Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors
Read Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

About Williamsons Solicitors:

Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I was very pleased with the service i received from williamsons solicitors every person i dealt with were friendly understanding and very professional and especially mr tim slow who helped me with everything i would highly recommend williamsons solicitors
After using your company for the 1st time i found Gordon Sewell and his secretary very helpful and understanding and his advice was excellent. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends and family and i will certainly use this company again if needed .
Many Thanks Gordon for a first class service
Regards
Richard Lancaster
Nice people, easy to talk to and got straight to the problems I had with a few issues with my employer. Very happy with the service I received.
We have used Williamsons Solicitors for buying 2 houses and selling one excellent quick and efficient service.
We have just used Williiamsons again to make our wills with Rebecca Bisby who again maintained the high standards we have come to recognise from Williamsons.
We would highly recommend them quick efficient and very professional.
We not only visited Williamsons in persons but but emailed and by telephone all of which quickly answered.
Brilliant solicitors highly recommend
Carey has been really good throughout the process. Always responds quickly on emails and is always on the end of the phone if I needed her.
I would highly recommend this firm and Carey.
Thank you for your review. Your positive comments have been passed onto Carey.
Excellent relationship management, clear and concise advice including option analysis.
Very happy with all aspects of the service provided and the outcomes achieved.
Friendly professional service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your positive comments.
Carey Robinson acted as our Solicitor on a recent commercial purchase and she was brilliant. Carey was super efficient and we were kept up to date on every aspect of the purchase. From start to finish our "Property Auction" purchase only took 7 working days to complete. We will definitely be using Carey again and can highly recommend her 5 star service.
Thank you, your comments have been passed onto Carey and we hope to hear from you again.
Friendly, fast and efficient. Sale of property went very well.
I have nothing but praise for Gordon Sewell at the Hull office. He conducted my unusual and difficult civil case with great care and understanding. Gordon also injected the right amount of sympathy for my plight without being unprofessional. I would recommend him to anyone needing a clued up civil litigation lawyer.
very helpful and efficient. thanks to all
Mr Nick Gray was assigned my enquiry and worked with me throughout. He made himself available at all times and was always supportive to me on numerous occasions when I found myself unsure and admittedly nervous. He never let me down.
I believe his advice was always good and I relied on it throughout. I think the award was the best I could have obtained and in conclusion I can honestly say that I am happy.
The other contact I have had over the years was your receptionist, the face of your company. I was always greeted with a smile and the offer of a cup of coffee. On the occasions I visited your Hull office I was always made to feel important.
Thank you.
Professional and courteous team. Recommend highly.
I’ve rated my experience with Williamson’s solicitors as excellent.

My case was handled by Mr. Gordon Sewell. Mr. Sewell was very quick to get to work on my case, as was necessary at the time. Everything he did for me was thorough and made sure I had every chance in my case. Everything Mr Sewell did for me turned out a success and I couldn’t have been happy with the way he dealt with myself, could communicated with myself and dealt with the case in its entirety.

I wouldn’t hesitate to use Williamson’s solicitors again should I require it and would recommend their services to anyone. In fact, I already have since my experience!

Thanks again Gordon.
Recently used Williamsons Solicitors as part of a remortgage and some other matters. Can't fault their service at all. Carey dealt with my file and was polite, professional and informative from beginning to end. Always kept me up to speed with progress. I would highly recommend them.
Excellent service with a friendly face
Was very happy with the service given by Williamsons solicitors who dealt with the probate of a friends will and also the selling of her property. Especially Diane Ramsden whose help was invaluable.
Williamsons took on my case following the collapse of another Hull legal practice. Despite them having to pick up a large amount of work already completed by others, they worked tirelessly to ensure the correct outcome for me.
I cannot recommend this company highly enough, they go above and beyond the norm to make sure their clients are treated fairly.
Avery good service with very professional and knowledgeable staff.
Brilliant, thank you for helping me make this process easier.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 187 reviews