Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

customer service
"I decided to appoint Winston Solicitors after reading reviews online. As a first time buyer I was quite apprehensive and nervous and not too sure what to expect. The solicitor that was appointed to me was a lady called Samantha Robertson-Strong. She was excellent and I could not be happier with everything she did for me. She made me feel at ease with the process and was very professional throughout the whole process. She made everything stress free and was very thorough in all the work. I can’t thank her enough for everything she did for me and left me very satisfied with the service and was well worth the money paid. I would highly recommend using Winston Solicitors to anyone and will definitely use them again on any future purchases and sales. 10/10."
"When I 1st applied I was pleased with the response I had been given.but later on when I thought my case had ended .well I thought that was it .everyone had got away with it and case was closed.then out of the blue there was the surprise when solicitors contacted me saying that I'd won my case .tbh I was flabbergasted and speechless. But the solicitors have made me feel exstatic"
"I recently used them to redraft my the Will that they had prepared for me in 2013. The service was prompt and efficient."
"Good advice with a minimum of fuss. Plain English was very helpful !"
"I needed to update my will and found the service I received from Winston Solicitors and, in particular from Wendy, very efficient and pleasant. I knew nothing about the company and chose them for their convenient location having looked at their website. However, I would recommend them highly on the service I received."
"The review below was first posted a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately it had to be taken down as a solicitor from Winstons publicly replied to the review, and in doing so posted my full name and mentioned the confidential contract they were employed to look at. This led to a gentleman from the firm getting in touch to discuss my review, but after engaging in both phone and email conversations over several days they failed to address my concerns in how they handled my case. I replied to their last email over a week ago pointing out the specific failures in their service and inviting them to respond but have received no reply. ‘’I was looking for a solicitor to handle an employment matter and I approached Paul Grindley following a recommendation. Without going into too much detail the job itself was a simple task really, all that was required was to read over a legal document and advise if there were any issues that would need addressing. At the outset Paul was great, he quickly got up to speed on the background on the case, and to his credit he responded very quickly to any communications. Now the down side, part way through our dealings he told me to not worry about writing off an amount of money, this started to concern me as in his capacity as my solicitor he should have been the one fighting to head off this potential error but he seemed more bothered about me signing the document so he could wrap up the case. At the end of our business it came to light there had been a major communication error that had cost me a substantial amount of money. When I brought Paul into the communications he was extremely unhelpful, all I got in return was that it would cost me more in solicitors fees to rectify it that what the amount was worth! Paul was specifically brought in to make sure everything was correct, however he rushed the document thorough and missed the final error that cost me a great deal of money. When I consulted an alternate solicitor to see if these mistakes could have been avoided, they advised that they could and should have been seen and addressed before I was asked to sign on the dotted line. In summing up, I have had no other dealings with Winston Solicitors so couldn't comment on their other departments, however I would personally not recommend Paul given the service I received. In retrospect I should have gone with my family solicitor, employing someone who specialises in employment law gave me no advantage whatsoever, it actually caused me more problems’’."
"I used Winston Solicitors for my conveyancing. I was not happy with their services, and initially I could not be bothered to make a formal complaint about it. I just did not want an additional source of stress in my life. Long story short, I did make a formal complaint and got a reasonable outcome. I would rather not talk about the members of the team that were dealing with my case. I would rather not get into details as to why I was not happy with their services. But I would like to say a couple of good words about Jonathan Winston though. He dealt with my formal complaint. He is approachable, open minded, and curious to understand a client’s perspective. What I like about this company is that they care about their clients, and they listen to feedback and this is a good sign they are on the right track. Initially my review was 1 star due to poor service, but because Jonathan listened to my concerns and rectified the issue, I decided to increase my rating from a 1 star review to a 3 star review instead. There have been aspects of the service that I was very unhappy about, but there have also been aspects of the service that have been very good."
Hello Claudia,
I am so sorry that you have been unhappy with certain aspects of the service my firm has provided to you. Service is genuinely at the forefront of our training and philosophy. I acknowledge no person or business is perfect, all we can strive to do is constantly improve. Your feedback will of course be fed-back and learnt from.
Thank you for indicating that you are happy for a call from me.
Kind regards
Jonathan Winston
"I felt that Paul Grindley was more interested in when and who would be paying for his service. He constantly gave advice that he later retracted or completely forgot the day after. Communication with him via email or phone lacked basic manners or etiquette."
"I had no problem dealing with Winston Solicitors LLP. Samantha and Laura were very efficient. They kept us up to date on the progress of the purchase. When sending us the report for all the searches they've done, Samantha would always summarize the report in layman's term that we can easily understand and would highlight any thing that we need to be of concern or we need to think about and decide. The whole process of buying the property went very smoothly with the help of Samantha and Laura."
"They have been fantastic from the start. Keeping me up to date and introducing me to the Intouch App which I was able to access whenever I wanted to check the process of the sale. Sam and Laura have been so friendly, helpful and very professional"
"I have recently purchased my first home, and Leasa made the whole process so easy. As a first time buyer, it can be daunting, however I felt reassured and everything was explained clearly. Leasa was always friendly, approachable and replied promptly via email or phone. Excellent service and I would definitely recommend!"
"We dealt with Sam and her assistant. All went really well. No problems whatsoever. We would recommend Winstons anytime. Well done."
"My query was dealt with professionally and quickly. Would definitely use their services again."
"Fast and efficient professional service, great advice and my employment settlement was resolved and paid within 1 week thanks to Winston Solicitors and Paul."
"Leasa took over part way through my purchase and quickly resolved some outstanding issues. Happy with the service."
"Great efficiency and professionalism"
"We recently re-wrote our wills and were very pleased with the quiet, efficient and polite service we experienced here. A service I would recommend to anyone in order to get your affairs in order."
"efficient, to the point and good communication"
"Great advice when I needed it most"
"I have used Winston Solicitors on more than one occasion and can't praise them enough. They are efficient, always keeping you informed about the process and everything runs smoothly with them at all times. I would recommend using them to anyone looking for a slick service at good charge rates."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 950 reviews