Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP ?

"I decided to appoint Winston Solicitors after reading reviews online. As a first time buyer I was quite apprehensive and nervous and not too sure what to expect. The solicitor that was appointed to me was a lady called Samantha Robertson-Strong. She was excellent and I could not be happier with everything she did for me. She made me feel at ease with the process and was very professional throughout the whole process. She made everything stress free and was very thorough in all the work. I can’t thank her enough for everything she did for me and left me very satisfied with the service and was well worth the money paid. I would highly recommend using Winston Solicitors to anyone and will definitely use them again on any future purchases and sales. 10/10."
"When I 1st applied I was pleased with the response I had been given.but later on when I thought my case had ended .well I thought that was it .everyone had got away with it and case was closed.then out of the blue there was the surprise when solicitors contacted me saying that I'd won my case .tbh I was flabbergasted and speechless. But the solicitors have made me feel exstatic"
"I recently used them to redraft my the Will that they had prepared for me in 2013. The service was prompt and efficient."
"Good advice with a minimum of fuss. Plain English was very helpful !"
"I needed to update my will and found the service I received from Winston Solicitors and, in particular from Wendy, very efficient and pleasant. I knew nothing about the company and chose them for their convenient location having looked at their website. However, I would recommend them highly on the service I received."
"I had no problem dealing with Winston Solicitors LLP. Samantha and Laura were very efficient. They kept us up to date on the progress of the purchase. When sending us the report for all the searches they've done, Samantha would always summarize the report in layman's term that we can easily understand and would highlight any thing that we need to be of concern or we need to think about and decide. The whole process of buying the property went very smoothly with the help of Samantha and Laura."
"They have been fantastic from the start. Keeping me up to date and introducing me to the Intouch App which I was able to access whenever I wanted to check the process of the sale. Sam and Laura have been so friendly, helpful and very professional"
"I have recently purchased my first home, and Leasa made the whole process so easy. As a first time buyer, it can be daunting, however I felt reassured and everything was explained clearly. Leasa was always friendly, approachable and replied promptly via email or phone. Excellent service and I would definitely recommend!"
"We dealt with Sam and her assistant. All went really well. No problems whatsoever. We would recommend Winstons anytime. Well done."
"My query was dealt with professionally and quickly. Would definitely use their services again."
"Fast and efficient professional service, great advice and my employment settlement was resolved and paid within 1 week thanks to Winston Solicitors and Paul."
"Leasa took over part way through my purchase and quickly resolved some outstanding issues. Happy with the service."
"Great efficiency and professionalism"
"We recently re-wrote our wills and were very pleased with the quiet, efficient and polite service we experienced here. A service I would recommend to anyone in order to get your affairs in order."
"efficient, to the point and good communication"
"Great advice when I needed it most"
"I have used Winston Solicitors on more than one occasion and can't praise them enough. They are efficient, always keeping you informed about the process and everything runs smoothly with them at all times. I would recommend using them to anyone looking for a slick service at good charge rates."
"This is the second time that I have used Winston Solicitors LLP on a house purchase. Like before I was very pleased. Samantha was great. She dealt with my enquirers fast and communication was very good. The whole process was smooth and stress free. I will certainly be using the company again. Thank you for all your help. Rashida"
"Very quick response to an email I sent enquiring about a settlement agreement. Dealt with and completed within a week at a good price. A professional and speedy service that I would definitely recommend."
"Once Lisa took over my file the operation was smooth, I felt updated and knowledgable on what was happening (even if there were delays)."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.88 based on 623 reviews