Window-Tint.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Window-Tint.co.uk

Tell us how Window-Tint.co.uk made you happy
Highly recommended excellent customer service and high quality tint! Thanks again
Hi Thanks Micheal for your help with getting my car windows tinted they look so much better now. Thanks for speaking to me on the phone and via email. The tools i bought from you were spot on and helped me so do the videos on youtube. The tint film is good quality aswell. I would use you guys again. Thanks for your help Aaron
Very helpful, very friendly, I'm very impressed with this company I have now used a few times and the quality of the tints is the best I've ever found thanks guys!
I purchased pre cut window tints which arrived well packaged with instructions and link to video explaining. I then ruined one of the tints when trying to applying it to the glass, The company was very helpful and understanding with issue I had. I Only paid postage for the replacement tint. Was able to speak over the phone very helpful would definitely recommend the company and getting pre cut tints.
Total waste of money. I am good at DIY and could not get it to fullfil it's function in any way. The whole lot is the bin
Never again will just pay to get it done properly. Followed the video to the letter and it was a complete disaster, creases and bubbles that you couldn’t remove, absolute joke and waste of money.
Hi Debbie, sorry to hear you had difficulty fitting your tint, We are available during office hours for support. If you are having an issue please contact us and we will do us the best help and advise you.
Got to say that this company is outstanding when it comes to the product but also customer service. I recently bought 2 x window tints which arrived promptly and well packaged. I then due to my error messed one of the tints up when installing. The company were incredibly helpful and went out of their way to ensure a replace was shipped and without unnecessary extra expense. Yes I paid for a replacement but it was my error not their product. They were awesome at ensuring I got what I needed quickly and followed up with a call. Can not recommend them highly enough.
Bought several kits off of Window-Tint.co.uk. For my E34 and my E91, once in a medium and now in a very dark tint. Delivery has always been excellent and communication flawless!
Clearly only top Quality materials used to make these pre cut tint sets . Perfect fit , not as easy to fit as some YouTube videos make it look but I got there in the end with some help and tips from Michael at window tints.co.uk. Biggest tip being only use a hot air gun and not use a hair drier . I tried using a hair drier first which did not work and I needed to re order the rear window tint because of this ,Michael very kingly did it at a discount price . Finished product looks fantastic and has saved me £200 on the price I had to get it done by a pro fitter . I would definitely recommend buying the pre cut tint sets from Window tint .co.uk , watch some YouTube videos and buy a heat gun and you will be pleasantly surprised at the end results.
Not only was the vinyl great quality and easy to fit but the customer service was excellent and the product was despatched promptly arriving quickly. I highly recommend Window Tint and would not hesitate in purchasing products from them again.
I've ordered Window Tint from these guys a few times and it's always been a great service. This time I had an urgent order for a large install job of 372 windows starting the next day, but I'd missed the cut off time for next day delivery. After explaining to Michael how urgent the job was, he went above and beyond and made sure I received that delivery early the next morning ! Job done, and customer happy ! Andi Niven Vinyl FX
The product was delivered very quickly and well packaged. I was very happy with the quality of the product and even I managed to do a pretty decent job by following the very helpful ‘how to’ videos. I would definitely recommend and use again.
Very user friendly website great prices great customer service 5 stars
Very user friendly website great prices great customer service 5 stars
Great service and quality tints, they even stayed behind to cut my tints when they where due to close.
Outstanding customer service really go above and beyond for you. Really friendly staff and help. Really fast postage and excellent quality tint. Would 100% recommend
Highly recommended. Quick service from Micheal and called to correct an order I made a mistake on.
I have now bought a total of two kits after the failed first attempt & both have failed for the same reason. These's tints are extremely difficult to fit as a novice without causing an irreversible crease, whilst spending a lot of time trying to remove bubbles. I used both the paper instructions & online video along with the advised equipment purchased with tints. If you have never done these before I would advise to avoid & NOT waste your money unless having professionally fitted.
I highly recommend this company to deal with. Excellent customer service, great product. I requested a product exchange and I was really impressed about the great query handling and instructive conversations regarding product application.
Placed an order for some pre-cut window tint via their website and was delivered earlier than expected. I have tried to tint before using rolls of tint, but the pre-cut tints make it so much easier and great quality. Had a question about my order and they were really helpful and quick to reply. Fitting videos on their website are really useful and show exaclty what to do.
Window-Tint.co.uk is rated 3.93 based on 101 reviews