Winning Smiles Reviews

afennell@winning-smiles.co.uk

1 The parade, Colchester Road, Romford

Tell us how Winning Smiles made you happy
excellent treatment, friendly staff
Your first port of call is the reception area. The staff always give you a warm welcome and address you by your name as soon as you arrive which makes you feel a valued patient. There is also a choice of drinks on hand! Andrew is fantastic; offering free consultations and advice. I have had major work done on my teeth which took quite a few months to complete but his patience, advice, care and accessibility never dwindled. The hygienist team are also the best I have ever come across. I would recommend his practice highly for all your dental needs. Worth every penny I've spent and the dental plan is a great idea. Thanks a million guys and girls.
Amazing service, so happy with my new smile
Very reassuring
All the staff were extremely polite and friendly. I was put at ease at all stages of my treatment
The service was fantastic and the people was very accommodating
they changed my life! ....truly! after my bridge implant I was pain free, could smile again and the staff there were so dedicated, professional and a joy to be around.
Winning Smiles is rated 4.89 based on 47 reviews