Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors

About Williamsons Solicitors: Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

lfj@williamsons-solicitors.co.uk

45 Lowgate

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy

"Mark Allison was a very competent solicitor that looked into everything and made the purchase of my house very strait forward. would highly recommend and would use again."
(Beverley) - Posted 2 years ago
"Responded quickly when required. Knowledgeable / helpful staff. Very professional"
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"Brilliant could not have asked for more. Kept us informed all the way through house sale."
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"Good to have engaged a knowledgeable, local firm of solicitors with plenty of experience in flat conveyancing (new to us) so that everything proceeded smoothly."
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"MR Richard Bancroft recently handled the purchase of a property for me. He kept me informed all through the process and completed the purchase in approximately 4 weeks. I was delighted with the service."
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"Your. Solicitor. Failed. To. Achieve. Any. Satisfaction. For. Me. From. A. Builder. Who. Gave. No. Account. Of. Money. He. Usspite.builder.going.over.time.and.budget.nor.using.contemporaneous.notes.ade.by.me.with.builder....really.no.deence.of.my.position.whatsoever.ed. Ignored. Physical threats. Made. To. Me. Took. No. Account. Of. My. Me. To property. Because. Of. Further. Threats. 0seemed.to.blame.me.for.all.failures.de"
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"They gave clear information regarding our problem, set out a course of action and achieved a successful outcome."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"They were knowledgable and friendly, helping us to arrange and sort out our wills without any messing about."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Always available to answer any questions professionally and always correctly. If there was ever a question they couldn't answer they found out and came back to me. I used Williamsons due to our old solicitor retiring and I will definitely highly recommend to anyone who needs to use a solicitor. Amanda (AMH) in email is fantastic!"
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"They were accessible, friendly and professional throughout, and secured a fair result in a difficult environment."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Nick was amazing, he talked us through every stage and when we didn't understand he was very patient and explained as many times as we needed. The firm was not pushy,very professional and mindful of our feelings. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"I used Williamsons and can not recommend them highly enough nick gray is extremely understanding and so easy to talk to even about very personal things when I was down and going to give up he encouraged me to carry on which I will be for ever grateful first class communication on every aspect of my case I would highly recommend williamsons from start to finish nick gray especially is easy to talk and a brilliant listener I can't fault this company in any way absolutely excellent and very professional thanks again Andrew George"
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Nick Gray handled my case for the last 3 to 4 yrs. He was sensitive, empathic and honest and went the extra mile to keep me informed of progress. I can recommend Williamsons to anyone who is in a similar scenario to myself. Thanks Nick you made the process really easy for me."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Just to say I would recommend williamsons soliicitors because of their prof professionalism and considerations of my case and would recommend them to my friends"
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"All I can say is everyone was very helpful. They kept me up to date thru emails and posts. I was satisfied with the service I received esp to Nick Gray. Thank you all very much."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent, I have always found the Bridlington office very helpful."
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"Great service and quick progression of my matter."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"professional and friendly, all questions answered"
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"£85 is too much for 15 minutes appointment and for I'm sorry we cannot help you here. The cases must be filtered, and no fee taken if there is no ability to solve, disappointed."
"Williamsons were professional as was expected. The main thing I found was they were prepared to take the time to put things into layman's terms, so I could understand what was being done at every turn. This is why I would not hesitate to use them again, or recommend them to others"
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.88 based on 130 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access