Winser London Reviews

11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Winser London deliver?

Tell us how Winser London made you happy

"I am very happy to have found Winser London and I have been so happy with every purchase from them, every item is excellent. For those who like matching sets, it is the right address. I have never received a wrong or faulty item and always easy and fast delivery (another country). Their sale is amazing. As the other review says, they really care about their products from design to delivery, as well as their customers. Whenever I need help, online staff is always there to help and a special thanks to Ms. E."
Are you Winser London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The website was easy to navigate and the delivery was fast. The wool gilet I bought, while rather pricey, is very stylish and a great accompaniment to all sorts of mid-season outfits."
"I've wanted the tailored trench for months and it was on offer two weekends ago and I bought it,just what I needed"
"The online staff are so helpful and very courteous. They have excellent knowledge of the clothing range, fabrics and most importantly sizing so I always manage to get the right size first time. The clothes are wrapped beautifully and the packaging has a hint of luxe without being over the top. I've been so happy with every purchase from Winser London, it's obvious that the brand cares about their product from design to delivery."
Winser London is rated 4.75 based on 4 reviews