."
"We opted to use Winston's because we had heard many great recommendations from friends. However at the beginning this wasn't the case for our story and we did indeed begin to question why so many people had recommended the company. Fortunately for us, after two poor solicitors from Winston's and having to do lots of chasing (incurring charges on our mortgage which shouldn't have happened) we were given Leasa Foster. I cannot recommend Leasa highly enough. This 'acceptable' rating would most definitely be 'very good' if she had of been involved from the start. Leasa was a brand new solicitor to the company and from the beginning she was very clear on what needed to be achieved. We both felt that she went above and beyond to ensure that our case ran smoothly once she had taken over. She kept in contact regularly and would always reply to emails on the same day. We are both very grateful for the service that Leasa provided to us and would definitely use her and recommend her in the future. Pre-Leasa my rating of Winston's would be poor, after Leasa our rating would definitely exceed very good. Thank you Leasa for all of your help."
Thank you for the candour of your feedback. My firm's conveyancing service in November and December was affected by the departure of an extremely capable head of department. Who moved to a large city centre firm in a non client facing role.

I tried to minimise the anticipated affect of her departure by recruiting a highly recommended conveyancing locum, with what was considered to be ample handover time.

At the same time I immediately set out to recruit Leasa, who I had met previously and hoped would be the right person to maintain our high standards. Due to her contract, she could not join until January.

I am so sorry that your early experience of our service was not at the level we genuinely aim for. I am thankful for your feedback that I have recruited well, and my firm's conveyancing department is in good hands.

Jonathan Winston