Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors

About Williamsons Solicitors: Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

lfj@williamsons-solicitors.co.uk

45 Lowgate

"£85 is too much for 15 minutes appointment and for I'm sorry we cannot help you here. The cases must be filtered, and no fee taken if there is no ability to solve, disappointed."
"Williamsons were professional as was expected. The main thing I found was they were prepared to take the time to put things into layman's terms, so I could understand what was being done at every turn. This is why I would not hesitate to use them again, or recommend them to others"
(Hull) -
"We found them very professional in their dealings with us and the reception staff were always friendly and helpful. We would have no hesitation in recommending their services to others."
"Efficient and friendly."
(Hull) -
"Everything was perfect, Tim Slow is great"
(Hull) -
"A very good service, Recommended to any of my friends and family."
(Hull) -
"Richard Smith was very helpful in helping me to find the right way to proceed with my claim. Richard was always there to support me on the telephone line from start to finish. I was very pleased with the service of Williamsons. Ray Churchus"
(Hull) -
"Excellent professional service. Sarah clubley directed me all the way at a time when I was not able to think too clearly. The problems were resolved quickly and with minimum fuss. She understood what I was going through, and I felt like I was talking to a friend. Thank you."
(Hull) -
"I found Mrs Ullah and everyone else I dealt with at Williamsons very professional, polite and friendly. All modes of communications with Mrs Ullah were very good and I felt I could speak to her or her team with my queries at any time; I was kept up to date in a timely way and did not feel that anything was too much trouble. I would certainly recommend Williamsons to my family and friends."
(Hull) -
"Very happy with the service provided ."
"I got very good care from them and i was kept up to date with my claim"
"I received a warm welcome when we first spoke, and that warmth continued in the advice, support and communication throughout ... no-one was ever "tied up in a meeting" when I wanted to speak about something, and when concluded, it was even a pleasure to "pay the bill"."
"We were put in touch with Williamson's by Avma, in order to pursue a clinical negligence case. Tim Slow, our solicitor, was very professional and dealt with the case in a compassionate and diligent manner, keeping us well informed as the case progressed On behalf of my mum, and the rest of the family , a big thank you to Tim and his team Tony North, Grimsby"
"I would strongly recommend Williamsons Solicitors. From my very first telephone call with Tim Slow right through to the final settlement, I was treated with the utmost courtesy and professionalism. I always felt I could trust the advice being given to me, and I knew that Tim and his team were always working in my best interest, and striving towards the best possible outcome for me, which is now helping me to get on with the rest of my life."
"Williamson's carried out the conveyancing for me when I purchased my house in Hull in June 2015. The staff were very friendly and always helpful. They kept me informed by phone and post of all the developments along the way and always responded immediately when I had a query. They were very thorough and efficiently dealt with each issue as it arose. The whole process took about six weeks. I could not have been more happy with the professional service provided and I do not hesitate to recommend Williamson's to any prospective clients."
"In all my dealings with Williamsons I have found them to be efficient, courteous, sympathetic and very professional."
"I found Williams Solicitors to be very professional and always kept in touch with me to let me know how things were progressing, I would recommend Williams."
"Williamsons Solicitors is an exceptional company who offered me help and reassurance from day one of my claim. My case was handled by Jim Suthers who I cannot praise enough. He worked tirelessly, remained in constant contact throughout the entire experience and answered any and all questions that I had. I would recommend Williamsons to anyone in need of representation."
Thank you for your positive feedback Victoria. Your praise of Jim Suthers will be passed onto him.
"I found Williamsons solicitors very efficient keeping me informed at all the different stages and also always making themselves available when I needed to contact them. All staff were helpful and I would recommend them to anyone who requires a solicitor"
Thank you Michael, we always aim to keep you informed at all times as we know how important this is to you as a client of ours. Thank you for the fantastic review.
"Excellent service throughout. Thankyou to paul."
Thank you for your review Sandra.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.89 based on 112 reviews