Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP ?

"Winston Solicitors were incredible to deal with. Samantha, Laura and co.are professional,caring and went above and beyond to make sure that the whole process of selling my property was as smooth and stress free as possible. They went out of the way to explain each step and gave their time willingly making sure I was both happy and well informed throughout. I can't recommend them highly enough. Will use them for any further legal services I may require in the future."
"Very professional and prompt"
"The service was very good. The receptionist was professional and Howard the solicitor was very helpful, explaining everything clearly. We were very happy with the help we received, thanks."
"Very Proficient!"
"Extremely competent, quick and helpful. what more do you wish for when dealing with solicitors."
"Winston Solicitors have been absolutely brilliant; in particular Leasa. Leasa has she efficient and professional throughout, responding to our queries and questions on a daily basis with her prompt response. Leasa is incredibly knowledgeable and has explained everything in detail for us to ensure we understand every process. The customer service has been excellent, and even two days after moving in to our property has emailed us to ask everything is okay. Leasa has acted on our behalf and has challenged policies, surveys and solicitors within our chain to ensure we were given the best service. I cannot recommend Leasa enough and highly recommend anybody to go with Winston's. A 5* service!! Thank you Leasa! Regards, Katie and Oliver."
"I used Winston Solicitors to do the conveyancing on the sale of my flat. It’s been a while since my last move and I wasn’t sure about the process. It was a Leashold flat so there was extra information that I needed to get which meant it was more complex than I expected. Leasa handled everything really well and always acted in my best interests. I was kept updated, as they have an online system so I could keep track of the process at any time, plus Leasa and her assistant Julie were always on hand to advise. I would recommend Leasa and Winston Solicitors to anyone searching for a conveyancing service."
"Courteous helpful service keeping you informed at every stage/ Would certainly recommend."
"Paul is fact and efficient and dealt with my case extremely well"
"I had no problem dealing with Winston Solicitors LLP. Samantha and Laura were very efficient. They kept us up to date on the progress of the purchase. When sending us the report for all the searches they've done, Samantha would always summarize the report in layman's term that we can easily understand and would highlight any thing that we need to be of concern or we need to think about and decide. The whole process of buying the property went very smoothly with the help of Samantha and Laura."
"Always very positive and professional on the phone and in e-mails. Allowed me to hand over my difficult situation, so I didn't have to worry. The service went much quicker than expected and a very positive outcome. I was happy with the fact that they allowed to go through some procedures with my mother as what happened to me was a very sensitive subject to me, so I struggled to deal with them. Thank you to Winston Solictors for respecting me and making a positive justice from a terrible situation."
"Paul handled my settlement effectively and had a great eye for detail which resulted in a slightly bigger sum. I will definitely be seeking services again from Winston Solicitors, should the need arise."
"Leasa helped me with the conveyance of my house purchase. I could be more pleased with the service i received. She was efficient and great to work with regular updates and clear explanation of the stages for a first time buyer. I cannot recommend her enough"
"We had excellent service and advice. Every query we had was answered promptly in a helpful manner. Because of our current situation we had asked for a speedy service and turnaround which Chelsea happily provided - thank you"
"Samantha was brilliant and professional! Very impressed that I could view progress on completed property tasks online. Wonderful service and outcome; thank you. Definitely recommend."
"They kept me informed at all times and I did not have to phone or email them to find out what was happening."
"Extremely professional and speedy service with more than satisfactory results and no hidden surprises. Thank you very much to Jeremy Conway"
"Very happy with the extremely quick and professional service from Jeremy Conway"
"I got very honest advice from Mr Paul Grindley. I have referred my co-worker to Winston solicitors for best legal advice."
"Very efficient"