Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors
Read Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

About Williamsons Solicitors:

Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy
Very happy with the service provided both on my sale and purchase.

Straightforward, efficient, clear, well-informed.
Exemplary service. Kept me up to date throughout the process. Carefully explained any difficulties or technical issues. Brilliant service
Very helpful & prompt service! Nothing was too much trouble. Can highly recommend
Handled our sale and purchase extremely well, first class.
We were delighted with the service we received. Although unable to speak to our designated officer Mrs Spooner, her assistant Natalie was always on hand to advise, particularly relevant on the final day when exchange and completion took place at the same time. A difficult period, not being helped by the long-distance, was made as easy as such a situation could ever be. Thank you.
I am new to Williamsons, my first time with them. It’s been a positive efficient and friendly experience. So much so that I won’t be going any where else in future.
Thank you to all at Williamsons!
This is the third housing transaction Williamsons has done for me in the last year and I have been very satisfied with the proceedings . I particularly admire the capability and knowledge of Suzanne Spooner who is a very smart lady.
Smooth and easy sale and purchase. Extremely helpful and supportive. Kept me informed at all times. Would highly recommend. Thank you so much.
Excellent professional service from Jane Cousins and her colleagues in the conveyancing department.
The team excellent
A pleasure to deal with, helpful and polite during the sale of my property. Thankyou.
Always someone available to talk with us which was very much appreciated.
Many thanks for a very quick and efficient service.
A house sale made very easy for us. Many thanks once again.
Always upfront, helpful and on the ball.
We picked Williamsons to write our wills based on the reviews online. It’s true to say that those which recommended their services were totally accurate. We started the process only having a vague notion of our requirements but with Alison’s excellent coaching we ended up with wills which have ensured our wishes are fully captured. The whole process was friendly yet very thorough and we were given clear, understandable, explanations of each and every element. From this experience we have no hesitation in recommending Williamsons services.
Professional and prompt
Highly recommend
I used a google search looking for local solicitors within the Hull area and Williamson's where at the top which provided me with great confidence to contact them. I 110% satisfied with the service I received I could not fault any of it from the very first phone call to the final summary email. Service was exceptional. Bill him self was great and very helpful.
Wayne Walker was amazing throughout my whole case. He kept me upto date and always had time for me when I needed support. I couldnt have asked for a better firm of solicitors would highly recommend to anyone.
Great service. Fast and informative responses. Great at answering our first time buyer questions. No problems at all!
Couldn’t ask for a better service, very helpful.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 190 reviews