Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP?

"There have been aspects of the service we have been unhappy about, however there have also been aspects that have been very good. Jeremy Conway has been consistently excellent, in all aspects of advise, courtesy and communication."
"We opted to use Winston's because we had heard many great recommendations from friends. However at the beginning this wasn't the case for our story and we did indeed begin to question why so many people had recommended the company. Fortunately for us, after two poor solicitors from Winston's and having to do lots of chasing (incurring charges on our mortgage which shouldn't have happened) we were given Leasa Foster. I cannot recommend Leasa highly enough. This 'acceptable' rating would most definitely be 'very good' if she had of been involved from the start. Leasa was a brand new solicitor to the company and from the beginning she was very clear on what needed to be achieved. We both felt that she went above and beyond to ensure that our case ran smoothly once she had taken over. She kept in contact regularly and would always reply to emails on the same day. We are both very grateful for the service that Leasa provided to us and would definitely use her and recommend her in the future. Pre-Leasa my rating of Winston's would be poor, after Leasa our rating would definitely exceed very good. Thank you Leasa for all of your help."
Thank you for the candour of your feedback. My firm's conveyancing service in November and December was affected by the departure of an extremely capable head of department. Who moved to a large city centre firm in a non client facing role.

I tried to minimise the anticipated affect of her departure by recruiting a highly recommended conveyancing locum, with what was considered to be ample handover time.

At the same time I immediately set out to recruit Leasa, who I had met previously and hoped would be the right person to maintain our high standards. Due to her contract, she could not join until January.

I am so sorry that your early experience of our service was not at the level we genuinely aim for. I am thankful for your feedback that I have recruited well, and my firm's conveyancing department is in good hands.

Jonathan Winston