Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors

About Williamsons Solicitors: Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

lfj@williamsons-solicitors.co.uk

45 Lowgate

Click Here
"Always upfront, helpful and on the ball."
"We picked Williamsons to write our wills based on the reviews online. It’s true to say that those which recommended their services were totally accurate. We started the process only having a vague notion of our requirements but with Alison’s excellent coaching we ended up with wills which have ensured our wishes are fully captured. The whole process was friendly yet very thorough and we were given clear, understandable, explanations of each and every element. From this experience we have no hesitation in recommending Williamsons services."
"Professional and prompt Highly recommend"
"I used a google search looking for local solicitors within the Hull area and Williamson's where at the top which provided me with great confidence to contact them. I 110% satisfied with the service I received I could not fault any of it from the very first phone call to the final summary email. Service was exceptional. Bill him self was great and very helpful."
"Wayne Walker was amazing throughout my whole case. He kept me upto date and always had time for me when I needed support. I couldnt have asked for a better firm of solicitors would highly recommend to anyone."
"Great service. Fast and informative responses. Great at answering our first time buyer questions. No problems at all!"
"Couldn’t ask for a better service, very helpful."
"Absolutely first class service from start to finish. Open, transparent with costs and all work carried out in a fast timely manner. Highly recommend the use of Williamson’s conveyance services."
"Very good company. I will always use Williamson's for any legal matter. Efficient,friendly and helpful."
"Would just like to mention your Bridlington branch is so highly recommended. We have had the most efficient & fast legal work done by one of your brilliant Solicitors called Lauren. Can I add no stress what's so ever. Thankyou Williamsons Solicitors & thankyou Lauren."
"Williamson's Solicitors provide first class advice, efficiency and are very obliging. We would highly recommend their services."
"After a long haul with our house sale, we where pleased with the professionalism shown at all times, with friendly approachable staff at Bridlington."
"Excellent professional service throughout, couldn't fault anything. We found them to be very thorough and looked out for our best interests at all times! We are intending to purchase another rental property and will definitely be using Williamsons in Beverley. Thank-you again Amanda for all your help and expertise!"
"I was very pleased with the service i received from williamsons solicitors every person i dealt with were friendly understanding and very professional and especially mr tim slow who helped me with everything i would highly recommend williamsons solicitors"
"After using your company for the 1st time i found Gordon Sewell and his secretary very helpful and understanding and his advice was excellent. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends and family and i will certainly use this company again if needed . Many Thanks Gordon for a first class service Regards Richard Lancaster"
"Nice people, easy to talk to and got straight to the problems I had with a few issues with my employer. Very happy with the service I received."
"We have used Williamsons Solicitors for buying 2 houses and selling one excellent quick and efficient service. We have just used Williiamsons again to make our wills with Rebecca Bisby who again maintained the high standards we have come to recognise from Williamsons. We would highly recommend them quick efficient and very professional. We not only visited Williamsons in persons but but emailed and by telephone all of which quickly answered."
"Brilliant solicitors highly recommend"
"Carey has been really good throughout the process. Always responds quickly on emails and is always on the end of the phone if I needed her. I would highly recommend this firm and Carey."
Thank you for your review. Your positive comments have been passed onto Carey.
"Excellent relationship management, clear and concise advice including option analysis. Very happy with all aspects of the service provided and the outcomes achieved. Friendly professional service."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your positive comments.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.89 based on 159 reviews