WillyWeather Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend WillyWeather

About WillyWeather: WillyWeather is the leading global provider of local weather services.

How would you rate WillyWeather ?

"I like to check Willy Weather regularly, particular when planning outdoor activities. It is one of the few weather apps that lets you see the forecast wind on a graph for the coming days."
"I'm in Arnhem Land using Hutchinson River as reference point but my Willy says a very different tide height than the fishermen with the Navionics app. Also could there be an option to convert to feet not meters?"
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, BoM does not supply information for tide height adjustment, and we are currently trying to find a solution for this issue. We are not sure where Navionics acquire their data from, but we surely will look into it.

To change unit measurements:
1. If you are on mobile app: go to preferences (tap the 3 dots on the top-right corner) > measurements.
2. If you are on browser: tap the symbol on the top ribbon next to the profile button to view the unit settings.
"great weather app"
"I've only used it once , didn't like the layout of the app"
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your review. Could you please share us some suggestions on how we can improve our layout?
"Easily to use & accurate. Very pleased"
"Willy Weather is the fastest way to get accurate tide information and it's even available in many remote locations that we often visit."
"love this very useful app"
"I find Willy Weather very informative. Easy to follow and great for planning ahead."
"Was good , they changed it all now crap"
"Easy to use and mostly accurate forecasts - I do a lot of boating and it's one of my favorite forecasting apps"
"I use it all over Australia so easy to ise"
"Fantastic App, being a real estate agent, it helps establish the best times to book my photography for properties, the high tide times for the water front homes. An invaluable tool for my business."
"Very handy when planing trips or going fishing."
"The best app for accuracy and the wind section isso accurate and have ppassed this app on to many friends and acquaintances well done"
WillyWeather is rated 4.50 based on 14 reviews