Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors
Read Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

About Williamsons Solicitors:

Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy
Couldn’t ask for a better service, very helpful.
Absolutely first class service from start to finish. Open, transparent with costs and all work carried out in a fast timely manner. Highly recommend the use of Williamson’s conveyance services.
Very good company. I will always use Williamson's for any legal matter. Efficient,friendly and helpful.
Would just like to mention your Bridlington branch is so highly recommended.
We have had the most efficient & fast legal work done by one of your brilliant Solicitors called Lauren. Can I add no stress what's so ever.
Thankyou Williamsons Solicitors & thankyou Lauren.
Have used this firm for both buying and selling properties and would use them again. They've always been fair and reasonable in what they charged and done their best to keep me informed on developments in above transactions.
Williamson's Solicitors provide first class advice, efficiency and are very obliging.
We would highly recommend their services.
After a long haul with our house sale, we where pleased with the professionalism shown at all times, with friendly approachable staff at Bridlington.
Excellent professional service throughout, couldn't fault anything. We found them to be very thorough and looked out for our best interests at all times!
We are intending to purchase another rental property and will definitely be using Williamsons in Beverley. Thank-you again Amanda for all your help and expertise!
I was very pleased with the service i received from williamsons solicitors every person i dealt with were friendly understanding and very professional and especially mr tim slow who helped me with everything i would highly recommend williamsons solicitors
Very good from Carey Robinson, but haven't received the mortgage money in our account that was promised today. Please advise
Cheers
Rose Horspool
Courteous, polite, prompt and efficient service. Very pleased I hired you.
After using your company for the 1st time i found Gordon Sewell and his secretary very helpful and understanding and his advice was excellent. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends and family and i will certainly use this company again if needed .
Many Thanks Gordon for a first class service
Regards
Richard Lancaster
Nice people, easy to talk to and got straight to the problems I had with a few issues with my employer. Very happy with the service I received.
We have used Williamsons Solicitors for buying 2 houses and selling one excellent quick and efficient service.
We have just used Williiamsons again to make our wills with Rebecca Bisby who again maintained the high standards we have come to recognise from Williamsons.
We would highly recommend them quick efficient and very professional.
We not only visited Williamsons in persons but but emailed and by telephone all of which quickly answered.
gordon sewell was emphatic.made me feel at ease and was very approachable through a tough time.,along with maisie who was so helpful too..thankyou
Brilliant solicitors highly recommend
Carey has been really good throughout the process. Always responds quickly on emails and is always on the end of the phone if I needed her.
I would highly recommend this firm and Carey.
Thank you for your review. Your positive comments have been passed onto Carey.
Excellent relationship management, clear and concise advice including option analysis.
Very happy with all aspects of the service provided and the outcomes achieved.
Friendly professional service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your positive comments.
Carey Robinson acted as our Solicitor on a recent commercial purchase and she was brilliant. Carey was super efficient and we were kept up to date on every aspect of the purchase. From start to finish our "Property Auction" purchase only took 7 working days to complete. We will definitely be using Carey again and can highly recommend her 5 star service.
Thank you, your comments have been passed onto Carey and we hope to hear from you again.
Friendly, fast and efficient. Sale of property went very well.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 191 reviews