Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors

About Williamsons Solicitors: Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

lfj@williamsons-solicitors.co.uk

45 Lowgate

"A very good service, Recommended to any of my friends and family."
"Richard Smith was very helpful in helping me to find the right way to proceed with my claim. Richard was always there to support me on the telephone line from start to finish. I was very pleased with the service of Williamsons. Ray Churchus"
"Excellent professional service. Sarah clubley directed me all the way at a time when I was not able to think too clearly. The problems were resolved quickly and with minimum fuss. She understood what I was going through, and I felt like I was talking to a friend. Thank you."
"I found Mrs Ullah and everyone else I dealt with at Williamsons very professional, polite and friendly. All modes of communications with Mrs Ullah were very good and I felt I could speak to her or her team with my queries at any time; I was kept up to date in a timely way and did not feel that anything was too much trouble. I would certainly recommend Williamsons to my family and friends."
"Very happy with the service provided ."
"I got very good care from them and i was kept up to date with my claim"
"I received a warm welcome when we first spoke, and that warmth continued in the advice, support and communication throughout ... no-one was ever "tied up in a meeting" when I wanted to speak about something, and when concluded, it was even a pleasure to "pay the bill"."
"We were put in touch with Williamson's by Avma, in order to pursue a clinical negligence case. Tim Slow, our solicitor, was very professional and dealt with the case in a compassionate and diligent manner, keeping us well informed as the case progressed On behalf of my mum, and the rest of the family , a big thank you to Tim and his team Tony North, Grimsby"
"I would strongly recommend Williamsons Solicitors. From my very first telephone call with Tim Slow right through to the final settlement, I was treated with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. I always felt I could trust the advice being given to me, and I knew that Tim and his team were always working in my best interest, and striving towards the best possible outcome for me, which is now helping me to get on with the rest of my life."
"Williamson's carried out the conveyancing for me when I purchased my house in Hull in June 2015. The staff were very friendly and always helpful. They kept me informed by phone and post of all the developments along the way and always responded immediately when I had a query. They were very thorough and efficiently dealt with each issue as it arose. The whole process took about six weeks. I could not have been more happy with the professional service provided and I do not hesitate to recommend Williamson's to any prospective clients."
"In all my dealings with Williamsons I have found them to be efficient, courteous, sympathetic and very professional."
"I found Williams Solicitors to be very professional and always kept in touch with me to let me know how things were progressing, I would recommend Williams."
"Williamsons Solicitors is an exceptional company who offered me help and reassurance from day one of my claim. My case was handled by Jim Suthers who I cannot praise enough. He worked tirelessly, remained in constant contact throughout the entire experience and answered any and all questions that I had. I would recommend Williamsons to anyone in need of representation."
Thank you for your positive feedback Victoria. Your praise of Jim Suthers will be passed onto him.
"I found Williamsons solicitors very efficient keeping me informed at all the different stages and also always making themselves available when I needed to contact them. All staff were helpful and I would recommend them to anyone who requires a solicitor"
Thank you Michael, we always aim to keep you informed at all times as we know how important this is to you as a client of ours. Thank you for the fantastic review.
"Excellent service throughout. Thankyou to paul."
Thank you for your review Sandra.
"Myself and my husband would just like to thank the fantastic service we received from williamsons.such a professional service and whoever we spoke to were really helpful and professional we really appreciate Mr Norton he is so professional and very kind we felt that we were his only clients because he made you feel that way,always nice and polite and helpful. It was a pleasure to have met Mr Norton.we were so pleased with the outcome of my husbands case.a 5 star solicitors firm."
Thank you for your kind words Debra. We are delighted that the service Paul was able to give you matched your expectations of us.
"Excellent company, helped me through my claim with compassion, explained everything in lay man terms. First class service"
Thank you for your review Gail. We are happy to hear we provided the service you expected and deserved from us.
"My case was handled by Tim Slow, he was amazing! Not only did he explain the procedure step by step he made me feel at ease and not just like a "client". I was able to ask questions and he always made time for me. He really went the extra mile for me!"
We're delighted to hear your praise for Tim Slow, we have passed this on to him! Our aim is to always put the client first and we are glad to hear such positive feedback from you Angela.
"My family use Williamsons and during the time i used them my solicitor was amazing, always updated me, remained in contact. Not only were they professional they cared and became a big help in my life, i recieved great advice in every area not just within my solicitors specialist area. I would recommend them and actually i have, i have faith that they will bring more cases to a close , so people can move on with their life and obtain the closure they deserve."
Many thanks for taking the time to review us Charlotte. We are pleased you are happy with the service we try so hard to provide and hope you, and your family, continue to place your trust in us for a long time to come.
"Rachael Louise Pedder, Tim Slow went above and beyond all expectations for me l will always be eternally grateful for all his suppport over the 7 year period he represented me, l gained a valued freind"
Thank you for your review. Your comments have been passed on to Tim and we are happy you got the service you expected from us.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.88 based on 135 reviews