Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP ?

"I appointed Samantha Robertson-Strong for the purchase of my house. Samantha was excellent throughout the whole process. All responses were thorough and timely. I would definitely recommend her services."
"After using Winston's services over the years in a number of areas when I sold my property I asked for details on their conveyancing offering and was referred to Leasa Foster, as such I am writing to provide my feedback for Leasa and the conveyancing process. From first speaking to Leasa I had an extremely good impression, she was very personable over the phone, explained the process in detail and provided all the costs. After instructing Leasa the relevant paperwork was sent out in the post the same day. Without going into too much detail on specifics, as the flat being sold was leasehold it made the process slightly more complicated, however Leasa was always there to explain everything and guide me through the process. She provided regular updates and I didn’t have to chase at all, she was regularly updating all parties involved. What I was especially impressed with was the communication throughout – emails were responded to within a very timely fashion, and calls were always answered by Leasa. I was never made to feel guilty about calling or made to feel like I was putting Leasa out; I was never rushed during conversations and she was happy to provide help and advice whenever required, all in a manner that was easy to understand and not necessarily in an overly ‘technical’ language. Throughout the whole process I felt like a truly valued client and what I expected to be a stressful process was completely the opposite. I would without hesitation ask for Leasa’s help in future and would recommend her to anyone looking for Conveyancing help going forwards."
"Very good service from Winstons for a will for my wife and I. Not as straight forward as we thought but Winstons guided us through it."
"Paul delivered an excellent service for me and made me feel at ease about the whole situation I was dealing with. Would highly recommend to others."
"I was very impressed with the service I received which was friendly, patient and professional. And I would be happy to recommend others."
"I would like to thanks Paul Grindley from Winston solicitors for the excellent service, advise, support and prompt response provided throughout the process in a very smooth and friendly manner, highlighting the best options to provide a winning solution, at the same time keeping cost under control. I would highly recommend Paul Grindley from Winson solicitors, where ever you are located in the UK."
"We were very pleased with our recent house buying experience with Winston Solicitors. Leasa Foster was very efficient, informative (especially as we were first time buyers) and helped speed up the house buying process significantly. We are very grateful to Leasa and we will be recommending to friends and family, exceptional service!"
"I found Winston Solicitors very easy to deal with and they were very efficient with work they carried out for me. there was a very pleasant atmosphere as you entered the building and the receptionist was very helpful and put you at ease"
"Team Sam and Laura from Winston Solicitors were fantastic when dealing the purchase of my first home. The sellers solicitors were difficult to deal with but Sam and Laura went the extra mile to make sure the sale of the house went through! They kept me in the loop and made sure I was up to date with everything throughout the process. Could not recommend them enough, will definitely be using them again. Thank you once again!"
"Very efficient service. Paul was very direct and answered any queries that I had regarding my process promptly. I would recommend Winston's to anyone within the West Yorkshire area for their high values services. Thank You"
"We were very pleased with the service received from Winston Solicitors with regard to conveyancing of our house sale. Would recommend."
"Good advice with a prompt closure to the case. Highly recommend."
"Winston Solicitors assisted me on an employment termination settlement and provided useful pointers to obtain an enhanced settlement"
"From start to finish made to feel at ease, we dealt with Chelsea who was very friendly & knowledgable. The whole process was made simple and easy to understand we would definitely recommend Winston Solicitors."
"Very professional service from the moment I walked through the doors I knew I had chosen the correct people to handle my affairs."
"I found Howard Cohen really helpful, knowledgeable and personable when dealing with matters concerning my late mother's Will."
"Paul, was brilliant, he kept me informed all the way through the process, even though it was a tight time frame. his advice was very useful and timely. I would recommend him and his team to anyone"
"Sam, my solicitor from Winston's was great in what was a challenging sale & purchase"
"Proficient, capable, knowledgeable, reassuring and fair."
"Winston Solicitors made everything very clear to me from the start and all the process was handled with great professionalism, especially by Leasa."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.88 based on 685 reviews