Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Click Here

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

customer service
"Samantha Robertson-Strong was our conveyancing solicitor for a recent house move. As first-time buyers, we were unsure of some of the process but Samantha provided excellent support and advice throughout. Ultimately, for various reasons, our house buying process was extremely lengthy including a several month wait for probate documents. Samantha was extremely proactive and worked hard to get our sale completed. She and her assistant, Aishah, were always available to provide advice and despite the extra work we were not charged anything further to our original quote. I would definitely recommend Samantha and Aishah to others."
"Chelsea was both very helpful and very efficient."
"Great client support and advice, professional yet friendly communication. Very prompt sorting of all paperwork needed. Thank you."
"I had to find a solicitor local to myself to go through a redundancy package I had been offered from my place of work. I contacted Winstons and I met a really nice solicitor Paul Grindley who went through the paperwork with me and agreed a good offer. I then signed this with him and it was sent back to work. I was happy with his advice and would contact him again if needed in the future."
"We couldn’t have chosen a better solicitor for the sale and purchase of our houses. Leasa is incredibly organised, professional and absolutely lovely to deal with. She kept us updated throughout the process and dropped everything to get things pushed through for us on moving day. We can’t thank her enough. Would highly recommend Winstons and Leasa in particular."
"Leasa was superb all the way through the purchase of our first home. She regularly kept us up to date, chased the other side appropriately to ensure the transaction ran smoothly to completion within 5 weeks! We will be using Leasa and Winstons for all of our future property and legal matters."
"I was extremely happy with the excellent service I received"
"Absolutely fantastic service as always. Efficient, thorough and I was kept up to date throughout the whole process"
"I found Winston Solicitors to be very thorough and concise when dealing with my case, taking the time to review and explain the situation properly to ensure I understood fully before signing the contract. I would highly recommend their services and they were very efficient and deliberate in assisting me to closure."
"Very professional and friendly service and at a good price.. Good communication and advice and work was carried out promptly. Would absolutely use again."
"Always responsive to our queries, helpful in getting everything resolved and in order, thank you"
"Efficient and courteous service. I came under the free wills scheme but would happily use this firm for any other matters I needed support with."
"The service was first-class, professional all the way."
"The review below was first posted a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately it had to be taken down as a solicitor from Winstons publicly replied to the review, and in doing so posted my full name and mentioned the confidential contract they were employed to look at. This led to a gentleman from the firm getting in touch to discuss my review, but after engaging in both phone and email conversations over several days they failed to address my concerns in how they handled my case. I replied to their last email over a week ago pointing out the specific failures in their service and inviting them to respond but have received no reply. ‘’I was looking for a solicitor to handle an employment matter and I approached Paul Grindley following a recommendation. Without going into too much detail the job itself was a simple task really, all that was required was to read over a legal document and advise if there were any issues that would need addressing. At the outset Paul was great, he quickly got up to speed on the background on the case, and to his credit he responded very quickly to any communications. Now the down side, part way through our dealings he told me to not worry about writing off an amount of money, this started to concern me as in his capacity as my solicitor he should have been the one fighting to head off this potential error but he seemed more bothered about me signing the document so he could wrap up the case. At the end of our business it came to light there had been a major communication error that had cost me a substantial amount of money. When I brought Paul into the communications he was extremely unhelpful, all I got in return was that it would cost me more in solicitors fees to rectify it that what the amount was worth! Paul was specifically brought in to make sure everything was correct, however he rushed the document thorough and missed the final error that cost me a great deal of money. When I consulted an alternate solicitor to see if these mistakes could have been avoided, they advised that they could and should have been seen and addressed before I was asked to sign on the dotted line. In summing up, I have had no other dealings with Winston Solicitors so couldn't comment on their other departments, however I would personally not recommend Paul given the service I received. In retrospect I should have gone with my family solicitor, employing someone who specialises in employment law gave me no advantage whatsoever, it actually caused me more problems’’."
"I would recommend using Winston Solicitors. They were very helpful and prompt in any queries I had, and the tracker they sent really helped me to gauge where in the process I was and what was coming up."
"Winston Solicitors were so good at keeping me updated with progress with regular phone calls and letters. I never had to worry about chasing anything up because they handled everything so well. I also dealt with the same person throughout which I always appreciate and she was very understanding and supportive of my situation. I am really pleased with the support I received and would recommend to anyone in need."
"Winston solicitors and Sidraa Razaq were recommended to us.Sidraa dealt with the selling of our house and the buying of our new home. She was extremely efficient and kept us informed at all stages of the process. Nothing was too much trouble for her."
"Excellent work and support from our solicitor Samantha and her colleague Aishah. We really couldn't fault them. They were ahead of the other solicitors in the chain at every turn, and turned up important queries on the sale that we know were missed when our vendors previously bought the house. They were also always super responsive and gave really clear advice. Highly recommend them, we will be using Winstons for any future move."
"Would highly recommend Winstons for Conveyancing, Samantha and Aishah made purchasing our first house as pain free as possible. They continually kept us up to date and made things very simple. I was told before buying a house that the biggest problems would come from the solicitors, either everyone was lying to me or Winstons are a different breed. Again I couldn't recommend them enough."
"Extremely thorough, very good!"
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 977 reviews