Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

customer service
"This is the second time I use Winston Solicitor's services. I recently sold my house and the solicitor who take care of it for me, was Sidraa Razaq. Sidraa's professional approach really made a difference to me. She is an amazingly proactive person,. She always kept me up to date via emails and phone calls, and was happy to receive my impromptu calls to answer my questions. Thanks to Sidraa, the transaction was done smoothly and without hiccups by making sure her counterpart would stick to the agreed time frame. Thank you Sidraa"
"Paul was approachable and efficient in dealing with my matter. Emails and phone calls were Dealt with promptly. I would have no hesitation in recommending Paul."
"Expertly handled, exceedingly efficient service, Client care paramount"
"Once again thank you Jeremy Conway. You exceeded my expectations! Your attention to detail and customer service are quite outstanding. 6 out of 5 !"
"I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Howard and the team at Winston Solicitors. I needed a declaration of trust drawing up and from first contact I felt I was in good hands. Service was friendly and efficient, everything was explained thoroughly and when all was done Howard was happy to advise with any further questions I had. I feel now that I ‘have’ a solicitor who is on my side and I can trust with any future legal matters I might have."
"I'm a current client of Winston's solicitors ( Howard Cohen ) . The service I have received from Howard , & reception staff have been absolutely fantastic. & I have ,& will continue to recommend Winston's solicitors."
"Lakvinda is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend winston solicitors they are professional and compassionate and helped me get a outcome I was happy with. Thankyou"
"THANKS TO LEASA AND HER COLLEAGUES MY HOUSE SALE WAS COMPLETED VERY QUICKLY AND WITH NO PROBLEMS. BRILLIANT, THANK YOU."
"Your CB recently prepared a Will for me. She was patient about my slow progress with the draft, and completed the matter most efficiently. CB. p.s. The very smart-looking promotional pen I was given, doesn't work"
"Sam and Aishah at Winston Solicitors were great, they really applied the gas when the pressure was on to complete. I was updated regularly throughout the whole process without having to chase too much. The due diligence was very thorough to ensure I was protected, this helped put me at ease at this stressful time. In total this took around 10 weeks from start to completion, overall I was very happy with the service Thank you Winston Solicitors."
"Paul is excellent and very supportive at a difficult time. He's always happy to talk and gives good simple advice based on facts. Many Thanks"
"Very good customer service, everything was done promptly and explained clearly."
"The service I've received from both Sam and Aishah has been absolutely brilliant, particularly during a very difficult time for me with regard to my health. My friend has dealt with you on a day to day basis and you have happily liased with him without any qualms, as was my wish. Just brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. (All the questions below are irrelevant.)"
"Happy with the service .. when i had any concerns my solicitor lisea foster put my mind at ease .. would definitely recommend.."
"The progress emails were incomprehensible, but apart from that the sale was handled superbly. Thanks for the friendly and efficient service."
"On appointing Winston Solicitors in Probate and Commercial matters, we have been very pleased with our experience and would ceertainly recommend them."
"Regarding our recent meetings (Feb/March 2019) in connection with amendments to our wills, we were dealt with very efficiently, competently and expeditiously - and in a friendly and courteous manner."
"Paul was a huge help, as having never been in the situation before, I found his experience and perspective on settlement agreements allowed me to resolve the matter in an objective manner finding posistives to take from the process."
"Good service I recommend others to use them"
"Excellent service. Very good at keeping us updated on the progress of the sale, which went through swiftly."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 871 reviews