Winser London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Winser London

How would you rate Winser London?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Donna

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Winser London in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Donna
"The online staff are so helpful and very courteous. They have excellent knowledge of the clothing range, fabrics and most importantly sizing so I always manage to get the right size first time. The clothes are wrapped beautifully and the packaging has a hint of luxe without being over the top. I've been so happy with every purchase from Winser London, it's obvious that the brand cares about their product from design to delivery."
Winser London is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews