Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors

About Williamsons Solicitors: Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

lfj@williamsons-solicitors.co.uk

45 Lowgate

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy

"Very satisfied with the outcome. Settled out of court.(medical negligence) A Big thankyou too Wayne Walker highly recomend"
"Very professional service and gave me peace of mind.. would highly recommend"
"Williamsons were recommended to us and we have not been disappointed. Our sale & purchase was very stressful due to the incompetencies of other legal professionals and estate agents however Williamsons have done their utmost to push them to complete. Communication has been excellent throughout and the team, particularly Samantha and Jane, have worked tirelessly on our case. My husband and I highly recommend Williamsons for your conveyancing needs."
"Throughout the whole time that my case was ongoing, Williamsons Solicitors have been excellent in their care and service. All matters have been dealt with in great clarity. They are very approachable and everything has been explained in a manner easy to comprehend. I can thoroughly recommend Williamsons to act for others."
"Excellent service. Communication throughout my conveyancing. Value for money. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Very professional. Very friendly and just great at what they do"
"Re Gordon Sewell We received excellent advice at a time of great stress and Gordon was able to react to situations quickly throughout the process."
"Fantastic Service received throughout the buying and selling process of our property. Regular updates received by phone or email. Any queries were dealt with swiftly, never had to pester for information. Jane and her colleague Sam went above and beyond to ensure our experience was smooth running. Would highly recommend to others to use Williamsons for any conveyancing matters."
"over the years that i have dealt with Williamsons solicitors,every time there have succeeded from the conveyancing team to the wills and probate team and the most recent gordon sewell at the civil litigation team ,outstanding professional legal experience along with a winning optimistic way forward. He took on a big challenge and with his knowledge and Williamsons 100+ year experience he won. I would recommend Williamsons solicitors to anyone and to gordon and the team ,a real credit to a local firm that stands out from all the rest."
"Thank you for my first home buying process very smooth! I felt that you were on top of everything with good communication throughout."
"I was kept informed at all time. And was treated very well. My claim was dealt with excellently and was more than happy with the result."
"The service I received was first class. Always professional, but kind and caring too. Mr Gray worked very hard for us and we achieved a great result."
"Professional approach from start to finish with a personal feel to my case that helped me through the ups and downs of the intense times. Would recommend Gordon and williamsons to anyone in need of a firm that was there from start to finish Thanks again tim"
"I was very happy with the service I received, everything was deal with very efficiently"
"Gordon Sewell was fantastic went above and beyond to get a good result. I've dealt with a few solicitors over the years but never dealt with a solicitor that will get in the oppositions face to get his point the clients point and for me that drive and determination was key to him winning my case. Gordon Sewell is a credit to williamsons solicitors and I personally would like to thank him and the team for there tremendous hard work."
"Extremely helpful and professional. Very understanding and patient."
"We were so grateful for the help afforded to us by Gordon Sewell. He kept us well informed at all times. We would highly recommend them to anyone as they are so efficient and competent."
"I can’t thank Tim Slow enough for everything he has done for me. He fought when I felt like nobody believed in me. Every step of the way he was there when I was down and he was there whenever I needed to get anything off my chest. Not only is he a brilliant solicitor, he’s a very caring sympathetic gentleman. He changed my life for the better and made sure myself and my daughter felt secure. The barrister that Tim used (Andy Pratt) was so professional yet so caring and sympathetic and they all genuinely wanted the best for me. Tim used Mr Pickersgill as a medical expert and I am so grateful I met him. I finally felt that people believed me and wanted me to get better. Thank you all so so much."
"My case for a personal injury claim was prolonged. However at each step I was informed of progress or lack of, and exchanges with the other parties. My solicitor, Claire, was always supportive and honest with me in her opinion of possible outcomes, and her advice in our discussions gave me confidence. I have used Williamsons on previous occasions, for my own will and a will bequest, and have found them to be professional, solicitous and efficient."
"Excellent service"
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.88 based on 130 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access