Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP ?

"Leasa Foster and her conveyancing team took control of the chain when it was in danger of collapsing."
"On the ball very pleasant keep you well informed would recommend."
"A very professional,informative and helpful company of solicitors,who listen to your needs and act accordingly"
"Very timely advice and explanation of pros and cons, very professional service"
"Transaction completed in a timely manner and Jeremy kept me up to date throughout the process."
"The work completed was completed promptly and professionally"
"I have recently purchased my first home, and Leasa made the whole process so easy. As a first time buyer, it can be daunting, however I felt reassured and everything was explained clearly. Leasa was always friendly, approachable and replied promptly via email or phone. Excellent service and I would definitely recommend!"
"Very approachable and professional, the support was friendly, we never felt rushed, all costs were clear and the process well explained. Happy to provide a review."
"Good efficient service."
"Quick, friendly, efficient service, tailored to our needs."
"Samantha and her team were very helpful. I could always easily get in touch with them if I had an enquiry. The team were proffesional and I knew I could rely on them to complete the task."
"Sam was absolutely brilliant and was constantly in contact with me during a really difficult and challenging situation. I couldn't have done it without her constant help and support. I would highly recommend her to anyone"
"We dealt with Sam and her assistant. All went really well. No problems whatsoever. We would recommend Winstons anytime. Well done."
"Very experienced and compassionate lawyers. Kept me updated regularly with what was happening with my case. Very happy with the final outcome and would definitely recommend winston solicitors. Thank you for everything"
"When my employer of ten years dismissed me I didn't know what to do, I messaged Winston solicitors and Paul called me first thing. He gave me advice and negotiated a settlement agreement and everything was sorted within two days! Thank you for making something so difficult so easy! Highly recommended!"
"Paul has helped me enormously and been very, speedy proactive, patient and understanding.Thank you"
"They look after you from your initial enquiry and keep you informed on a regular basis"
"I am just on the last process of my claim and I would like to say it has been a wait but totally worth it, I was constally updated with the process of my claim. That made the time go faster, I am extremely grateful for your work and commitment during my claim. Kind Regards"
"Solicitor and receptionists were very pleasant. The matter was dealt with quickly and was fully explained. The fee was appropriate."
"Dealt with my situation very quickly and promptly"
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.88 based on 623 reviews