Wiltshire Farm Foods Reviews

Fine Foods
Food & Drink
Groceries
Fine Foods

How would you rate Wiltshire Farm Foods ?

"My husband has recently come home after being seriously ill in hospital. I am kept very busy caring for him and just haven't the energy to cook proper balanced meals so have tried Wiltshire Farm Foods for the first time. They are amazing - the food is very good and the service even better."
"deliver high quality frozen meals including verions for people with difficulties chewing and so on. Very reasonably priced and tasty, nutritious food with plenty of variety to choose from. Ideal for back-up for young adults, students and for elderly relatives or just for the time-pushed. you can choose convenient delivery dates and the meals arrive promptly and well packaged. I bought 4 meals for my daughter who between zero-hours work and volunteering doesn't always have time to cook a proper meal. This is a great idea, easy to use the website and they have gluten free options which is ideal for us."
"Excellent customer services and communication. Lovely helpful delivery driver. 5 stars"
"Brilliant store, lots of offers and bulk buy items."
"Living alone I have not been very good at cooking proper meals for myself. Now I don't have to. The variety of meals is amazing, and they can cater for people with particular health concerns. If desired one can order all three meals a day, or just the main meal. Cannot say which meal I like best as they all so good but my favourite pudding is the lemon sponge. Hmm, delicious."
"Great service all round"
Wiltshire Farm Foods is rated 4.80 based on 6 reviews