Window-Tint.co.uk Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Window-Tint.co.uk

How would you rate Window-Tint.co.uk?

"Kit is well made and fits really well on the side windows and looks really good even to a progressional finish. The tailgate (2016 passat) was a lot harder than the others due to the curvature in the glass which resulted in creases in the tint in a corner but that’s possibly due to not applying enough heat to shrink to fit. But overall very good kit."
"Great product & delivery was prompt."
"Good friendly people. Good service with no problems."
"A Good value for money kit a good standard of film very easy to use, had a few probs but only because I don,t tint windows regularly.Pleased with end result"
"Ordered sun strip and came perfectly wrapped for delivery, super quick delivery time and having this sun strip on the car i will need for one for every car i own :) Super happy and defiantly number one tinting company for me"
"Complete and utter garbage, supposedly pre cut but it came in two sheets which where already creased and then ripped the minute i applied a squeegee to it, all i can say is avoid these people , Go on ebay, you'll get better quality for half the £34:99p this lot are ripping people off for !!!"
"Bought a kit for my 206 and it was acceptable for the 2 side windows (followed the exact guidelines). The only issue with the 2 side windows is that both were on the same sheet of film so it became awkward to manage. They should be separate for a "pre cut" kit. Onto the rear....oh god! Tried to start peeling the film off and it ripped. Thought I'd try the other end...ripped as well. Have used Llumar film for a previous car and it is far, far superior to the stuff that these guys sell. Its ok if you're after a cheap fix...but if you want a decent film that will last...don't get this."
"The two side porthole windows went on correctly, no problems whatsoever. When it came to the sides, they did not fit, too big and once I had cut it down a little, it looked ok, but as soon as I rolled the window down it all creased and tore. Now on to the rear window. That was awful, I preshrunk it around the curve but then it STILL didn’t fit and creased and looked awful. Avoid like the plague!!!"
Hi Harry
Sorry to hear about the problems you had with your tint.
We have never had any size issues reported with this particular kit before - if you could send some pictures of the incorrect sizing we will gladly take a look into this for you.
Tom
"Tint stared to peel off"
Hi Gurnam
Sorry to hear about the problems you had with your item.
If you follow the instructions correctly there is no reason for the tint to peel and it should last the lifetime of the vehicle.
Tom
"Quick delivery easy to apply and a good product. I'm really pleased with my window. Thank you."
That's great to hear - thanks Anne!
"It is a disgrace what are you sell8ng for the money you're asking!!!! You can't even match the right shades of foil. Both rear quarter windows cuts too small and back window is where all the fun starts... it doesn't fucking stick... it's too thin way too thin to be preheated too small for the window and overall a shit of an excuse for an automotive film. What is the brand on it?! Chineseshitforever?! How much does it actually cost? A pound? Less?!?!?!? You are scammers to sell such a "quality" for that kind of money. And that's not even all... At first the kit is advertised as 35 pounds... And then all of a sudden jumps to 50?! Words fail me... After swallowing the price change, after making peace with myself about the difference in colour... to spend an hour and a half on a single window just to realise that no matter what I do the damn thing ain't going to stick... There was a time in my life when I was doing this as a full time job! Just so you don't go about it as lack of skill... your product is the cheapest utterest excuse of an automotive film I've ever encountered... Your advertisement is inaccurate. Your cuts are inaccurate. Your foils do not match in colour... It is a shame!!!"
Hi Kamen

Thank you for your review and I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with the tint you received.

The tint we use for our kit is a professional grade tint - we sell to many professional installers across the UK and worldwide.

It sounds as though the kit you received was the incorrect one for your car - my apologies if this was a mix up on our part.

Regarding the price - it is £34.99 for the rear window kit, if you chose to add the front tint as well this will obviously increase the total price of the kit.

If you would like to contact us directly we can arrange a replacement or refund for you.

Window-Tint.co.uk
"Quarter lights on rear pre cut too small rear window too big what a waste of time and money"
Hi
Thank you for your review.
Please let us know if there are any problems with your order, otherwise we are unable to help.
It sounds as though the incorrect kit has been ordered for you car which is the reason why it does not fit - please contact us and we will gladly exchange free of charge.
Tom
"This is the second order i have made from this company. Excellent service. Always delivered the next day fabulous items at.very good prices"
"poor quality tint faded after a month"
"Window-Tint.co.uk are AMAZING . They supply pre-Shrunk kits now so the hardest part of installing is done for you ! not to mention the great hassle saved by pre-cutting! I am a professional window tinter at <a href="http://nottinghamwindowtint.co.uk">AutoTint Nottingham - Car Window Tinting</a> and I can honestly say this allows literally anyone to tint their own car windows ! Fantastic Service ! Great Customer Service !"
"Had previously brought and applied to my old Astra 2006 estate came out good much better then thought it would, that was 8yrs ago. Now this time on my new car 2012 Focus estate fingers crossed as my Astra had a lot of good comments when it was done. But remember prep first it is the trick to it , take your time!! watch videos from window tint very much worth it fingers crossed your be alright."
"Initially I was hesitant about doing myself but after watching the instruction videos on the site I took the decision to buy the pre-cut window tints. Took the advise in the instructions supplied and prep is key. The fit on the glass was perfect and came out looking great, the tint peeled off easy. The first time I have done this and would not hesitate to use them again. I have even been asked to do some cars at work."
"Its was very good thanks. Hmaldin Sweden"
"Rear side window tints were perfect, the rear one split when we peeled it from the sheet, ive had to remove the two rear side ones now because it looks ridiculous. Resulting in no tints and 40 quid down."
Sorry to hear about the problems you had with your tint.
By its nature, window tint is very thin so care must be taken when handling it.
Please contact us and we can sort out a replacement tint for you.
Tom
"window tint.co.uk has quality tint which exceeded my expectations. great service. will be buying again. thanks"
Window-Tint.co.uk is rated 3.88 based on 59 reviews