Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors

About Williamsons Solicitors: Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

lfj@williamsons-solicitors.co.uk

45 Lowgate

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy

"Recently used Williamsons Solicitors as part of a remortgage and some other matters. Can't fault their service at all. Carey dealt with my file and was polite, professional and informative from beginning to end. Always kept me up to speed with progress. I would highly recommend them."
"Excellent service with a friendly face"
"Was very happy with the service given by Williamsons solicitors who dealt with the probate of a friends will and also the selling of her property. Especially Diane Ramsden whose help was invaluable."
"Williamsons took on my case following the collapse of another Hull legal practice. Despite them having to pick up a large amount of work already completed by others, they worked tirelessly to ensure the correct outcome for me. I cannot recommend this company highly enough, they go above and beyond the norm to make sure their clients are treated fairly."
"Avery good service with very professional and knowledgeable staff."
"Brilliant, thank you for helping me make this process easier."
"I would recommend Williamson’s to any potential client. From the onset I was supported throughout a very difficult conveyance and my solicitor was very professional at all times. It is advisable to engage the services of a local company and not one advised by online estate agencies. Very competitive pricing too. Thank you Williamson’s."
"Very helpful quick excellent service Have dealt with both Jenny Holloway and Emma Hudson in the past and on each occasion have found them both excellent and would recommend them both to any future clients Thank you once again for your excellent professional service"
"Brilliant communication and a first class effort despite a Rocky move, Jenny and Emma at the Hull city centre branch where fantastic."
"Very helpful and attentive, would definitely recommend Samantha/Jane of Williamsons sollicitors"
"Our solicitor Carey Robinson was at all times helpful and professional, nothing was too much trouble. I would not hesitate to recommend her to friends and family."
"I have used Williamsons Solicitors twice this year - for obtaining probate and for the sale of a leasehold flat and on both occasions I have found Williamsons to be extremely efficient and speedy. They were very knowledgeable and kept me well informed at all times. Any queries I had were answered promptly and all advice given was accurate and most helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend Williamsons to anyone in need of a first class, reliable and customer friendly solicitor. Thank you for making a traumatic situation as stress free as possible."
"Very apprehensive at the start. From the first contact with Williamsons they were reassuring. Kept up tpdate with the whole process , guided and informed from the start. Pleased with the outcome and my special thanks especially to Mr. Smith and his team Betty Osborn."
"Great service and always kept up to date with everything, felt i was given the personal touch and not just a client, I used Williamsons to sort out my late fathers estate in which he left in such a mess, and also the sale of a house I will recommend to others and certainly use again Thanks Neil x"
"Our solicitor Gemma Foster is always available to answer any of our concerns, keeps on top of time scales and perseveres with opposing solicitors even when they are not prepared to push our sales or purchases forward as quick as we often need . Highly delighted with the service we receive from Gemma ."
"Efficient and friendly service from all staff we had contact with. Very prompt and we were kept informed and up to date throughout the whole process of selling and buying our new house. Rachael who dealt with our case was the most efficient solicitor we have used for convenacying. I would not hesitate to use Williamsons again and will definitely recommend to friends and family."
"Very pleased with the service you provided for me selling the property. Very efficient and will recommend to friends and family."
"Thankyou very much to Paul Kirby for the work he did . All of Williamsons staff that I dealt with was very friendly professional people and I would definitely use them again ."
"keeping up to date with all the latest information and details of the case"
"PERSONAL ,PROFESSIONAL SERVICE,"
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.88 based on 130 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access