Winning Smiles Reviews

Read Winning Smiles Reviews

afennell@winning-smiles.co.uk

1 The parade, Colchester Road, Romford

Tell us how Winning Smiles made you happy
Pauline. I would like to express my deepest and most sincere gratitude to Andrew for saving my self esteem and boosting my self confidence. After countless years of extensive dentistry and expense and despair I feel most privileged to have found Andrew with his unique knowledge and ability to undergo a comprehensive treatment which included the grafting and repairing of the bone damaged by cysts, numerous implants, titanium implant fixture, implant bridge, cosmetic crown, tooth whitening etc under sedation. My special thanks go to Denise and equally all of the staff for their compassion and kindness. I write this wearing my new winning smile. Forever grateful.
I called winning smiles today, I have a Dental Plan, I have a toothache , but cannot get an appointment to see my dentist or even an appointment for the next month or so was told by Marie the reception manager my dentist is concentrating on cosmetic dentistry only for the next little while . This is the first time I have had a toothache in years and I have a plan but cannot get an appointment to see my dentist.
I am really sorry to hear this. My policy is to try our utmost to treat patients in pain the same day they call us. Marie was on reception covering for a short period. She is new and does not normally work the phones. Please text me and I will see you today. I will be in the clinic from 0830-2pm. Dr Andrew Fennell. Business owner. 07961785823
I got my smile back๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
A professional and friendly team, who make you feel at ease. I had avoided the dentist for years until I was recommended Winning Smiles. Now happily drive 40 minutes to appointments, knowing I am getting the best dental care. I have just gone through treatment with a brace to correct a crooked smile and am over the moon with the outcome. Thanks to Charlene for massively improving my smile!
Luke and all the staff at winning smiles were fantastic i had a fear of dentists not anymore put my mind at ease and the result at the end was unbelieveable i can smile again and to be honest havent stopped gray
i had a fear of dentists its gone now luke and his staff have been superb and the fear factor has gone and cant wait to finish treatment and the end result grahame
Professional service from the start and Andrew is a real gentleman. He takes the time to explain everything and puts the patient at complete ease. His support team are fantastic. I can’t recommend him highly enough.
I highly recommend Winning Smiles .
Andrew and his team are friendly,patient,kind and professional.i travel an hour for appointments, so worth it.Still have braces but loving my Winning Smile already !
Dr Fennell and all his staff at Winning Smiles make the surgery a welcoming place. The quality of the service is great and the surgery itself is clean and accessible. I have been a regular customer for 6 years and it’s worth the hour drive every time without doubt. 5/5 stars ๐Ÿ‘
They did a great job especially Andrew . A professional doctor. I don’t have words to thank you enough.
Thank you again for everything that you ve done Andrew.You did a great job and I can smile again with no shame . Thank you and for sure we re gonna recommend you .
Lovely staff and super professional. Andrew was the best .
Andrew was very professional and He know what he was doing.At the end i was surprised and please.For sure i m gonna come back and i m gonna recommended it .
After no longer smiling at eat out, I had a full set of implants and they changed so much for me, the winning smile team have been amazing, putting me at ease, from day one my experience has been nothing but impeccable, so thank you again, will recommend to anyone who wants a great dentist
Jamie made a great change to my teeth and confidence with his expertise, patience and honest opinion in what he thought would make best resklts. I was extremely happy with my treatment and finished results. I will continue to use winning smiles.
Very good service made me absolutely comfortable highly recommend
Great experience removing a back tooth, no pain whatsoever!! I had years and years of bad dental treatments, I wish I had found winning smiles earlier.
Andrew & the staff were friendly, I felt at ease straight away
The treatment was carried out with minimal pain
I was over the moon with my teeth & can smile again .
I would highly recommend them
Andrew is excellent no pain very pleased
Amazing service and pain free treatment, so impressed with my teeth and it's made a massive difference with how they look now
Winning Smiles is rated 4.91 based on 53 reviews