Wilsons Blinds Insights

Wilsons Blinds have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are unhappy with their delivery and customer service.

E
Happiness Grade
D

Delivery - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Up until just after delivery Wilsons would have got a five star rating, but I needed to contact them about the length of the chain. "
- John W
" I also had a delivery time issue they do not deliver between 5 - 7 days, it took 13days. "
- David Brockbank
- David
46.67%
Industry Average
" I now find I have to join the majority of reviews in giving one star for much the same reason as the others! Their pre-sale customer service was terrific, the delivery on time, and the quality of the roller blinds everything I would want or expect. "
- John W
" I now see why you get such bad feed back when you've got customer service staff like this. "
- James Basquine
" Customer services contacted the manufacture who said that this was due to the box size and because the blinds were a different size (10mm difference). "
- David Brockbank