Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors

About Williamsons Solicitors: Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

lfj@williamsons-solicitors.co.uk

45 Lowgate

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy

"Thank you for my first home buying process very smooth! I felt that you were on top of everything with good communication throughout."
"I was kept informed at all time. And was treated very well. My claim was dealt with excellently and was more than happy with the result."
"The service I received was first class. Always professional, but kind and caring too. Mr Gray worked very hard for us and we achieved a great result."
"Professional approach from start to finish with a personal feel to my case that helped me through the ups and downs of the intense times. Would recommend Gordon and williamsons to anyone in need of a firm that was there from start to finish Thanks again tim"
"I was very happy with the service I received, everything was deal with very efficiently"
"Gordon Sewell was fantastic went above and beyond to get a good result. I've dealt with a few solicitors over the years but never dealt with a solicitor that will get in the oppositions face to get his point the clients point and for me that drive and determination was key to him winning my case. Gordon Sewell is a credit to williamsons solicitors and I personally would like to thank him and the team for there tremendous hard work."
"Extremely helpful and professional. Very understanding and patient."
"We were so grateful for the help afforded to us by Gordon Sewell. He kept us well informed at all times. We would highly recommend them to anyone as they are so efficient and competent."
"I can’t thank Tim Slow enough for everything he has done for me. He fought when I felt like nobody believed in me. Every step of the way he was there when I was down and he was there whenever I needed to get anything off my chest. Not only is he a brilliant solicitor, he’s a very caring sympathetic gentleman. He changed my life for the better and made sure myself and my daughter felt secure. The barrister that Tim used (Andy Pratt) was so professional yet so caring and sympathetic and they all genuinely wanted the best for me. Tim used Mr Pickersgill as a medical expert and I am so grateful I met him. I finally felt that people believed me and wanted me to get better. Thank you all so so much."
"My case for a personal injury claim was prolonged. However at each step I was informed of progress or lack of, and exchanges with the other parties. My solicitor, Claire, was always supportive and honest with me in her opinion of possible outcomes, and her advice in our discussions gave me confidence. I have used Williamsons on previous occasions, for my own will and a will bequest, and have found them to be professional, solicitous and efficient."
"Excellent service"
"Expert knowledge in the field advice was given. Fast and efficient. Excellent service."
"Williamsons through Richard Bancroft and his team gave me a very professional conveyancing package which was stress free at a very competitive price. I would recommend to anyone purchasing or selling a house to use Williamsons."
"They were faultless. Determined.well worth the money. I am recomending the to the two residents who are selling appartments in my block."
"On contacting you to make an appointment, the receptionist was very helpful. On arrival for our appointment again reception was very friendly. On meeting Gordon, he quickly understood our case and we realised that we were being advised by an expert in the field of defamation. His letter to Pinkney Grunwells Solicitors, Bridlington, put an immediate stop to the harassment that the Bridlington U3A committee had received from their client over the previous six months. Many thanks."
"Tim Slow at Williamsons help us through a very difficult time in our lives. Professional at all times whilst still been human and considering how as a family we felt."
"Williamsons Solicitors made me happy due to the fact they always called me back when they said they would , very efficient and professional from start to finish . i would definitely use them again if needed and recommend them thank you all again for you help and support Best Wishes Roger"
"Throughout the 3 years my case was dealt with great care, and I was well informed with what was going on. Walliamson Solictors, is a great organised and exprienced firm. Please keep it up. God bless you all. P"
"Gordon handled my case very well, he was well informed and explained everything to me whenever I had any questions, everything was dealt with and my issue was resolved in my favour, I would highly recommend them and I will use them if I have any future issues"
"My case was handled in a very professional and courteous manner throughout and proceeded exactly as I was told it would from the very first meeting. All contact I had with you either by telephone, email or in person completely put me at ease and therefore I felt comfortable asking any questions I had about my case to which I always received full and informative answers. I was kept fully up to date at all times with the progress of the case and as to what to expect next. I have been particularly impressed with the kind and compassionate treatment of my case from all of the staff at Williamsons particularly Nick Gray who throughout was professional and understanding during this difficult time. Finally I would like to pass on my thanks to all involved with the success of my case and would not hesitate to recommend Williamsons to anyone else unfortunate enough to be in a similar position."
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 116 reviews