Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP ?

"Samantha, who dealt with our house sale in its entirety, was brilliant. She always kept us in the loop with anything and everything and continually reassured us things were okay and moving forward as they should. She replied to emails promptly and called when necessary. Our house sale was complete in a very short amount of time and we believe this is due to Samantha working hard to get things done. We are really grateful to Winston's, especially Samantha, for making the ordeal of moving house simple and smooth."
"Sam & her assistant Laura? Were always extremely helpful & easy to communicate with by phone& email. Although the sale of my property seemed a long drawn out process Sam was always happy to explain everything& try to speed the process up. I would have no hesitation in recommending them for conveyancing having used them three times in the past 2 years."
"Winston solicitors were so helpful all through my claim with cica very professional i would certainly use them again and highly recommend them to family and friends"
"Very helpful communicating by phone and email with me/daughter. Chased sellers solicitor to complete as soon as possible."
"I choose Winston Solicitors, Paul Grindley due to their wide experience in dealing with employment settlement agreements including redundancy. Paul sought to understand my situation, and the advice given was in my opinion sound, practical and in my best interests. Paul and the firm were quick and responsive in dealing with all aspects, giving me peace of mind. I would highly recommend their services."
"Very professional service. Always quick to respond to queries and very knowledgeable when responding to questions and giving advice. Would recommend to others"
"I used Winston's through a recommendation & could not have hoped for a better service from Leasa & her team. I was always kept up to date on the progress of my sale & purchase & I was impressed by the pro-activeness as well as the will to work to my preferred completion date. I would have no hesitation in using Winston's again."
"I contacted Winstor Solicitors for advice and received a call back shortly after from Paul Grindley. He was helpful and always at hand to answer my questions. Me and my employer reached an agreement. I would recommend."
"Paul Grindley helped me during my negotiations with my employer. I cannot praise him highly enough. What I appreciated about Paul was how straightforward he made the whole process. I called his office, spoke to him immediately, he gave me a fixed price and just got on with it straightaway. Compare this to the experience I had elsewhere, of phoning a solicitor’s office, speaking to a receptionist who was only able to arrange for a legal secretary to call me back a few days later so that they could take some notes and perhaps pass them on to a solicitor, who would get back to me a few days after that. Or the experience I had with solicitors who wanted to charge me per hour, but asked for far, far too much unnecessary paperwork in order to inflate the total invoice. When I originally spoke to Paul Grindley, I was under the impression that I just needed a very straightforward piece of work done. It was this he quoted me for. A few days later, it became apparent that there was actually a bit more work to do than I’d initially anticipated. I expected Paul Grindley to tell me that he was going to have to charge me more for this - but I discovered that he just did it within the agreed fee. Finally, I really appreciated the speed that Paul Grindley communicated. He would reply to any emails within a couple of minutes, with specific answers to the questions I had asked. In short - Paul Grindley is client focussed, modestly priced, and worked hard for me. Thank you Paul. :)"
"Quick precise service. Sensitive to my employment issues and dealt with it sympathetically"
"Winston Solicitors dealt with the situation I presented them with quickly & professionally. I would definitely recommend there services."
"Very efficient to deal with and excellent advice and support."
"Polite, helpful, patient and extremely efficient and professional manner in dealing with the sensitive nature of writing wills . . . . Thank you Chelsea."
"My conveyancer Leasa, was extremely efficient and constantly kept me updated. She went above and beyond and made sure things moved at an extremely fast pace to meet my deadline. I couldn't be more grateful. The online system was very easy to use and a good way to track progress."
"Had to find a solicitor quickly, re settlement agreement, emailed over the weekend,Paul emailed back to say will call you Monday. Paul was very efficient, gave good advice, helped everything go smoothly at this difficult time. Would recommend."
"They were very accommodating in that our initial sale fell through but they did not charge us anything for the work they had done. We retained them and were kept up to date at all times and they carried out the necessary administration without delays or confusions. Would recommend them to anyone."
"Winston Solicitors were incredible to deal with. Samantha, Laura and co.are professional,caring and went above and beyond to make sure that the whole process of selling my property was as smooth and stress free as possible. They went out of the way to explain each step and gave their time willingly making sure I was both happy and well informed throughout. I can't recommend them highly enough. Will use them for any further legal services I may require in the future."
"Very professional and prompt"
"The service was very good. The receptionist was professional and Howard the solicitor was very helpful, explaining everything clearly. We were very happy with the help we received, thanks."
"Very Proficient!"