Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors

About Williamsons Solicitors: Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

lfj@williamsons-solicitors.co.uk

45 Lowgate

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy

"Expert knowledge in the field advice was given. Fast and efficient. Excellent service."
"Williamsons through Richard Bancroft and his team gave me a very professional conveyancing package which was stress free at a very competitive price. I would recommend to anyone purchasing or selling a house to use Williamsons."
"They were faultless. Determined.well worth the money. I am recomending the to the two residents who are selling appartments in my block."
"On contacting you to make an appointment, the receptionist was very helpful. On arrival for our appointment again reception was very friendly. On meeting Gordon, he quickly understood our case and we realised that we were being advised by an expert in the field of defamation. His letter to Pinkney Grunwells Solicitors, Bridlington, put an immediate stop to the harassment that the Bridlington U3A committee had received from their client over the previous six months. Many thanks."
"Tim Slow at Williamsons help us through a very difficult time in our lives. Professional at all times whilst still been human and considering how as a family we felt."
"Williamsons Solicitors made me happy due to the fact they always called me back when they said they would , very efficient and professional from start to finish . i would definitely use them again if needed and recommend them thank you all again for you help and support Best Wishes Roger"
"Throughout the 3 years my case was dealt with great care, and I was well informed with what was going on. Walliamson Solictors, is a great organised and exprienced firm. Please keep it up. God bless you all. P"
"Gordon handled my case very well, he was well informed and explained everything to me whenever I had any questions, everything was dealt with and my issue was resolved in my favour, I would highly recommend them and I will use them if I have any future issues"
"My case was handled in a very professional and courteous manner throughout and proceeded exactly as I was told it would from the very first meeting. All contact I had with you either by telephone, email or in person completely put me at ease and therefore I felt comfortable asking any questions I had about my case to which I always received full and informative answers. I was kept fully up to date at all times with the progress of the case and as to what to expect next. I have been particularly impressed with the kind and compassionate treatment of my case from all of the staff at Williamsons particularly Nick Gray who throughout was professional and understanding during this difficult time. Finally I would like to pass on my thanks to all involved with the success of my case and would not hesitate to recommend Williamsons to anyone else unfortunate enough to be in a similar position."
"We were buying and selling property which is always stressful his ever Suzanne, Natalie and everyone we dealt with were absolutely brilliant. Kept us informed all the way through the process. Now happy in our new bungalow and have no hesitation in highly recommending Williamsons."
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"Mr Nick Gray was very thorough, professional and compassionate in dealing with our claim."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Efficiently dealt with."
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"Always prompt responses. We completed really quickly and Richard and Beth resolved problems as soon as they occured."
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"Just bought a property Sorted in just over 3 weeks we'll done Williamsons."
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"We have just moved home & used the coveyancing team for our sale & purchase! Jane & Amanda have been incredible, happy to answer any questions & despite quite a long chain made the transaction go through as quickly & as smoothly as possible. They were professional, friendly & kept us up to date every step of the way! Would highly recommend! Thanks again!"
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Mark Allison was a very competent solicitor that looked into everything and made the purchase of my house very strait forward. would highly recommend and would use again."
(Beverley) - Posted 2 years ago
"Responded quickly when required. Knowledgeable / helpful staff. Very professional"
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"Brilliant could not have asked for more. Kept us informed all the way through house sale."
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"Good to have engaged a knowledgeable, local firm of solicitors with plenty of experience in flat conveyancing (new to us) so that everything proceeded smoothly."
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"MR Richard Bancroft recently handled the purchase of a property for me. He kept me informed all through the process and completed the purchase in approximately 4 weeks. I was delighted with the service."
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.88 based on 130 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access