Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

customer service
"Delt with my case immediately an was very quickly sorted"
"They are true professionals and Leasa has dealt with every query promptly throughout this process. We are most satisfied with the services."
"Leasa Foster is the best conveyancing solicitor you could ever wish for. He communication is excellent with regular updates provided and no chasing necessary! She explains things in simple terms and presents information in a very clear and concise way. During our recent house purchase, Leasa went over and above during a tricky issue we had with our lender. Winston Solicitors also use a clever tracking system that tells you where you are in the process at any given time. I would not hesitate (and have already!!) to recommend Leasa to any of my friends, family or business colleagues. She certainly makes house buying, a lot less stressful!!"
"I found the service from Winston's professional, reliable and supportive during a difficult and emotional time."
"Mr Cohen was very knowledgable and understanding towards my situation. He very kindly gave me some free advice and the will he has written for me is absolutely brilliant. I definitely recommend his firm and his services."
"We have used Winston Solicitors more than once and each time have been very pleased with the availability, time and attention, and final outcome of the work. Winston Solicitors is a reliable and highly professional law practice that we are very comfortable recommending."
"Paul Grindley was very good to deal with. He has a great deal of experience and readily offers input and guidance where necessary. I would certainly use again"
"When I was considering buying my first home, many people told me that it was likely to be the one of the most stressful experiences in my life. This turned out not to be true, as Samantha and her team made the whole process straightforward and simple to follow from beginning to end. I was kept up to date with proceedings and they were always knowledgeable and friendly whenever I needed help or information."
"Leasa Foster was proactive and efficient at every stage of the purchase process. She was very helpful, always quick to answer any queries we had. Would highly recommend."
"Paul at Winston’s was very professional, he advised and supported in getting my issue resolved with a positive outcome, swift service, very professional and very pleasant to deal with, if I had another issue in the future I would use again."
"I used Winston's for a compensation claim and i they handled it very professionally, They was discreet and compassionate throughout. I highly recommend Winstons."
"Samantha was always very helpful and dealt with all my queries and provided a very good service."
"Leasa Foster and her team at Winston Solicitors acted as our conveyancing solicitors for the sale of our house and we were very pleased with the service we received. The process was clear, efficient and stress free and I would recommend to anyone. We intend to use them for our upcoming house purchase."
"Great peeps x"
"Leasa has been great throughout the whole process. As a first time buyer, it was very daunting but communication from her has always been fast and helpful. Leasa kept me informed throughout and I would definitely recommend Winston Solicitors LLP. Many thanks."
"I've used a few different conveyancing solicitors in the past, so I can say with confidence that the service provided by Leasa Foster was outstanding. In particular, her communication was first class. I have no complaints at all and will definitely go to Leasa and Winston Solicitors again. Highly recommended."
"This is the 3rd time I have used Winston Solicitors and On each occasion I have been very happy with the service they have provided. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Perfect service, helpful and on the case right away. Would definitely recommend!"
"We used Chelsea Baggott to rewrite our Wills and everything was dealt with efficiently and promptly."
"Whenever we have dealt with Paul he has been very professional, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We have always received honest and reliable information and advice and the cases we have referred to Paul have always ended in a satisfactory manner for the Company."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 950 reviews