Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors
Read Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

About Williamsons Solicitors:

Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy
I was given an efficient, friendly and courteous appointment.
Thorough and commendable.
Professional,helpful and friendly staff we use Williamson's for all legal matters.
Suzanne Spooner was excellent. She kept me informed of progress and the whole stressful process of selling one’s house went as smoothly as possible.
We were very impressed by Theresa's thorough approach. We are very confident that our conveyancing was carried out to perfection.
Fantastic service from Susan and her team dealing with the sale of the house. Easily contactable for any queries and would definitely recommend them.
Very thorough, helpful throughout and ensured no undue delays.
Once again a smooth transaction thanks to Beth at Williamsons. Will certainly be using again. Thanks
We were delighted with the service we received. Each time it was necessary to make contact we received a prompt response. As existing clients we would not hesitate to use this service again.
We instructed Williamsons to carry out the conveyancing on our house purchase. Gemma was excellent, keeping us up to date with the progress made towards completion by email and sending us the relevant paper work. She made us aware of any issues and suggested a course of action. We would highly recommend using Williamsons.
Jane Cousins and her colleagues were absolutely brilliant! They were extremely patient and helpful and kept us up to date by email whenever necessary!! She promised to hold my hand through the process of buying and selling our homes and certainly did! We cannot thank her and Emma and Rebecca enough!!! Thank you all very much!! Sheilah/Owen Ward
Very happy with the service provided both on my sale and purchase. Thank you
Exemplary service. Kept me up to date throughout the process. Carefully explained any difficulties or technical issues. Brilliant service
Very helpful & prompt service! Nothing was too much trouble. Can highly recommend
Handled our sale and purchase extremely well, first class.
I am new to Williamsons, my first time with them. It’s been a positive efficient and friendly experience. So much so that I won’t be going any where else in future. Thank you to all at Williamsons!
This is the third housing transaction Williamsons has done for me in the last year and I have been very satisfied with the proceedings . I particularly admire the capability and knowledge of Suzanne Spooner who is a very smart lady.
Smooth and easy sale and purchase. Extremely helpful and supportive. Kept me informed at all times. Would highly recommend. Thank you so much.
Excellent professional service from Jane Cousins and her colleagues in the conveyancing department.
The team excellent