Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

"I have found Winston Solicitors to be very polite and efficient providing an excellent service"
"I was very impressed with the skill of Winston Solicitors in drafting my will, easily addressing some technical issues I had which had baffled other solicitors."
"I chose them because I didn’t want a TV company and they were local. Their website gave loads of info before calling them. Amanda has been efficient and not pushy. She was helpful and advised me well and I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again."
"Howard Cohen was extremely helpful in preparing a new will for me in a limited time-frame. The secretary who typed it was also very helpful."
"I searched the internet for legal representative regarding employment law and contact Paul. His response was first class as was his knowledge of my employment enquiries. Everything was resolved in a quick and professional manner. Thanks Paul."
"Always deliver the goods. Efficient and informative."
"Choosing to instruct Winston Solicitors to help with the purchase of our new house was honestly one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. As first time buyers Leasa and Julie were with us every step of the way, through one doomed purchase, several tricky surveys, and a renegotiation on price - always available to talk and advise, always friendly and helpful. The final purchase went through remarkably quickly in the end, thanks in no small part to Leasa and her team’s professionalism, dedication, and prompt communication. Exchange and completion, which I thought might be a hectic time, happened with zero stress. Heartfelt thanks to Winstons, and to Leasa and Julie in particular; we’ll be sure to use them again in the future and would recommend their services to anyone."
"Having approached several solicitors about conveyancing, I was very taken with how much Sam at Winstons stood out by being warm and friendly on the phone. This instantly made me feel that Winstons would be a good company to deal with and I was not wrong, everyone I had to speak to was pleasant and friendly."
"I have spoken to a lovely chap today called Jonathon. Although he wasn’t able to assist in my claim (due to it being at tribunal stage with the CICA), he has given me some very useful information and steered me in the right direction. He changed me nothing for doing this. Great firm who I would highly recommend!!"
"I would give Leasa Foster 5*+, I have used her for 2 purchased and one sale in my time. Started with her at her previous job (Rotherham) and chose to stick with her even though she is now based in Leeds. She is very proactive and updates you when she can. I found the app very useful this time as I never had to request for an update. It was all shown on there what had been done and what was left to complete. A lot was done through the post/email, I had one commute up to Leeds to drop my deeds off. Up on travelling all the way to Leeds from Sheffield (just to give the deeds over) to the building of Winston solicitors, I was greeted by reception. They may have been busy at the time that’s understandable however I did have a question to ask about something I had filled in. In putting that document back with the rest of my stuff in the folder, the lady quickly snapped and jumped to conclusion that I was gonna then take all the files back with me? I just wanted them all to be together and safe as I knew they would then be passed onto Leasa. I had come along way for a two minute drop and didn’t really get the greeting I had expected. But it was all okay from then in, as I dealt with Leasa and her team. Leasa never ever disappoints and I would without a doubt use her again, wherever she is with anything property related for myself and my partner. Also a thank you to Julie and Sidraa. Thanks again Leasa Foster, you are fab at what you do!! Steph and Danny x"
"very professional and efficient."
"RE: Conveyancing: Great service and really pushed the rest of the chain hard to ensure the sale went through in a timely manner"
"efficient and reliable ,looks into details"
"Dealing with Chelsea at Winston Solicitors was very easy and straightforward. Chelsea was very helpful in answering all our questions and advising us from a legal point of view"
"Excellent personal service , carried out with great efficiency"
"Kept me informed with my claim all the way ,very pleased was always at the end of line Rosie"
"The solicitor I saw ,Paul was extremely efficient and assisted me at very short notice I would definitely recommend his service to others"
"We were delighted with the very professional, friendly and efficient service we received. Thanks."
"Paul G has recently advised me on an employment issue; very efficient, professional and down to earth. I’d have no hesitation in recommending Paul."
"Meeting With Paul Grindley was made easy with a mutal meeting location. Paul was highly professional, thoughtful and with his hard work on a personal and difficult case for myself, he got me a fair agreement on a settlement. I would highly reccommend Winston Solicitors and will use them in the future should I require any advice."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 766 reviews